Who here genuinely doesn't want a daughter (but wish you could, in a better time and place) ?

Who here genuinely doesn't want a daughter (but wish you could, in a better time and place) ?

It's such a gamble, even if you invest in her emotionally and do everything right - all it takes is an impulsive moment for everything to go wrong (wrong to US, 'empowering' to (((them))))

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/home-education
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah my daughter will be fine because i will raise her correctly, your post was based on a faulty assumption because you're likely a kike

saged

you will have the best years of her loli life to yourself :3 who cares when she grows up to be a roastie

Welcome to the Lefts idea of a paradise.
That and 100% tax rates.

You got me curious now -- what do you consider the "correct" way to raise a daughter?

honer killings, user, honer killings

>t. Mehmet Al-Kahba

I'm just going to pick a strong and moral husband for her once she's of age. If she fucks up then it's his problem. Homeschooling her too, can teach about the world but keep out the school-taught outright degeneracy.

>that tall guy in the background
Anyway, this is progress goy. Don't you like your daughters publicly gargling cum?

if I have a daughter

I will weaponized her with the most vicious mindset and feminism

then she will be able to destroy everyone who loves her

No real man has ever wanted a daughter in the history of the world.

Lmao dude
Trust me
No matter how sheltered
No matter how Christian
No matter how "correct"
She will give in to her impulses once the culture is exposed to her

Grow up dude

This is CP

"Better time"? When? Women are women, and always have been and always will be. You mean we were less aware of it in past years, sure? I'll give you that.

A female that can't run away from you. Every Sup Forumstards dream

kys you disgusting inner an*tolian

I would be so disappointed in my daughter if she only blew that one guy in the pic even though others were standing there too.

Say hi to your mother for me.

America is the world's open sewer of degeneracy and it has to be shut down.
Freedom was a mistake.

tiny white penis

No, over thousands of years we developed ways to keep them in line. Usually referred to as "religion". Then the jews started stripping away our controls on women through something called "feminism".

Yeah dude, all women are craven, retarded whores. Yet somehow dudes that aren't complete betas manage to get virgin girlfriends and lock them down and make kids with them, and then statistically less than 10% of those women go on to divorce their men.

Those women then act as role models for their daughters, who in turn go on to become decent women. And the whole time this is happening (as it has happened for all of human history) shitty people are also giving birth to shitty retards who only see other shitty retards around them, so they assume that everyone is that way.

In reality, you're just a pleb. Remember, vertical mobility is a thing, but you have to realize your place first.

CIA trying to bring down Sup Forums

Ever heard of home school education? Boy or Girl you'll raise the finest most loyal and honest breed if you don't expose them to degeneracy and I really do mean this to Siddharta Gautama level of censorship from the mainstream and pop culture.

>Homeschooling
It's not viable unless you're a rich fuck who amassed savings to go off the grid.

I have a job to attend, to bring in resources and invest in our futures, assuming we take on the traditional 'breadwinner' role (no daycare for my kids) - you'd have to be VERY trusting of your wife to teach your daughter morality, philosophy, economics and other advanced topics beyond an average woman's comprehension.

Unlike Spain, where half the girls dress like sluts

This is totally not true in the US, I knew plenty of home schooled kids and their parents rarely made more than 70k

>what do you consider the "correct" way to raise a daughter?
Treat your wife with kindness and respect, even if you are angry. You'll be the standard your daughter will measure men with.

>Implying sucking many dicks in public and having a group of 8 black men run a train on you isn't EMPOWERING

>Tell me something I don't know, the post
And what have we done since then? Let these vapid whores reap what they sow. All barren and looking for some chump ten years from now when they decide to get off the cock carousel.

this

Have her with you at all times.

Have her grow up exposed to your world view. Feed her all the red pills, start slow and easy enough for a child to understand.

Teach her to have an inner voice, like us Men do. Talk to herself inside her own head, and able to visualize physical constructs and if you do that - you can never do something wrong, because that little voice will know when you've done or said something stupid.

Have her forever remembering that "STUPID" people lack this internalized form of thinking, and WOMEN never develop such a mental skill

i guess one trick is to make multiple of them and raise yr probabilities of one coming out alright.

thanks to your fucking media
spain is an ocupied country just like germany
you decide our media and politicians
and even then, we are not that corrupted

This works too

desu, we're an occupied country too

SAVAGE
Also correct

Yep this guy gets it.

Having two parents stick together in a strong family is basically the key. A lot of these super sluts are the product of single mothers or divorce. Sluts raise sluts. Who'd have thought it?

You don't shelter them, you show them the truth and how shitty the world is.

Most of human history women were under control.
This is a very unique and short span of time (women's suffrage wasn't that long ago) where women have so many 'rights' and as a result are fucking shit up and engaging in degeneracy.

But how?, I'm being serious btw. Legally in the UK we aren't allowed to homeschool either. And what of the time required, teaching a child is a full-time job. Disagree, being kind and gentle under all circumstances is very cucked. Even if you are angry we must be stern and voice our concerns, of course violence should never be used - or else she will learn she can trodd over a man and disregard his feelings or thoughts, that she could provoke him and there will be no repercussions.

Preach.
This place needs an army of posters like like this to combat the absolute absurd amount of degenerate faggotry from cryptoshill that infest this place with their fake meninist bullshit. There's only one way to fix society and it ain't running away from it. You have to contribute and do your part. Raise your children right. Work hard and love your spouse. Life is hard but choosing a partner and tackling it together while building a family is the most fulfilling experience a person can obtain.
Prepare to be attacked by the endless swarm of LARPing homos seething with hatred at the thought of a successful western family. Stay strong and enlightened the next generation of young men you meet in real life.

She's your wife. Pick fucking wisely so you can trust her. If you marry someone you can't trust to teach your kids then you've lost already.

Agreed, I have two daughters and have no doubt they won't follow the Jew agenda

>that flag
>that comment

Kek to those that speak honestly and of truth

>Legally in the UK we aren't allowed to homeschool either.

What the fuck are you talking about

I don't know how they specifically worked it, and I'm not a parent yet, but if your kid is home schooled remember that they aren't constrained by the typical school schedule, they could work around your schedule. Plus, public school is a massive waste of time. You can teach your kid everything a normal kid learns in a 7 hour school day in 3 hours and then also foster in your child a love of reading/learning so that he/she is able to self-learn.

Pretty sure homeschooling requires your child to pass basic proficiency tests, it's not like they have people monitor the way you do it. The way you do it is entirely up to you.

So you can have your wife go through basic lessons with your children and then in your free time you can teach your children about philosophy, ethics, and other important abstract topics.

ASTAGHFIRULLAH
THAT'S HARAM
BEHEAD

You can homeschool in the UK: gov.uk/home-education

Other option is to find a small group of likeminded people and set up a small private school funded by your group. You'd have to pass OFSTED inspections but that isn't massively hard.

Why is she acting like she doesn't like the cum? If she doesn't like it, don't suck the dick. If you do like it, don't try to pretend it's disgusting to save face. Maybe she was pressured into it and that's disgraceful from her 'friends' and pathetic (in a non-judgmental way) from her.

it's all a bit silly desu

This is good. Women respond positively to social shaming. Lessons on "the wall" and the life a slut can expect work wonders.

Shadilay, brother.

I want a daughter, because women rule this society. I want my offspring to be a sociopath who will get everything she wants and ruin some dumb fucks' lives for her own gain.

But unfortunately I have a little idiot who will always be manipulated by cunts and probably raise another man's child without his knowledge.

>Kahba

subtle

Lay off the Rakija, бpaт

SAUCE PLEASE

White women naturally have an "inner voice" too, no need to teach anyone that

how did the guy even cum?

if I was surrounded by people with my dick out I'd be too weirded out by the absurdity of the situation and couldn't even get hard.

sex is something intimate to me, I couldn't do it if people were watching. even if it's oral sex.

Well said boyo

You weren't raised to be a sex crazed muh dick degenerate, it's nothing that unusual believe it or not.

Also off topic, I have some Lithuanian blood and I've always worried that when I do 23andme that's gonna end up being my 1% ashkenazi.

Not all of us are white, sir.

My parents raised my sister correctly, she was fine until she moved to a college town and then became a total drunk whore.

I think the hardest thing any parent can do is get their children to exercise conscious discipline. Boy or girl. Most parents suck at teaching it and expect morals and church to get absorbed into the young minds through osmosis.

A kid who understands why they should behave is going to have a better life. The boomers and xers tried the paint by numbers approach and failed a generation.

nigga have you ever had a blowjow lmao

you come regardless of anything that's going on

>she moved to a college town
found your problem

ayyy lmao don't speak for everyone there bud

I've seen all my mates have casual sex while we all watched a movie or something and vice versa. Such is life in the west.

I feel like shills are trying to push out certain idealogies, but we comrades prevail, and kek shows himself as we combat these fuckers

eyyy lmao maybe if you stopped fapping under the covers 5 times a day you wouldn't have "intimacy" issues

yeah my parents are pretty conservative.

well we did have 200k+ jews living here, then they all got murdered. Lithuania has always been "mixed" with other people living around eastern and northern europe because we had a pretty big Kingdom in the middle ages.

Good youre normal, you should be proud of your self awareness and shame. Your intimacy and desire should be controlled and only given to people who deserve it. Not exchanging body fluids in a parking lot.

honestly most blowies dont feel as good as pussy and I cant come from them most of the time and im uncut

I don't, but okay lol little defensive there lil guy

> let me tell you why I'm a sad "conservative" virginboy
> it's because of Lithuania's history

LMAO

wow you're fucking stupid dude read the post he was responding to

Before Islam Arab used to burry alive when thir wives give birth to a female, then Islam came and put that shit to an end. In sense, Islam is the true feminism.

> most blowies don't feel as good as pussy

holy shit nigga, please get laid ASAP

I hope you're not ugly as ugly in the outside as you are in the inside because if that's the case, then son or daughter nobody will touch those rotten plebs if they manage to rub off of you

>islam
>feminism
BEHEAD THOSE WOMYN WHO TRY TO GET JOBS AND END UP SLUTS IN OFFICES

this

stop being a spineless cuck OP

> pls take a minute to read my virginposting
> btw blowies don't feel good, trust me k

L M A O
M
A
O

Story?

LO! STOP SHITPOSTING FELLOW MUSLIM BRETHEN

Two words - Peer pressure. Just because you can raise your daughter correctly doesn't mean anyone else will. Chances are your daughter's friends will ruin everything you worked for by being complete and utter degenerates.

He's right though

Blowjobs do barely anything for me

A good puss is fantastic

>blowies don't feel good
Oh lmao okay. I thought you could understand English at first, but now I understand the problem. Go study up some more, your comprehension is total shit.

How people handle peer pressure is also a result of the way they are raised.

And sexually corrective rape.

I have a girlfriend, but you're right I never tried oral sex. it's just not appealing to me. I'm not as kinky as her.

>sex is intimate to me
>virtue signaling on the expense of raid boss tier scum and degenerates.

Wow man you must be proud being such a pure and amazing human.

these guys wank 3 time a day sont forget
anything can make you blow your load if you do t touch your dicks for 2 weeks

pussy is better than a blowjob btw

ITT faggot kids that know nothing about life. Your daughter will end up swallowing some guys nut no matter how you treat them or how many red pills you teach em. It's really up to mommy to teach her not to where but it's still 50/50 chance.

only cucks want daugthers, males for male utopia, no lesser beings with reduced brain mass and underdeveloped neocortex.

if she
-watches tv
-has internet access
-goes to school
-gets a job

yeh its going to happen

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Have fun with your whore daughter and whore wife.

I'm a 23 year old KHV and this doesn't make me mad, just sad that something like this will never happen to me. I'm just that guy that everyone faintly remembers but nobody really knows. I'll never have children or get a blowjob. Feels bad man.

Islam is the way forward by the looks of that image. Maybe they're right after all.

This is why gender selective abortion needs to be legalized

Glass houses shouldn't throw stones