Is it wrong to hit a woman?

Is it wrong to hit a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cnuRg8VNRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. I hit my mother all the time.

That depends.... are you a nigger?

Hell no it ain't wrong and femnazis will agree it's equal rights

It's wrong to hit a man, if he hasn't done anything to deserve it. The same applies to women.

subjective

Yes, unless they are attacking you. Broad question with many conditionals

not if they are a feminist

context is everything

It is wrong to hit women and men. Violence shouldn't be used to solve anything, only violence itself.

Did she do something worth getting hit over?

I wont say yes, but some women REALLY fuckin deserve it with the shit they get away with.

>Is it wrong to hit a woman?
yes -- it's wrong.

you should never torture an animal before putting it out of its misery

it's never wrong to defend yourself

Not if she's asking for it.

Are you a nigger or muslim?

it's wrong to hit women because generally they have less muscle compared to men
thus we men have the duty to protect women from any danger that threatened women

i'm not a feminist and also think that women should be housewives in stead of going out to work

Lookit her! She's obviously yelling at you.

A real man would never hit a woman. Everyone knows that and if you are a woman beater, you are a degenerate

This is true. Even if a woman is in the process of killing your children one by one by slitting their little throats with a butcher knife, a real man would never hit a woman. Only a fake man would do that.

>if he hasn't done anything to deserve it
Who are you to decide who deserves what?

this

Why put your hands on a woman if she goes crazy when i have hollow points for that shit. Itll be like ole yeller, just putting her out of her misery for my sake and hers

Or if she fucks other men in your own bed.While youre at work slaving away to make a living for both of you. Then you find out and get a divorce,only for her to take most of your shit and destroy your life.

Is it wrong to hit a woman...

who is about to shoot or stab you? No
who is about to kill someone who appears to not be a threat? No
who does not want to have sex with you? Yes
who did not have food ready when you are hungry? Yes
who talked back to you? Yes

Basically, I do not believe that a woman is above being treated like any man if she takes the role of an aggressor. I have zero concern of hitting a woman who threatens my or someone else's life. Anything less can and should be handled without escalating to physical violence.

Also, the question...

Is it wrong to cruse or swear at a woman...

No on all accounts.

I personally do not feel that using curse or swear words are ever out of line if the situation demands. I do not advocate in any matter for verbal abuse but verbal assault can halt a potential physical assault. In other words... curse that bitch out if it will stop her from forcing you to defend yourself physically.

M9 if a bitch is acting up you should put her in place.

Am I being assaulted?
Can I contact the police safely?
Can I restrain her without damage to myself or her?

It's very situational, with outcomes ranging from "walk away" to "draw, aim, squeeze".

This. If you hit anyone outside of self defence then you're basically a nigger.

Is it wrong to demonstrate your authority?

>inb4 waah if you have to do that, you don't have any authority. Real men don't need to hit.
The state has a lot of authority and it still puts people in jail. If the state is constantly putting people in jail, it probably doesn't have a lot of authority but if it never does, it's not doing its job. Likewise, with a girl, if you have to get angry or hit a girl, she probably doesn't respect you and, if you don't do it, she probably doesn't accept that you're in charge.

No need to punch her, just smack her up until she shuts her mouth. I'm not sure why people have such a problem with this. It's the same with smacking children. People want to cry about that too. It comes down to this: either I am the man or not and if I am, I have the authority to make the final decision, just as the state does.

It's not a real man that doesn't need to hit, it's an idealistic man that would be worshipped by the woman to the point that she never got out of line.

cucks

>woman beater
There's a difference between smacking a woman because she's being unreasonable and not deferring and beating her up because you feel like it.

gauge her threat level
engage only if it is not level 0
engage only to lower threat level to level 0
do not take extra action above that of bringing threat level to 0

if its your wife just hold her down until she concedes, then fuck her to assert dominance

>Can I contact the police safely?
Is there something the fuck wrong with you? You should kill yourself, faggot.

>Is it wrong to hit a woman?
In self defense and in defense of others

Yes. It's not a question of equal rights, it's a question of fair fights. Most women are weak and childlike, at least physically. I wouldn't punch a child and I wouldn't punch a woman.

get a load of this guy
What do you suggest - run to the police? Ask a judge?
If you're ever in the position where someone deserves a good beating but you do the "right" thing and try to go through the law, you'll be sorely disappointed.

Think about this situation for a moment, user. Most of today's society looks highly down upon a man hitting a woman even if the man is clearly in the right to defend himself.

This is especially true in court rooms as with child custody cases for example where often times the woman in said case is highly favored to have her demands met unless substantial evidence is brought against her for being unfit to house/care for a child.

Said examples are never truly shown or spoken about openly but the bias is definitely there, i've seen how police immediately react to others when a woman claims a man has hit her or causes allegations of rape. "innocent until proven guilty" is no longer applicable in society as of today whether you want to believe it or not.

>source: have witnessed child custody cases and domestic violence of spouse's.

TL;DR - Social norms fuck with common judgment.

I used to think it was wrong.

After 40 years of watching women spiral more and more out of control, I'm starting to think it might be nature's way of keeping them in line.

I hear stories about battered women and nowdays I think, "She probably did something to deserve it."

It's wrong to hit anybody unless it's for self-defense

Only if she didn't hit you first.

What do I pay them for if not to take out the trash?

No. Unless you're a beta cuck. A true alpha has control of both his emotions and his woman, but not through force. Unless you are speaking of his force of iron will. If you need to strike someone to respect you, you're doing it wrong. Man, or woman. Thats not to say dont stand up to yourself. But you lose the moral high ground. Emotional manipulation is the way desu

It's not wrong if you do it right. Never to the face, no eye-witnesses, and no cameras.

No if you are white

It is only wrong to hit them twice for the same thing, it means you should have hit them harder the first time.

Was it born a woman? More likely not.
Was it born a man? Death by fire.

If she violates the NAP then wreck her.

3 somali monkey females scratched and teared my face up. I still didnt hit them. Wish I did tho.

it's wrong to assault or battery etc

THE FUCKING GENDER OF THE VICTIM DOESN"T FUCKING MATTER YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.

Jews are a lot like women, let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

No

If you care to narrow the scope of your question I can give a more detailed answer.

I spank my wife sometimes as a form of discipline.

I can throw all the logic in the world at her but at the end of the day what really gets through is a good paddlin.

please elaborate

>Tfw black
>Chemical engineer
>Solar energy based, mostly work on liquid system designs for space heating
>Had to setup my own firm because no independent firms would hire me
>Government Unions are a saturated mess
>Everyday, every contractor, every broker, every proposal I try to sound as huwhite as possible
>throw a few grandad memes in there
>Never meet in person when accepting work
>Get to the site
>"Who the hell are you?"
>I'm an employee for _________.
>"Oh"

It's complicated.

Nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

hit em with your dick, if you know what I mean ;)

Things that never happened: the post.

>chemical engineer
brainlet detected

If they hit you first

Shit thread

WTF indeed

yes but you should always make it seem like that's an option. the trick is to never give a definitive answer on the subject

the second you say something like "i'll never hit you", they will constantly shit test you to make sure you actually mean what you say. the shit tests will inevitably get more and more grand until you hit them and they call the cops on you

no, if she talks shit like a man, she gets fucked up like one

Smacked the piss out of my ex wife after she burned me with a cigarette and punched me. Alcoholic slag pinwheeled across the damn room, bouncing off of furniture like a pinball.She got up shrieking "HOW DARE YOU!!!", like I wasn't justified in launching operation pimp hand across her face after an aggravated assault. Sometimes it's okay to smack them bitches up.

Bitches? Yes.

Women? No.

Depends. A woman knows when she deserves to be beat.

Yes, it's pure nigger behaviour.

It's wrong to not hit women.

Not only should you hit them but should also butter up their are and give them some hard core anal penetration and post it on youtube.

Best way to get back at a woman? Show them you don't need them.

sure.

STFU and know your place.

Whoa there. Are you sure you're Irish? 'Cause I heard your women know the back of your hand like you know the back of your hand.

I love these honey trap threads. They come in with idiotic questions hoping to make people say horrible things. Guess what we do and guess what it wont work like fagland Canada.

It is absolutely correct to hit women. A good portion of the trouble our civilization is finding itself in is BECAUSE women are not smacked.

No, sometimes they deserve it. If a woman was about to murder someone, you could hit her.

A better question is how do you react when you have to hit a woman, because when you hit them, they immediately play it the fuck up like a Brazilian soccer player faking an injury for a foul.

Equal rights and lefts

Idk why but the location of this story is what makes me believe it. I'm also greatful my woman is a top notch cook and an awesome mother.

If they get violent with you first, the same rule of thumb as with anyone really.

Just an old stereotype of the drunken Irish man who beats his wife. Irish people in general are laid back and gentle people.

you kick her in the ovaries

It's wrong to hit ANYONE
Stop posting slide threads dumbass

Is it right to hit a man?

With both questions it matters on an individual and subjective basis, not as a blanket statement.

>Picture of choppah
Absolute madman.

Not in my religion (Muslim)

tohru is perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=3cnuRg8VNRA

yes

"because british women don't want to marry a weak man"

Yes. But not because it's a woman. Also, you can hit back. That's ok.

Mah nigga

equal rights so yes

no, as long as it's an open hand slap

this person will get beaten, guaranteed, niggers never change. if she ha mixed kids hmm wonder who will take care of her in future

It's wrong because men can seriously hurt a woman with a solid hit. If you're not big enough to bearhug a woman into submission just kys mate