Why are globalists OK with the destruction of Europe?

Why please explain their thinking

easier to control one religious group than a myriad of strong individual cultures

Satanism and shekels basically.

Just an example:
>Be (((multinational megacorporation)))
>oh vey, need more shekels
>import half-morons from the third world
>they get asylumbux from efficient working Germanic, French and Anglo goys
>your smartphone division makes profit
>your telecom provider makes profit
>the wages you have to pay drop down the abyss because "oh vey goy, we could always replace you with a nigger"
>your real estate branch just got an order for a cage or container village *rubbing hands schemingly*
Need I go on? They are not destroying Europe, just transforming it into a good slave continent.

Due to our outdated and redundant democratic system (which ceases to be effective in non-homogenous, low IQ populations) politicians are able to use virtue-signalling to win votes and political power and all that entails.

Put it this way: they would rather be rulers in hell than servants in heaven

>Our citizens have to understand we have entered an age of great migrations. There will be more and more of it. France won't be able to contain it.

Tout le monde comprend le français ici de toute façon

Some of us rely on the white flag, not what you're saying, to understand what is going on.

They just want to feel good about themselves
>OH NOE DA WHITE PEOPLE DID BAD STUFF
>WE NEED TO HELP THE PEOPLE WE WRONGED
It's Collectivism vs Nationalism

Reminder to not worry about the possible win of Macron because If he does win I will take care of him myself before heroing

Does my little pony have any chance at all? I will be pretty abject if she and and wilders both lose, especially since hofer already lost. Wilders is the front-runner at least. But the EU won't collapse unless MLP wins as well

1. They think homogeneous societies are the root of all conflict.
2. They think eradicating homogeneous societies will bring world peace.

No real worries, the EU will collapse once the EU army is formed and Brussels tries to enforce their bullshit in the ex-gommie countries.

it was one boat a long time ago, move on

A combination of denial, group think, and greed

baguette, surrender, omlette au fromage

>Calls for my retreat.
Can't_make_this_shit_up.jpeg

they think that third worlders will make great cheap labor thats why!

They get to collect money and hide in gated communities, while the mongrel population is too dumb and divided to oppose it.

>they think that third worlders will depress labour costs and laws. As well as increase government support costs that they'll double dip into.

>EU army is formed and Brussels tries to enforce their bullshit in the ex-gommie countries
ex-gommie countries are on sale, cheap
there is no need to enforce anything

Until a bunch of rich guys gather the mongrels and have them storm the gated communities and guillotine some privileged heads.

The social policy bullshit, the economic stuff is great for Eastern Europe hence them staying.

>Until a bunch of rich white nationalists gather the last strong white goyim left and have them storm the gated communities and guillotine some privileged heads.
Dick statut : Big uncircumsized erected cock