Just nuke us please. We really deserve it. Money is getting wasted on putting this up in Melbourne...

Just nuke us please. We really deserve it. Money is getting wasted on putting this up in Melbourne. Money that could actually go towards helping women is wasted on pathetic, pedantic shit like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-07/female-traffic-light-signals-melbourne-pedestrian-crossing/8330560
youtu.be/E6gHJQLXc2I?t=9m9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ummm, only 2 genders? smdh

Why don't they just leave it like a normal light and out no stick figure on it. That solves it.

Just give the abos a pack of matches and some grain alcohol

They'll burn your shit down for 5000 years like they did your ancient forests

nice one you're getting close to canada, much progressive!

soon you will be the cuckest goyim

So wait, men walk across the street and women spread their arms and fly across?

Well, thats what the lights for vehicles look like, and they don't wanna risk fuckheads mistaking the 'walk' lights for the 'fuckin floor it' lights.

Are they assuming that green person isn't a woman, that women can't wear pants and have short hair? Are they saying that women have to wear dresses and put their hair in pig tails? Who says the red light isn't a man that identifies as a woman so he can jack off to the sound of your kid peeing?

That's like primary school tier designs.

I've seen comments like that about it. Think we could troll them if we got enough Aussie anons in on it?

Weren't they gender neutral to begin with? I mean the walking man has no clothes to tell what gender it is.

>implying that the people that came up with this aren't mentally six year olds

because mentally retarded people would confuse it with the light for cars. Probably. Maybe. idk actually

Who ever said the pedestrian sign was male?

What, because they aren't wearing a dress like the bathroom sign? Not wearing a dress means it must be a man? Hey feminists, that's a real sexist outlook you have there. Maybe stop living in the 1950s and get with the times.

They used to look like this in America. You can still find old ones that look like this in some cities.

They had to take English out to make it multiculti.

Thats pretty much the point. It was just meant to be a random person, with no real gender, to tell you when to cross. But now SJWs have assigned them genders, then the SJWs became outraged that they have genders.

> Think we could troll them if we got enough Aussie anons in on it?
Absolutely. The shit basically writes itself, even normies know how to imitate hardcore SJWs at this point. Would be hilarious.

>I believe I can fly! Soarin' through the sky!

Catering to the illiterate and non-native Americans.

It's so progressive that they literally stole it from communist East Berlin.

money also goes to the Islamic council of aus to build mosques and madrassas, it also goes to immigration programs to help bring child soldiers and war refugees here (you know, those productive citizens who arnt traumatised or have different moral values and concepts regarding sexual ages of consent or rule of law etc.)

gender lights are irrelevant

That's what they did in Norway. They didn't replace the old ones, with the man in the hat, but I think the new ones are just a stick figure.

The fact that they care about idiotic shit like this is just beyond retarded, and shows how petty they are. It's not about equality, it's about eradicating anything male. It just strips the soul out of everything in society, by making it neutral and without personality.

Might go chuck some swastika stickers over them this weekend.

How would the abbos ever know when to cross?

Two genders?
Try gay walking signals.
We have them here in Austria.

Ampelfrau

Do it user. Be our hero.

The west honestily deserves every terrorist attack it gets. We're disgusting.

kek'd I love the smell of roasted weed and commies

>"hahaha nice troll pic, no way that's real"
>look it up
>it's real

Well at least one cancerous thing that won't happen in France since we have dots as trafic and walking signals

>Communist
there we go, that's why they love it.

post the comments from the fb article

what are people saying?

Don't speak too soon, if LePen doesn't win they'll all be in Arabic by the end of the year.

Wanna bet?
>Having dots instead of men on traffic signals are offensive to Muslims as they don't show men having superiority over women.

Did they just assume that signal's gender?

Why you don't just use red and green circles is beyond me. Has no one thought of that yet? Jesus, you guys are fucked.

So they're not confused with regular traffic signals.

I'll see if I can find it

>we live on a large mineral rich island with a massive under-population and under-industrialization problem, especially in design, manufacturing, engineering.
>despite this we have a disproportionate amount of inventors, entreprenours and cutting edge scientific research
>In one generation we have seen a 1.2x increase in salaries holding for inflation and a 4x increase in house prices
>there is a massive housing shortage because local governments refuse to allocate land for development and state and federal governments refuse to invest any money in new roads, infrastructure projects or rail and transit systems that would alleviate massive traffic and congestion in the major cities around which the population has to cluster

>how do we fix it?

>let's put a skirt on the walky stopy man at traffic lights.

>genius

I always thought the 'greenman' had no gender identifiers since its a dickless mannequin with no hair so really these fucking feminist cunt lickers have made a gender assumption. Tut tut ladies

We don't want any emu's to get rustled, now do we?

Heard about this.
>Redman/Green man = bad
>red/green skirt thing = good
>autistic screeching about assuming pedestrian crossing signal lamp's gender
>ABC 774 bangs on about it for months
>Rollout of changes cost 24.2 million shekels
>68 people die at pedestrian crossings because they protesting signal lamps that dont 'represent muh feels'

They should have just changed it to 'walk' and 'don't walk' to make it equal for everyone.

breddy sure thats what they changed them FROM

Then it would be oppressive to people in wheelchairs

also, you're an ableist cunt

Its not equal for the abbos or chinks, they can't read it.

How about
"GO"
"DONT GO"

Or yknow what? Fuck this. This is ridiculous. Remove them alltogether. As long as you don't run anyone over you'll manage.

It's the exact same stick figure that's used for the male bathroom signs. It's not as genderless as you think

Just use green and red dots ffs

Couldn't find original post on fb, but I found this article. It has some tweets in it.

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-07/female-traffic-light-signals-melbourne-pedestrian-crossing/8330560

That would be horribly for people who don't speak the language of the country
There's a reason they use pictograms in the first place

>Just use green and red dots ffs
>just use green and red dots in the dunnies
>?
>profit

I don't think there's anything that wouldn't offend SOME group of people

May as well just go all out and replace them with "MOVE YER ARSE" and "STOP, CUNT"

>hurry up faggot
>stop you cunt

im colorblind

three-day-old news, cunt

>nuke us
>we deserve it

t. Achmed

>build gas chamber complex in the city
>conceal it as a feminist art museum / african studies university / etc
>install some "gender equal" walking signs on major roads in such a manner that you will always end up in that complex if you follow them
>don't install walking signs on the way back
>problem of feminism solves itself

sorry, I got autism

Thanks user, I was looking for that picture.

Contains too much aussie culture, too offensive to mussies

I'd be fine with it if they ran out and made new ones that had girls instead, but them going out of their way to waste tax dollars on replacing ones that are perfectly fine is what makes this retarded.

was never a problem to begin with so I don't think much thought went in to it, beyond the PR value

My uni friends and I will use these cross walks to display our "Not My President" banners and hand out "Real Australians say welcome" fliers to cars waiting for us to get off the road.

But in all seriousness, fuck this city.

From what I've heard its a few mil that they're dropping on it. Or that might be the projected amount.

Australia YES!

7k per light

Yeah, that sounds like the amount that I heard.

the whole world except maybe Japan needs to be fuckin nuked, desu

They have these lights in Vancouver along with a funny sound from memory. Haven't been to Canada in over a decade so possibly changed.

how many have you teared down, Sup Forums?

if 50% of signs will have dresses the other male 50% signs should add penis' to the stick figure so we can tell they're male and not just a woman wearing pants

Vancouver...is that east coast or west coast of Canada? I think I might remember seeing them when I went to Canada around 2007. Whether thats my mind filling it in so I remember them being like that is a different story though.

I keep seeing people that actually care about this... Like you do realise that traffic lights get replaced on a regular basis and that this will cost the same amount that would be spend any other day on traffic light maintenance. At this point you're just looking for things to complain about. sad

Jesus, you need more refugees asap

If some mad cunt changed the lights to these he would forever be a hero

>will fight tooth and nail to keep poor yobs on the streets in Flinders Street Station
>but have no qualms spending millions getting these stupid signs installed

Fucking leftists.

West Coast of Canada. I was there around 2006 so with two different people saying it I'd assume they did have them.

GET OUT SHILL

>7k per light
... are you fucking kidding me? Are those designer bulbs or what? 7K per fucking single light? Guess the initiators friends are producing those lights, else this price doesn't make much sense.

Sneaky way to tell women can't drive.

>getting mad at leftists for traffic light maintenance
fucking autists

Its the same person! I wonder if he pays taxes from both of his incomes.

>gets btfo'd
>REEEEEEE ensues

> Money that could actually go towards helping women

Fuck off. They have too much help. They need all help removed.

It's a stock photo

Subtle but still bad b8 /10

But I mean, that's Vancouver where the French mostly aren't, so having it be English is fine. And also at a time when Canada didn't decide to take in a million refugees to spite America.
Should make a fake petition and take it to Trudeau to get him change the signs to a bunch of women.

Don't see the big deal either way. Not sure why you'd complain or cheer this. Seems like it hardly matters at all as long as you can understand what the symbol is supposed to mean.

nooooooooooooo

what

what the fuck

how is that real

why would they waste time and money doing that

how is that even possible

retardness levels are the same as in the pic with feminists smashing scales - it's not a male, it's a human. isn't like feminist wet dream for women to all wear trousers?

long, braided hair and dress above a knee just screams opression to me t b q h l a d s

Lol, even the abc morning news cucks were laughing at this.

>They had to to take English out to make it multiculti

Hmm? But it's America people speak English over there, so when you go to that country you're supposed to speak that language. Do people not understand this?

youtu.be/E6gHJQLXc2I?t=9m9s

Me and my brother saw those getting off a tram. We commented on it and left leaving it in peace.

>Should have tore it off though made me fucking sick looking at it

melbourne is a cancer that will corrupt this entire country if we do not glass the entire city, mark my words

>Tear it off
Thats degenerate. Should have made your own NatSoc posters, or whatever ideology you want, and put them over those ones