BASED POPE

BASED POPE

YAAAAAAAAAASSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YAAAASSSS SLAAAAAY

This is a good thing you stupid fucking cuck.

It'll keep the kiddy fiddlers out. In fact, IT'S THE ONLY SOLUTION TO END THE PEDO EPIDEMIC.

Chastity is bluepilled and cucky. Humans are meant to breed and have family's. Based Protestantism knew this.

you saying that gays are pedos gunther?

>Low IQ stupid religious faggots actually give a shit what this retard says

Gay married me* I'm sure

Not an argument dipshit.

I swear you have to be the same guy. I see your retarded pole ass spamming your Christ shit all over this board.

Daily reminder that Soros ousted Benedict and put this faggot in charge.
I bet he's a pedo himself. They're all pedos so they can be blackmailed and coerced by outside parties.

He is not my pope, I follow the teachings of pre-reformation Christianity.

known fact

Zostaw go.

Well at least he focuses on the really pressing importand issue of christians getting genocided out of the mideast... oh ..wait.. he isnt.. guess ignoring that is just the easy thing to do right this moment.. sorry cant take this fake serious.

>when your only argument is a hat meme from 2012

Wow funny meme bro lol

You sure showed me. Guess it's time to start baselessly believing in ancient sandnigger fairytales now and to start living my life by the writings of some Arab shithead from years and years ago.

>arab
well it cant hurt to at least educate yourself

This is idolatry

Checked and Pius'd

>catholic church resolves its image problem
>no more child abuse
>orthodox and protestants have been doing it forever

why is this bad?

>LALALALALA FEDORA LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU
>but dude there's no proof and the story comes from an age of mythical legends being comm-
>LALALA AUTIST AUTIST VIRGINITY ALLALALA BTFOOOO

Because they're supposed to be virtuous. How can a man be truly virtuous if he gives in to vice of the flesh?

This one i agree with, nowhere in the bible does it say that priests cannot be married. This could also solve the issue of rampant paedophilia in the priesthood by not depriving men of their natural inclination to be with a woman in matrimony,

This is just an opinion, unrelated. Also goes against Jesus's teaching not to get involved in the worlds political affairs.

Pope BTFO'D

>dont believe in god but still support christianity in a cultural sense and vote for christian parties

>Religious fags literally try and go against the entirety of human evolution and the nature of every mammal

Lmao you cucks are ridiculous

Zostaw ich.

Not bad idea actually. Dont remember any of the orthodox priests (who are allowed to marry before coming into priesthood and keep their wife after) screwing little boys.

The priest has a role and making babies is not part of that role.

When will they finally allow priests to come out as gay?

Better then worshipping a skeletal cockroach. Pope only licks nigger feet unlike the girl you posted who takes shit colored penis daily.

Priests are supposed to be wise wizards who don't give into the female jew, I want my money back

t. cathcuck

That is every human males role. Keep denying your nature you pathetic cucks.

>humans can behave like animals rather than show reasoned restraint, therefore they should
Does not follow.

don't speak to me heretic

You can project your internalised views of humanity all you like, that's on you.

You are a fucking retard. Priests don't become kiddy fiddlers, kiddy fidlers become priests

this should have been the fucking norm
kikes have been building their brainpower for hundreds of years while Christian European scholars and monks had to be celibate
you guys should have been beyond if not right on par with the kikes

Reminder that thanks to celibacy the european population is 20% lower and 20% dumber

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

Thats monks, priests are like the day to day clerical workers who deal with the paperwork and dispense blessings.

In order for roman catholic priests to do this roman catholic asceticism needs to get its ass in gear and become comparable to orthodoxy.

Priests are basically pulling double duty in roman catholic society. They are just like, designated drivers in orthodoxy.

These catholics would take literally anyone for priests except women. Really makes me think.

>being virtuous
>getting married and having kids like god said

pick 2 idiot

>religious men want to transcend their nature
wow shocker

Daily reminder that the UK will no longer be a Christian majority by 2021.

>7 and 8
>was there an upswing in neck based attacks during that illustration?

1 Cor 9:5 finally applied...

>Reasoned restraint to not have children

Good fucking goy christcuck

You all have no argument on an evidence based level so you resort to pathetic shit like this.

There is no culture tied with atheism just because you take "popular" atheists and act like their atheists god because your pathetic mind had to establish heroes and role models to every single fucking line of thought.

Long is the path and narrow the way.

Christianity isn't the 'easy' option. If those faggots are too weak to walk the path then that's their problem.

They'll find out the hard way that actions have consequences.

>There is no culture tied with atheism
And there's why it fails.

nice pasta. seen this before.

>priests can fuck their own wives instead of touching kids
how is this bad? fuck off

No because a person doesn't need imaginary friends for culture or a personality.

New Pope when?

But a movement and an idea does need a culture of its own to offer an alternative to what it's protesting.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. His business empire is failing

I want to murder this big eyed cunt. Fucking A, anime was a bigger blight on humanity than communism.

At some point, everyone has to admit that the whole catholic notion of having a pope who gets to decide this sort of shit is comical. HEY, I GOT ANOTHER MEMO FROM GOD. GUESS WHAT, HE WAS WRONG FOR THE LAST 2000 YEARS.

fucking children. this happened last month, in case you forgot. that "memo" was about evolution, or creation, or some other myth THAT ONLY THE POPE CAN CHANGE, BECAUSE HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THOSE MEMOS FROM GOD.

>The Cardinal, on the day he is proclaimed the new Pope, walks slowly to the podium to speak to his flock
>only 2 soft, but perfectly pronounced words escape his mouth
>"Deus Vult"

Does islam is the only redpilled and based religion?

Take your greenpill

she is a cute boy leave her alone

This only applies to the permanent diaconate and those in isolated religious communities. The church is already served by married men in the form of Anglican converts and some members of the various branches of orthodoxy. This is yet another Jesuit guitar riff by Francis.

However I'm completely opposed to the idea and I think that it is borderline heretical. It's established that priests should be In persona Christi. This is a slippery slope.

Look like Celibacy was too moral a stance to be expected from a human animal.

Fuck it lets ordain muslims as priests while we're at it

fake and gay

No it doesn't unless you're literally incapable of reasoned thought and only believe or disbelieve something because of cultural norms or social reasons

And if that's the case you are literally the worse kind of human.

we have to meme him

What does Catholicism even stand for these days, it certainly isnt Christianity

definitly not a fake pope propped up by obongo

>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
>Pope is against abortion
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
>The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

Prottys are the most cucked

Female fucking bishops

Openly gay vicars

Disgusting, at least the next Pope will unfuck things

wtf i like popes now