Can somebody tell me the full story?

I will poo in loo if you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116011257/#116017909
youtu.be/EeCbVTAp88E
youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4296404/CNN-presenter-Reza-Aslan-eats-HUMAN-BRAIN.html
sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CIA created a sub-division just for memes and were using Sup Forums as testing grounds for a while, but nobody knew about it. Needless to say, it didn't work.

Apparently the CIA was backing Hillary, had a "memes" division like CTR and Sup Forums still "won"... Something...

Also, sage for autism memes. Pajeet, we do the poo in loo thing because sanitation will actually solve a few diseases in India. It's possibly legitimate bullying. Fucking poo in loo.

Ha! Thanks, And what's the deal about Shia LibyaOff

>They poured billions into the Milhouse project for nothing.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116011257/#116017909

I poo in loo mate, don't worry.

Shia moved his camera from that wall to a supposedly unknown location. Sup Forums managed to triangulate the exact spot by using flight routes from airplanes flying in the background, position of stars and sunset and sundown lighting.

Milhouse is a meme is not a meme is a meme is not a meme is a meme.

I just took a few weeks off from this place and you bastards did all this?

Shia le BTFO got his flag stolen even though the stream was a flag with a blue sky. It got tracked down with planes, stars, honking from an user that drove here and autism

Did you miss the Stickman, too?

It was so short (over 24 hours) that I didn't notice it either. One night was enough to find it

jumping in this thread, seems like it could be good

Kek

Yeah, I guess. What about it.

Damn.

youtu.be/EeCbVTAp88E

I thought they were playing pokemon.

have a rare stickman

Yeah, I saw that video. People are loving the guy. Its a good thing that our Police do this to protesters all the time, so we don't have to take up the mantle

I hear that it was Sam Hyde in a frogmask

Fuck you mods leave this up or delete the fucking Jetsons threads first

Don't forget that the Google instead of Nigger and Skype instead of Kike was a failed psy op

Nah, I don't think it was Sam Hyde

I won't

>Not replacing it with a swatsticka

Wasted opportunity. It would have made national news that way and Shia would have been a national laughing stock

It was?
Can i get a rundown

Fuck off newfag

It would have been more awesome not because of that but because the Indian community would have already started worshiping the swastika flag and the media would have been confused whether to offend jews or the hindus

Fuck off

I remember a lot of posters pushing that on Sup Forums, but when or how was it found out that it was a psyop?

Fuck off Emu. A real Ausgaylian would have given a better reply.

We can break through the normie consciousness via story telling the hindu side mark my word

youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY

I hate this thing a lot. This is glorifying mudslimes. India was a sub-continent with hundreds of small kingdoms. And Islamic rule in India was never peaceful, it was always constant infighting between the small kingdoms and the large mudslime force, Until mudslimes adopted secular rule.

Just because we don't whine like blacks and mudslimes whenever we lose doesn't mean we are bad at war.

>we all basically just say fuck off
>when i do it is bad
stop being a butthurt poo and go back to eating shit

Well in the syria general they did the same to locate terrorist training camps to get those bombed by the RuAF

We don't eat shit, we eat and shit everywhere. Damn, you are the worst Ausgaylian I have ever seen here.

Now that's weaponized autism!

>The guru began eating his own faeces and then hurled it at Aslan.

debatable

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4296404/CNN-presenter-Reza-Aslan-eats-HUMAN-BRAIN.html

Dude when you're funded by Brits you have an excellent track record.

THEY ARENT GREEN

We don't consider muslims as Indians, That is the reason Pookistan exists.

We still have an excellent track record in war.

Its 4 - 0 with Pookistan
and 1-1 with China

We aren't grey either

it says hindu in the title you illitarate shitskin

post loo with timestamp or gtfo

We are a Hindu country you idiot. This is where Hinduism was born. There are 800 millions of us.

Don't you have nigger cocks to suck?

sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history

Yeah, we use stuff like that to keep and fuel our hate towards mudslimes. Mudslimes do the same. And the government runs the same thing against you to keep the country together.

Propaganda unites people.

lmao did this happen?

fucking love this place

why Britain has better curry

I've got a more accurate one m8

Yup, it did

Because they learned it from the best i.e. us.