The CIA is actually doing a good job

The CIA is actually doing a good job.

> But but they're spying on people!

There's no evidence so far that they used their hacking tools to spy on American citizens.

> But but they hoarded zero days!

So what? Don't you realize that China is doing the same? We're competing against the Chinese in terms of national security, we need CIA hackers to advance or interests.

CIA RESPECKS.

damn you're shit at this
fuck you

Fuck off, redditor.

Do you consider your career a failure?
Do you feel fufilled after posting on this board?
Will you ever become a real spy?
Do your colleagues at work consider your work not real work?

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

i actually agree i dont want CIAs secrets leaked as that hurts us. but they attempted to frame russia for a war just to undermine our president. something needed to be done

Ah we should submit to our Cia overlords and not question Thier intentions don't forget to wink while nutting to show your solidarity

shill much

Not even close to an argument.

>he's a central intelligence agent
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it as a career
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is closest he will ever get to real field work in his pathetic life
>he ruins threads everyone else likes because he does not know how to win a meme war
>he wastes the time of everyone at the CIA because he gets in the way of the backlog of real intelligence data that real agents must go through
>he will never be a real CIA spy
>he will never be promoted to doing real intelligence work
>he will never be able to say he proudly served his country
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a microwave pizza
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

I didn't say that.

That the CIA spies on foreign governments isn't new. Foreign governments spy on us as well. Right?

The thing is, there's no evidence that the CIA was spying on US Nationals, so the leaks don't show any violation of US law.

Not an argument, just ad hominem crap. You're the shills.

So should we not question their intentions?

What intentions do you want to question?
Spying on other countries? But isn't that the purpose of the CIA?

They fucking lost their tools into the wild like retarded morons, now any fucker can get them.

Evil AND incompetent fucks.

Y'all crack me up

Ah right they can't possibly use that to spy on own citizens they made a pinky promise and the leaks we are seeing out of the Trump white house are just coincidences, read into the history of Cia and then make this trust argument

The cia can blow it out they add why y'all buggin stop smoking meth pussies

The tools were leaked by some insider. They were not 'lost'.

So when the CIA leaks, they're 'incompetent'. When they don't leak, they're 'evil'.

Remember, they've been building their hacking capabilities for at least 20 years now, and no one knew about them until recently.

>leaking your own developed cyberweapons is noble
really activates my almons

Wow, you sure know your memes grandpa.

Then where did the leaks come from? Dumb fucking faggot CIA chill deserves to be lynched

> the leaks we are seeing out of the Trump white house are just coincidences

Obama authorized the NSA to do that before he left office. It was all done legally.

1 post by this user

Nod an argumengd :DD xD

>they don't have a heart attack gun!
>fine so they do, but they don't experiment with drugs and torture for mind control on Americans!
>well that's in the past, they DEFINITELY don't build up Islamic terrorists!
>ok, but they certainly don't traffic illicit drugs
>so they did, whatever, they aren't spying on American citizens en masse
>ok they are but they aren't doing it without warrants and oversight
>fine, but they definitely can't hack trains, planes, cars, and medical equipment for covert assassinations
>--YOU_ARE_HERE--
>well they can but there's no evidence they've used it on Americans
>b-but it was on the orders of X, they weren't doing it to protect their own black projects
>ok so they have their own little black projects with their own mandates, we still don't know if they're connected to the human trafficking
>fine, there's a rogue faction that's deep into human trafficking, but there's no evidence they're doing it for a shadow organization!
>ok so there are different shadow governments making power plays behind the scenes, that doesn't mean there's a Secret Space Program
>

What black projects are you talking about? You realize that there's little evidence supporting everything you said, right?

>Then where did the leaks come from?

Probably from a contractor. That's the problem with outsourcing.

>good job
Lying, spying, cheating, selling drugs and guns, murdering etc etc etc......
Nothing they do is in us common folks interest, they despise us even.

FUCK YOU SHILL

The universe will bite you in the ass eventually, you should have a good hard look at yourself

Like i'm going to defend incompetent terrorist, fuck you.

Bronies faggot

>definitely not a shill
These are getting more and more pathetic every day.
How does it feel to lose?

>1984 big brother regime that tracks the sexual habits + private conversations of literally every single citizen, from their cradle to the grave
>doing a good job

Only a burgerclap could be so fucking gullible, then again, this board is literally 99% shills/JIDF at this point

>>good job
>Lying, spying, cheating, selling drugs and guns, murdering etc etc etc......

Can you give concrete examples? Preferably from the past 10 years.

>Nothing they do is in us common folks interest, they despise us even.

You have no idea of what national security would look like without the CIA. Keep in mind that most countries have their own intelligence agencies and we're competing.

>FUCK YOU SHILL

Not an argument. You are the shill.

>The universe will bite you in the ass eventually, you should have a good hard look at yourself

The universe what?

Logic and reason, there are the facilities of thought.
Consider using them occasionally fuckhead

What's your argument?

>> But but they're spying on people!
>There's no evidence so far that they used their hacking tools to spy on American citizens.
This. Also, every intelligence agency in the world spies on its people. If they don't, they will get beaten by the others, because the enemies will have info on their own people and they won't.

>> But but they hoarded zero days!
>So what? Don't you realize that China is doing the same? We're competing against the Chinese in terms of national security, we need CIA hackers to advance or interests.
Exactly. Please realize that we have to give up some of our human rights in order to have a fighting chance.

The fact that so many people here would rather have Russia rule over them than be spied on by the CIA proves that nu/pol/ took over our board.

Get a load of this retard

Fuck off, they openly manipulate elections with 'leaked' intel they have gathered on presidential candidates. If that's not a shadow government, what is?

Entire US security apparatus needs to be axed, they are a cancer to the world at this point. They are not defending freedom, they are demolishing it.

>1984 big brother regime that tracks the sexual habits + private conversations of literally every single citizen, from their cradle to the grave

As I said, there's zero evidence that they monitored citizens.

Answer the questions, fuccboi.

Op is a faggot confirmed

Confirmed

>As I said, there's zero evidence that they monitored citizens.

Sorry but our intelligence corpus suggests that they are.

>
>
>Fuck off, they openly manipulate elections with 'leaked' intel they have gathered on presidential candidates. If that's not a shadow government, what is?

They didn't leak intel.

>Entire US security apparatus needs to be axed, they are a cancer to the world at this point. They are not defending freedom, they are demolishing it.
They are a cancer for you since Germany can't compete against it.

As I said, there's no evidence that the CIA was spying on American citizens. They are authorized to spy on foreign governments since foreign governments are trying to spy on us.

Evidence?

>lying, spying, drugs and guns

Iran contra, fast and furious (and every war since their creation)

>You have no idea of what national security would look like without the CIA

They train and weaponise rebels, then they end up the new 'global threats'.... The world would be a peaceful place without intelligence organisations.

>FUCK YOU SHILL

No seriously, fuck you

>Universe will bite you in the ass

Cause and effect. Nothing happens in a vacuum bro.
You use your will against others, and contribute how shit the world already is, then you don't have a nice future to look forward to.....not at all

HOW IS THIS PAGE 1 ?

FUCKING SAGE

>The fact that so many people here would rather have Russia rule over them than be spied on by the CIA proves that nu/pol/ took over our board.

This.

I'm not at liberty to discuss matters of memetic security.

Sound like a skunk.
Looks like a skunk.
Smells like a skunk.
What is it?

So I'll have to assume you were making that up.

They use their hacking tools to spy on Americans all the time.
>Can't obtain warrant for targeted US citizen
>Target geographic area instead
>Find a nearby foreign national in building, plane etc.
>sweep up all communications within targeted geographic area
>????
>Profit!

this tbqh

Ayyy mr CIA watches molymeme.

Hi CIA

I found this video on xhamster like 3ish years ago that i likedt, where some uggo older lady seduces some uggo "young" guy via victorian erotica imagery. can you search through my threat profile that you keep and find that video and provide me with the URL for it?

much thanks in advance, keep doing that spy thing or whatever

What's the Patriot Act part one and two?
What's the NDAA?
What's operation shamrock?
What's sage?
What's two shekels deposited to your account?

Kek

They lost control over zero days that they spent biillions on.

>The CIA is actually doing a good job
The left has lost their minds that much
OP we've been trying to get rid of the CIA since its inception
They're a terrorist organization operating within our government

>There's no evidence so far that they used their hacking tools to spy on American citizens.
How many people in ISIS have Smart TVs?

>he's a central intelligence agent
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it as a career
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is closest he will ever get to real field work in his pathetic life
>he ruins threads everyone else likes because he does not know how to win a meme war
>he wastes the time of everyone at the CIA because he gets in the way of the backlog of real intelligence data that real agents must go through
>he will never be a real CIA spy
>he will never be promoted to doing real intelligence work
>he will never be able to say he proudly served his country
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a microwave pizza
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends
>he's a brony

Cia pls

So losing control of the hacking tools doesn't benefit Russia and China? Not to mention all the criminal acts not strictly concerning the gathering of HUMINT. They deserve a thorough roasting over this one. Plus they are a part of the shill armada. Did I mention the criminal acts?

hahaha I hope the cia has to kill all of it's shills when the walls start coming down.

>be good goys and let the alphabets do what they want! don't question!
sage

Except their decades long history of brazenly violating both domestic and international law. But I'm sure they're following the rules on this :^)

> There's no evidence so far that they used their hacking tools to spy on American citizens.

That is because they operate in secret you retard.

> So what? Don't you realize that China is doing the same?

Well they lost all their zero days and they didn't inform the manufacturers. So they exposed the general public to their devices being hacked by whoever has their tools.

Also, the president and everyone else uses the software that they have the exploits for. If they do not notify the manufacturer, even before the tools were lost, they are putting their own citizens at risk because it is unlikely that they are the only ones with those exploits.

>CIA oversteps their bounds, experiments on Americans and Canadians
>they destroy the records after
>we had no clue anything was going on for 20 years

If you honestly believe that the CIA isn't up to something shady, then you are either foolish or intentionally duping yourself.

>The CIA is actually doing a good job.
I agree

>There's no evidence
Of course they do you fucking retard. I have no problem with this however. Ive expected it for quite some time.

The way technology currently exists its easier to spy on everyone than to spy on specific individuals, its only reasonable to expect an agency to cut costs.

You're talking tot people that like it when terror attacks happen what do you expect

>CIA
>doing a good job
>what is 9/11
>what is fake WMD report in 2003
>what is Al Qaeda

>CIA literally performing a 1984 soviet take over Of American because of their shill candidate lost.

>literally controlled by foreign powers and agents all who have adopted to promote communism so the people will accept bigger government

I don't really have a problem with them spying. I do however have a problem with the fact that the CIA seems to be staffed by a bunch of liberal cucks who lack a sense of national pride. But that's probably not all of them, just seems to be a majority. Then there is the whole constitution thing.

What part of the constitution granted the CIA existence, gave it the ability to wiretap without a warrant and so on.....

I didn't know sheep wandered this far off from the herd.

If this is bait though, 10/10 I must say

>there's no evidence

kill yourself you fucking cultureless millenial.

Forgot pic.

> But but they hoarded zero days!
So what? Don't you realize that North Korea is the same or worst?

They were caught spying on Americans you dumbass.

Hi CIA disinformation fuckwad.