But it's something jewish I guess

Literally the niggers of Asia.

>Solomon islands
Jewish rightful clay.

literally somalia with more cannibalism

we used to own PNG but gave them their independance

Witch killings.

Seriously.

Tribe elders making 12 year olds suck them off so they can absorb their elder masculinity

the indonesians commited a bunch of massacres with US backing and we had to get between them and the papuans, I think in the solomon islands they just got over democracy and ejected the Aussie expats running the judicial system to make a rape and murder island. I think we keep some reffos further out into the ocean and of course we nick their undersea oil because why the fuck not?

>Indonesia
Honorary poo in the loos. No Joke.

Same as every other south East Asian island nation

Shit gets fucked and our army has to go in and fix it

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3196524.stm

Nah mate, it's always bullshit. The locals call women witches when they get caught with the wrong cock in their mouth.

PNG is just alcohol, domestic violence and random banditry by hill tribes. Like an Aboriginal township with rifles, basically.

South American rainforest meets Africa.
There are tribes in PNG with almost no contact with the outside world and is one of the last places in the world where cannibalism is know to have occurred (though officially it's banned now). The towns aren't much different to any other low HDI nation that has been freed from the shackles of white oppression with high crime rates and substance abuse.

They also have great fashion sense.

>the tickler squad

Fuzzy wuzzy angels after dark

why doesnt china just genocide the entire area

My ancestor came from Adonara Island in lesser Sunda and migrated to Borneo after 1963. I am proud of coming from island nation near timor timur

jungle cannibalism, occasional science expeditions and christian missionaries

youtube.com/watch?v=slsf0arWmRA

also beautiful scenery and a bloody civil war between indonesia, delegates of timor timur once came to my borneoan university to discuss their struggles against indonesian government under suharto regime, it was nice

because we would actually raise a full international crisis over it.

Chinese presence in PNG is concerning considering how its the closest country to us, and we don't need a pro-chinese country on our doorstep.

I believe we would actually invade the cunts again if they were taken over or allied with the Chinese.

And considering our experience of fighting in the area, and the fact that we train and equip them, we would rock ontop.

Places we couldn't be fucked with. Imagine abbos, that's all you have to do.

bananas
funi name :D

I went on a fishing cruise to the Solomon islands. One day we stopped on an island and went to a restaurant, the 5 of us were literally the only other people there and it took the guy am hour to being us our food

We think he went and caught the fish while we were waiting

>What happens here?

Dancing.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAvHjoLxxh8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug_qx_zZlG0

Island niggers