Russia hate thread

russia is the definition of hate they bring only suffer and misery we need more russia hate threads on Sup Forums to remind us who is the real enemy of the civilized world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_War_of_Independence#War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>romania

this should be good

smelly, dumb, russian scum.

Russia needs to be nuked off the face of Earth if we want the world to have any kind of future.

Neo-communist romania crying

>russia
>bad
hello soros

Russia saved American from falling victim to the DNC's election tampering.

Thank you Based Russia.

why can't russia and the west get along?

Love hate relationship with europe. We are similar, but just not the same.

stinky fucking gypsies fuck off from germany

Russia is the last white bastion

Italy is literally whiter than Russia. Just 78% of the population is "ethnically russian".

sorry, but russia is my favorite country

Ha, its funnier because you are Romanian

my digits disagree
keep shilling goy

The real threat is Germany, they're destroying Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk

this is 90% OF/POL

>russians are threat
explain.

>getting my popcorn
>watching russian bots shitpost

this gonna be good

Because hate is a friend of the civilized world huh?

>Liberated you gypsies from the Roach Empire
> Hate Russia.
Gypsies have the memory of a goldfish.

Sage.

Mister Putin has been made aware of this post. You go with nice men that show up in black van, da? They show you good time.

i love how your every post has a different id

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_War_of_Independence#War
No, they actually had to ask for our help to not get btfo by roaches. At that point we were de facto independent anyway.

Russian influence here ranged from bad to horrible. That's how Russian influence everywhere seems to be actually.

leave Russia alone

they are actually little brown sorosoids payed in copper filings

>Russia fights terrorism
>Russia attacks free European countries to restore their former influence
What think, Sup Forums?

stfu gypsy

Kurils are 100% righfully Russian

Okay.

its simple europe = protoisis.

>romania

>protoisis
so halal

Fucking sage please

Burn these CIA NSA Commie LARPers out of here. No more Russian related drivel.

why not in ato?
moskali is coming onwards comrades

Russia would be the perfect ally for the USA.
A Russia + Canada + USA alliance would provide the USA with all the necessary oil and USA could reduce their army by 50% (and expend it on NASA, infrastructures, etc. and become GODS)

But the corrupt American elites want to destroy Russia to buy their companies for cheap (Gazprom, etc.) and take their resources.

Russia doesn't pose a threat to the USA or to any other country. There are separatist and irredentist movements in countries like Georgia and Ukraine of people that want to join Russia.

That's the only "threat". Places populated by +80% ethnic Russians that want to become part of Russia again, like Crimea.

If the USA was smart they would let Russia annex the territories, because after that Russia would have no say in the political agenda of countries like Ukraine.
In Ukraine, because half of the population is pro-Russian, that decided their political landscape.

American elites, composed of exilled Russian jews, are angry about Russia being an ally of the US. And this has been the biggest geopolitical mistake from t he USA since WW2.

Russia should have been an ally to the USA, like Japan.
And Russia + USA + South Korea + Japan + Canada + Philippines would have encircled China.
Instead of that, american elites are trying to appease the Chinese bringing their factories there, but it will be a failed strategy.

The Chinese are ethnic racist. They don't care about the economic system, only about RACE and China.
China will fuck the USA, trust me.

They are not your "friends".

russia is based I hope we can be friends :^)

they're definitely better than dirty romanian gypos

Modern Russia is cool, leave them alone!

China depends on Russia to survive. They depend on Russian and Turkestani oil and natural resources.

If the USA had made an alliance with Russia, Russia owuld be the country growing at 5 to 10% yearly and China would be encircled, ensuring another 100 years od dominion for the USA.

(Russia has only 150 million inhabitants, and China has 1400 million).

USA should have focused on INDIA. India would be growing fast, and China would have to change their economic model to democracy if the Western countries didn't buy their products and put their factories in India, Vietnam, etc and not China.

With this, China could have been divided (Tibet, Manchuria,Xinjiang, etc) and weakened. And then, when China loses half it's territory, it should have been appeased and made an ally. by 2050 or so and still being poor.

Americans fucked this because of greediness. Now they will be displaced from number 1 and we will all suck Chinese dicks.

>Modern Russia is cool
No, that's shit.

Fuck off

>Be Russia
>Be white, traditionalist, religious society
>Western world is constantly trying to force it's degeneracy down your throat
>When they go low, go high. When they go high, go high. Always go high.
>Now alleged slavs are trying to destroy one of the last bastions of European hopes and dreams

I expected better of you, vlad.

These would be a decent bait, but the russian rune language on the "polish family" kind of ruins it.
Photoshop it out and its a 9/10 guaranteed reply material.

Russia may be shit, agreed, but the people are cool.
At least the ones i met IRL.

SPAIN AND RUSSIA, FRIENDS FOR EVER

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

pls no bully

>people
It depends. Some are cool, some are bydlo, like in any other country.

>russian rune language on the "polish family"
I don't see any

Grass is always greener.

I was born in what is supposed to be the transport hub of the US. A major node in the south.

I go over seas, see real cities all over the world.

Come back, and realize half of that transport "hub" looks like Chernobyl. It's just so utterly neglected it looks third world.

And we're supposed to be the world power.

People are ranting about jews here all the time tho

Where can i get a Russian boyfriend in NYC to smash my gook pussy inward

Pls send help

The uniform on the squatting dude is russian, and the graffiti on the wall is also in russian.

i'm all for good trolling material, but what that polak posted was just a lazy attempt at it.

But my conclusion is based on real experience of living here, in Russia. Of course I can agree there are places much worse, but why I should compare it with worse places, but not better ones?

reminder Stalin´s Russia supplied and actively supported commies in the Guerra Civil

I don't know Russia, but I've been in Europe and across the Pacific and Dubai (prepped for doxxing, probably). Treasure what you have, because every country has it's good spots and it's bad spots. Believe it or not, Russia is in the most advantageous social position in the world.

The west is in decline. We know it's coming and we can't stop it. Russia has the geographic pivot and traditionalism. It just needs self confidence, and that confidence starts with you.

so what ?

hax

that's russian propaganda in actin they will never change you said that modern russia is cool but modern russia doesn't exist old habits die hard

Lel between Romanians, Pol, Ukrainians...what do they have in common? Well first they all got cucked by Russia

>Be white, traditionalist, religious society
>white
They're less white that Western Europe let alone Eastern Europe.
>traditionalist
It's a sham. Why all the abortions and AIDS?
>religious
That would be Poland and maybe a few other countries like Italy and Ireland.

The only reason why you people keep parroting this based Russia meme is because you know nothing about it outside of Putin riding a bear memes.

>This comes from a country made up of 80% gypos

>traditionalism
nah tradisionalism is cancer, esp. in Russia
we need radical changes but not traditionalism

>Russia is in the most advantageous social position in the world.
Even if that's true, these advantages are nothing as long as putin (or his successors) remains in power

>The west is in decline
you're facing problems, but they seem to be temporary and I wouldnt call it decline

Even with the highest overblown estimation of gypsies in the country (10% made by a gypsy looking for more EU money), we are still whiter than Russia.

>modern russia doesn't exist

i dont know what drugs you're taking, but i definately want some.

Russia have the very same problems as any other western country: masses of mudslims, powerful aristocratic political figures etc etc. The only difference is economical state, but every shit except for devices costs much less in Motherland. So, literally no difference. Someone make a virus to kill muslims and shitskins.

>we are still whiter than Russia.
And?

>Even if that's true, these advantages are nothing as long as putin (or his successors) remains in power

Why would you say that?
Isnt Putin one of the best leaders currently on the planet?

Not trolling, i honestly wanna know why you think putin is a boo-boo for Russia.

Russia in itself is pretty bad, but in context, it keeps stupid people in check

>you're facing problems, but they seem to be temporary and I wouldnt call it decline

No western country has yet mastered reproduction. We can feed ourselves, shelter ourselves, create good civilian tech-but we're a fading star. It's getting worse over time due to far left social initiatives like intersectionalism. Our women at best are apathetic, and at worst relish the destruction of what the west once was. We have nothing to look forward to except the wall and a fresh pope who might not cuck us as hard.

Traditionalism is the only thing saving you from our fate. You can't see it from there, but here where the media and the education system is legitimately marxist(I was given assignments where interpreting literature through marxism was on the checklist), we don't stand a chance for real progress. We're regressing hard and fast. My generation is damning us faster than the previous generation.

Putin see's that, and as tired as you might be of him, he see's what leftism and traditionalism really are.

yeah sure modern russia is a new country they don't have a huge hunger for territories, putin want to resurrect from the dead the monster called ussr that doesn't look like a modern country to me

>Isnt Putin one of the best leaders currently on the planet?
Well, he's a very influential person, but does that mean he's good?

>why you think putin is a boo-boo for Russia.
For 17 years he's actually changed nothing inside Russia, but created cleptocratic system where almost all high positions in the state are occupied by his own friends and even inside this circle, corruption is rampant while the country is experiencing some kind of crisis which can likely remain permament.

So modern countries are supposed to lack ambition?

Should I shoot myself now?

Is it true you can fuck a knockout Romanian teenager for 8 bucks?

And what about shitskins from chechnya and dagestan and other countries? And surpressing news? I'm somewhat okay with no freedom of speech, because it breads feminists and sjw, but news will never show anything real about problems in country. Unless it something you can't hide.
This guy got it.

I've had it with you gypsies, prepare for a referendum when the 10 russians that live in Romania will vote for you to join Russia, and there will be nothing you can do about it

Don't know if you've noticed it, but all major news in the west is basically fake news.

You have the internet, which is way better.

Is this again about annexing Crimea? It was a good move because EU/NATO wanted to build there military bases and shit. On a fucking border. Fuck off, now you can do whatever you want and Russia got an important base. You should see like a barter.

Russia never attacked anybody we only defence ourself from evil west hello i'm mikhail

So... russia is bad for trying to make russia better?

i....i... just cant.

Is USA "not modern" because they want to Make America Great Again ™ ???

ahh, i see. My mistake, i thought Russian economy is on the + side.
Cleptocratic system i could swallow as long as the people do their jobs, i guess....

>No western country has yet mastered reproduction
The same actually is true for Russia. We have positive growth only due to non russian regions while russian ones are actually slowly dying off. And no, traditionalism is not an answer since despite Russia being somewhat traditionalist since the dissolution of USSR, things actually got worse - crimes, drug and alcohol consupton, birthrate etc. So there is no correlation between these things.

>russia is the definition of hate they bring only suffer and misery

True, whenever I turn east I sense misery and depression and decay. Its a bizzare kind of experience.

Yeah, I know, you need like 3 or 4 sources to get something close to truth. The problem is, I don't really know how certain things work in Western counties like USA or UK. You know, people like to describe how much better it is in other places than in the place you live. And it really affects your brain.

Ah, the cavalry has arrived

True. But you're better off than most of the west. And I have to disagree. The chaos of post communist Russia was not traditionalism. It was liberalization. It went from far left to center left. I'm talking about going to the upper right. I do mean radical changes.

I know what you mean. Basically all the media is owned by a handful of families. Subsidiaries give the illusion of variety.

Mass Media is a weapon of soft power control, doesn't matter where you go.

Uh, that monster killed tens of millions of people, dude.

Why does everybody hate Russians they are pretty chill and fun to drink with.

modern countries should respect the treaties they sign
your country signed a treaty in 1994 to respect ukraine's territorial integrity what the hell happened with that paper? i thinkt from now everyone kows that with terrorist and russia you cannot negotiate
i don't think that trump is going to steal a part from canada like russia did with ukraine it's a huge difference between MAGA and what is russia doing

Based as fuck

We've been enemies of their parents/grandparents, we are always the worst, degenerated, barbaric enemies in games and films, and western goverments have always described Russia's policies as evil acts against humanity. Also, while we have always been trying to be a European like country, Russia is like a border between Europe and Asia and got quite a lot of different things from both. Also, Russia was the original what USA was and became.

>But you're better off than most of the west.
Are we? In some poor places in Russia people have average salaries about $200, what can be worse? Though if it comes to social problems... I dont know, maybe in some acpects we're really better off.

Same here m8

A specific one, perhaps?

You don't expect every treaty to be permanent either, do you? If that were the case, we would have to give Mexico back some dozen of our states because France hadn't purchased it properly.

You should be more like Ivan, Vlad. What does your country even mean to you? Does it represent anything?

the one where they agreed to respect ukraine's independence and their territorial integrity from 1994

Right, I see. Too bad those people who voted to leave won a popular vote overwhelmingly.

TBQH with you, Russia should have never let the other Russia's secede. That was mistake number one.