POL YET AGAIN BTFOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POL YET AGAIN BTFOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then it's a good thing Pence has no say in doing official shit
We knew he was one of (((them))) when Trump picked him for VP, which was the point, I guess. To help gather all the neocons and the RINOs under his flag.

I like Pence but that nigga needs to fall in line.
First applauding Paul Ryan's RINOcare and now this?

>crying about their First Amendment rights
But they're not.

You guys are an embarrassment to the commonwealth

Reasonably sure they know the 1st amendment doesn't apply to them.

Wikileaks is a hero of the people, exposing the 1984 surveillance state. We voted in Trump to represent the people. If he has the same views as Pence on this issue, I will have to assume he is not all I had hoped him to be.

>Bong logic
Go get arrested for having a fork.

THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE

DRIP DRIP DRIP

2nd british empire (led by Australia) when?

Ouch!

>If he has the same views as Pence on this issue, I will have to assume he is not all I had hoped him to be.

he's praised them before, but keep in mind that there has to be a visible degree of separation between Trump and Wikileaks for either of them to maintain legitimacy with their supporters

>wikieaks BTFO out of globalists left and right
>w-wikileaks sucks!!! :(

Drip drip drip, motherfucker.

What's this drip meme?

leaks... wikileaks

I don't get it.

What does someone stealing something have to do with the 1st Amendment.

Chlamydia.

It doesn't. But it shows them being hypocritical

>Spend untold hours combing documents to verify them
>Step carefully around all the governments and power players that want you dead
>Finally release it so the public can know what's going on behind the scenes.
>They all call you a Russia crony and accuse you of making things up
>The very people you wanted to help cozy up to the CIA and beg for them to throw you in the slammer.
Being on Wikileaks must be hell.

Trump has to act like he hates Wikileaks now otherwise retards will cry louder he works with Russia. Meanwhile, he probably knows about a lot of the shit that's about to be exposed and is glad about it

So what will they do? Destroy a good ally because they are (((supposed))) to do it?

I'm just saying if you go on Twitter right now there's a bunch of people with the "Oh look Wikileaks is helping Trump again. Wikileaks is just an arm of Putin to weaken the U.S" comments.

I'm saying it feels like this is all a public charade to appease the public. If they don't condemn it, the left will go even more nuts with their conspiracy theories.

Condemn it, but never actually take action. Wikileaks continues to release damning documents. Trump gets to expose the deep state while pretending to hate the leaks. That's my prediction at least

One would think when you btfo someone, it's over. But you clearly said again. Hmm

Fighting the system to bring information to the people is now seen as bad by normie libs. We've truly gone full circle.

>stealing

What did Wikileaks steal?

Trump could not have picked a worse VP. Fucking NeoCon Cuckservative. This guy is in the pocket of Paul Ryan, Im fucking sure of it at this point.

Dailly reminder

That was when Bush was in power. Now we're dealing with Obama's CIA and evil meanie Drumpf.

Pence is just saying what he was told to say. I have no doubt that Trump and Assange have some degree of cooperation going on. Thinking one of the go-betweens is Are Nige.

>there has to be a visible degree of separation between Trump and Wikileaks for either of them to maintain legitimacy with their supporters
Exactly

>there

Anglo education

electro-pence is part of the neocon elite, sooner or later Trump will get rid of him