I'm a young white male and there has been a war against me since I was born...

I'm a young white male and there has been a war against me since I was born. If you're a mentally healthy white male you must have amazingly strong old fashioned parents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=to7_FeVY8-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not doing well atm.
>Stopped caring about vidya because it all got boring/reptative.
>Stopped caring about socalizing because chads/degenerates.
>Stopped caring about politics because kikes run everything.

Many such cases!

Only white couples I see now are Stacy and Chad I guess the weak genes really are dying out

You are seeing things in very black & white terms.
Sounds like you need to get outside a little more.

>there's a war waged against you
>still the most successful demographic
Must be a lousy enemy.

Its worse than that in my area.
>The women have all fucked dozens or even hundreads of guys.
>Over half the males are homosexual.
>The 'chads' are uber-degenerates who fuck 80% of the women AND 50% of the men.
Australian libido needs to be suppressed, its too powerfull for their own good.

>tfw part white
>tfw realising that ((((they))) have been trying to destroy my life since birth with the stuff they put in the (((media)))

Meanwhile I'm a 34 year old virgin. I want to suicide but cant work up the courage to go through with it. I cry before sleeping for 10mins to 1h every night.
Taking your own life is frightening though.

I'm thinking about using the feelium gas mask method or charcoal BBQ method.
I'm worried about making a mess of it and winding up in a tard farm though.

>part white
Just kys you dirty mongrel.

Buy a gun and go on a rampage Breivik style.

Better find something useful and fulfilling to do. You'll get over it. Australia is land of many opportunitis. Go to Darwin. Its amazing there

>Mfw in school, I prefered drawing and going outside over being trapped inside a uncomfortable desk all day.
>Oy Vey, hes a normal child, drug him up!
>Get put on 7 different pills for ADD/ADHD
>Mother was a gullible fuck and believed everything the school said.
>She also left my father because he wouldn't give her a $1000 spending allowance.
>Fast foward to now.
>I have more problems than I started with.
>Im slowly trying to live the childhood I was sheltered from.
For the love of god, never put your kids on meds because the school told you

I'm not doing real great to be honest. At work I'm project manager for a job outside my area of expertise that's about to be bid and I know next to nothing about the construction methods. I've already gotten burned a couple of times on questions and design issues and I doubt it's going to get any easier from here. Plus it's on a tight schedule and based on the city's construction bond with no extra money available.

I'm not typically an anxious person, especially about work, but this project is killing me. I don't eat well, I fall asleep trying to read a book to my kid then wake up in the middle of the night in a near panic attack. Can't focus on anything else including other work projects that are easy to do. It's 5:00 AM right now and I've been up for an hour for no reason, don't even need to go in until 9:00.

The funny thing is that nothing bad is really going to happen to me personally when it goes wrong. My boss and the regional manager both know the situation, they know I got stuck with the project, they both apologized and said not to worry about it. We have another business line digging up some construction managers more experienced in it so they can take it over and I can walk away. Yet here I am.

Look for something more to your liking? Easy to say I know, but sometimes just looking/applying for other jobs helps put things into perspective.

The only hope I have is that the housing market here collapses.
I would give anything for that; I want boomers to see what they have done to the place. We need chaos for them to get it through their thick heads.

a future generation were a muddy dyke will throw a football like a man but will be to stupid to differentiate which moving goal post is which

where*

I'd like to see that here too but the deck is stacked against us. Prices collapse: Chinese swoop in and buy more property at a deeper discount, all under the approving eyes of our governments. I'm not sure how it ends well for anyone but the boomers.

Saw a pretty lanky cunt walking his dog with his neon blue haired mrs the other day
definitely not chad and stacey material

Medfag here

Most patients and even most nurses by far most comfortable with having a white male doctor. Its great

Pathetic.

>116027657
My resentment of my society can't be fixed anymore. Besides, I think its healthy to despise what Australia has become anyway.

I know I do but what the fuck do you say? Please refer me to a white doctor Doctor Hassim?

At least you were born in Australia.

>Look for something more to your liking? Easy to say I know, but sometimes just looking/applying for other jobs helps put things into perspective.

I like my job and my firm. I've worked here for six years and I've never had a real problem with anything. It's just this one project. Everything else I work on I'm perfectly comfortable with, leave it at the office, go home and enjoy life. It's bizarre and irrational that this should affect me that much but it is.

Just pay a hooker. Pay for one to come to you. There is nothing wrong with it, then you will realise how overhyped sex is

LMAO whitey just be mad that he be facing the same problems we be facing our entire lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=to7_FeVY8-M

Kids shouldn't even get panadol, they need to learn how to harden the fuck so they don't grow up to complain about life on an image board.

Dude I feel you. Much more than I would like to.
Companies seem to not give a fuck about your area of expertise, they just expect you to get in their and be useful.
Optimally while working overtime just for fun.
Being an adult is rough so far.

Hopefully once this project wraps up it will go back to the way it was. I unironically wish you the best of luck user.

Get a hooker!

>Reminder by that very statement you are NOT mentally healthy OP.

Shut up cicke

Try some gym, the exercise will help

Yeah but its a white person in white society this time. You're a guest in white society.

Does never having your father's pride that turned you into someone with a cast-iron will count?

The thing I hate the most about myself is that I will turn out like my father, I just hope I can be a better father to my kids one day.

Also temper your own willpower user, it will give you mental stability.

Mang, this thread is sad.

My 2p: keep busy. Work, study, gym, fix your car, whatever. Get offline for a while (this is very hard). We are built to work all day; whenever I am idle I get low.

>war against me since I was born
>shitposting flag

you started posting young then

People are still the most implicitly bias towards us so there's that.

The problem is they make up for that implicit bias with unapologetic systemic racism, and are currently eliminating all the white families by instituting multiculturalism everywhere but not bothering to actually ensure whites are reproducing and emigrating elsewhere. We fell from what, 30% of the worlds population?

White culture is literally a death cult and the biggest redpill I took was that. I doubt the whites will be around in numbers 10,000 years from now. I'm guessing it will probably be the poos or the chinks. Whites feel superior but they lust for money so much, which is what really causes these immigration and birthrate problems, they will all eliminate themselves.

You stupid fuck, we were raised soft because they knew it would destroy us

Went through depression all my life but doing OK for the last two years, stopped caring so much about what happened around me, quit my job, traveled and just found a cute white 20 yo girl who's looking for a long term relationship and seems to like me a lot and wants to see OZ too.

Life is great

I'm really not, dbrtbtb

The housing market makes Australia a really bleak place if you are in the lower classes.
Housing costs + Feminisim they just rob you of hope.
I wish I was a dumb as fuck chad and could just breeze through life living immorally and without concern for my country.

My plan is to give the kid the choice to take drugs, or not take drugs.

I remember faking taking my drugs, going to school, going back home, being praised for how much better I was doing on the drugs. People didn't even give a shit. They just blindly gave me drugs and weren't even really monitoring me.

>killing yourself over no pucci
sex isn't worth dying for phamalam.
if you an hero over the vaginal jew that's breddy gay desu

Man up. Stop being a little bitch, they will only defeat you if you surrender to nihilism.

Normie Australians are utter statists too. This attuide makes it so easy for me to hate them.
They love to be 'regulated' and 'instructed' by the goverment.

they're literal pure trash, they constantly beg for the rest of their freedoms to be taken away, pure fucking trash

I used to feel whites were lucky.

Then I thought they were oppressed

Now I think vertually everything that's happening to whites, was done by white people, not by the racism of others. It is whites allowing themselves to be cucked, despite being you know still relatively strong, not other races that are the problem.

I believe whites are decadent and really don't care about problems like birthrate, they want some immigrants flooded in so they can have the economy grow and buy an iphone, they want some immigrants in so they can have a nurse that takes care of them at 98. They don't care that it's getting harder and harder to raise a family, and we value a high standard of living over raising families, we just don't care, we would rather eliminate ourselves from the world than give up our comforts.

It's amazing, I feel deep down, when I was a liberal, I was a white supremacist in a way. I really am not anymore. I believe whites are weak and stupid. Penny-wise, pound-foolish folk. I've actually become less racist as I've gone to the right, but the left would likely label me as more racist, because I would argue whites should start looking out for themselves if they believe the world would be better of with the influence of europeans and their childrens ancestors.

I wonder if I will witness the decadence of whites reversing in my lifetime.

I was talking to a cunt just yesterday about guns.
He thinks they shouldn't loosen the regulations because he thinks that there will be more violence.
He just couldn't stomach the thought that guns should be unregulated.
Meanwhile crims get their hands on firearms easily and could fuck you up.
These Auscucks are a joke, don't call yourself an aussie unless you're pro gun and pro WAP

Its the death of the nuclear family thats made me suicidal, not lack of pussy.
Knowing the 2.5 kids and a dog dream will never be and not just for myself.
Replaced with 'blended families', divorce, instability, degeneracy, cultural destruction.

It's a criminal take over of our once great nation, if only we had an Australian version of Alex jones

I substitute teach occasionally and you wouldnt believe how wimpy 4th graders are. Had to have the little shits play dodgeball and you had boys crying about being out. Or whining about
>"He/she hit me!!!!!!1!"
Or crying because they happened to trip.

Goddamn the dodgeballs are the soft foam kind because apparently rubber ones we had were too hard but even thats not enough because the kids are wimps.

The awful thing was that all the whinging was coming from boys. Fat poindexters, wimps, and other shit. All the boys. The girls picked themselves up, gave as much as they got, and had much more gusto than the boys DESPITE losing more to boys because boys tend to be stronger by nature.

Its sad but I guess we're seeing the effect of supporting girls over boys in education and society

Yes user, the (((White))) people did it.

if only we had more aussies with functioning sex organs, then we might have men and women willing to carry out their proper roles as provider+defender and homemaker (respectively).
We need more than an Australian Alex Jones, we need an Australian Donald Trump.
Ideally, an Australian Hitler.

This is pathetic really. White people who bitch like this, even if its true, are not better than blacks bitching that they can't find a job because everyone is racist, or that they dindu noffin just shot a cop thats all everyone is racist against me. WAAAAAHHHHHH

you are either born strong or born weak
parenting has nothing to do with it
even if you train something weak to be strong
it is still a pale imitation of the real thing

i can't function in society, so I'm whinging, but let me guess it's my fault

You've got to harden up a bit mate.
You know what the problems facing you are now, so work to fix them.
Don't act like a dindu, sort yourself out.

>Suicide
M8 seriously- WORKOUT, do weights make sure you sweat from exercise every day- then you will be cured.

My father is off the boat greek. Came here at 16, learned the language, no education. Earned his way the right way. Mother is off the boat german. Learned the language. Kept traditional values. Instilled them in my sister and I. Sister 6 yrs older than me. married the only man she fucked. Married over 20 years now. I'm engaged to a red pilled girl who's of italian and german decent. Redpilled. We have a home by a lake in upstate ny. Awesome gun shop 5 min away. Bought fiancee her first ruger 10/22.
I'm going to dearly miss my mother and father when they go. They injected truth, honor, god and decency in my sister and I. They're great parents. Life isn't the greatest by any means, but I will keep the same traditions in my family.

>Poor white man me
Quit complaining leaf faggot. You are white - the greatest hominid race to ever exist.

>1488
Get up and fight. Work out, read books, study, learn martial arts, make money and above all make white babies and teach them pride and strength.

1488 - there is no other religion, or war, or thing to fight for, or reason to exist but 1488

>waaah (((they))) have ruined my life!

Take some personal resbonsibility and make your own life better. You're an heir of the white race, a potential savior of western civilization. Act like it.

our weak should be culled, they are the reason for all of our problems. do not tell them to procreate.

Somewhere there's a grill in the same situation as you. Find her and make beautiful, awkward babies.

Life feels like an endless cycle of depression, anxiety, flashes of happiness and everything else in between is overwhelming apathy.

I think more about death than what i'm going to do tomorrow.

Quit being a soft cunt, you're being as bad as that lazy ass chink whose parents were deporting him to the motherland.

Here's a guide to being less of a soft cunt
>Go to your local Bunnings or hardware store equivalent
>Locate the "Concrete and Concrete Accessories Aisle"
>Look for a green and gold bag of concrete hardener
>It's called "Harden the Fuck Up you Fucking Soft Cuntâ„¢"
>Procure one bag of "Harden the Fuck Up you Fucking Soft Cuntâ„¢"
>Ingest all 25Kg of it within 24 hours
>Become a hard cunt
>If you can't locate it, be afraid to ask for help, because if you do, you be required to an hero in the store.

Hope that helped.

Yeah you are right. They are why we are where we are at right now.
We will do our part. We will never back down. They can lose their weak selves to the dead culture.

The degenerates need to be culled more than 'the weak'. Weak men can become strong men but the hedonistic & corrupt filth can't become decent moral and honest folk.

If putting you on jobs that will fail becomes a trend then start looking for other jobs.

gz you arent special everyone else got over their existential crisis when they were 14, get the fuck over it.

Goddammit, you piss me off. Stop the whine train. Stop the bitching and moaning. "BUT MY SELF DIAGNOSED MENTAL ISSUES!". Grow the fuck up. Stop living your life for others. Stop trying to attract others. Stop pleasing others. Get off facebook. I was like you, until I snapped and stopped giving a fuck. Better yourself and fill yourself with positive shit. Stop giving a fuck about women. All of that is just icing. It will come on its own when you improve. God, you're a fucking baby. 34 yr old MAN whining like you're an angsty 16 yr old nu male. You should look in the mirror, realize what you wrote here and be utterly ashamed of yourself.

31 yr old virg reporting in. i enjoy my life and who i am. yeh it would be good to just knock it out of the way but when you get to this point its easier said than done.

i have great friends, a family that loves and supports me when needed and an interesting fulfilling career.

teens and 20's were the hardest because my dick was constantly hard and i had nothing to put it in, but now i just enjoy my hobbies (obviously had heaps of time to invest and learn different things) and the time i get with my mates.

i could mope around and cry about not getting vagina but fuck it life is too interesting and i was lucky enough to be born in a place as great as australia.

If the bullshit ponzi housing market would collapse it would at least give me some hope for the future.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

no matter how hard you try, all the effort in the world wont overide your genotype. being from the UK you should know the value of a superior bloodline.

finally redpilling my father helps.

Motherfucker used to beat my ass while i was lucid dreaming, eventually I pulled a knife on him. Between him calling the cops on me and me never doing so on him, and me being right about bitcon which he ignored hes finally learning that i am far more of a man than he ever was and is letting me drop out of society to try and save it.

But I'm being a producer. I work.
>Why dose a married chad get two misstresses in adition to his wife? (Taking 3 females).
>Why dose the dumb fuck on phony disability get his 5 kids supported by other peoples money?
>Why dose stacy get paid to have kids with random men and not work?
My society isen't fair, so I rightfully hate it.

>31 year old virgin

fucking jews trying to breed imagination out of gentiles

The only difference between the weam and the degenerate, is that the weak is too coward to be a degenerate.

Weaklings are a step below the degenerates

maybe you should whine about it some more. that'll probably help

>Grow up in small town
>Parents are old fashioned and the family is tight knit
>Parents push me into engineering
>Parents push me into activities that grow professional skills
I'm thankful every single god damn day

wew lad
If an autist like me can have sex then you must be fucked mate

It was never fair.

In medieval England, only 1 third of men ended marrying and raising a family.

i guess i am fucked but its either keep progressing or cry myself to sleep. i know which is more enjoyable.

>still the most successful demographic

Wrong, Asians and indians are doing better by every economic metric.

Don't kill yourself and waste the only life you ever will have.

Come to Islam my brother. Islam will make White Men Great Again.

>777
>british ahmed
>this whole post
what did KEK mean by this?

Just dont fucking tax me to pay for genetic trash to breed if I as producer cant.
WTF do I owe a society like that? Nothing.
The USA is the same, the working and middle classes paying for the poor to breed. Why? It's dysgenic. It rewards bad/irresponsible behaviour.

fair enough.
if you're not gargoyle-tier you could probably find a decent sheila, you sound like you have a good outlook on life.

>I'm a young white male and there has been a war against me since I was born.

This is our natural state. We need war in our lives. We've just been told that fighting is wrong for so long we began to believe it.

>If you're a mentally healthy white male you must have amazingly strong old fashioned parents

They were amazing. Old-fashioned, strict without being overtly brutal. Their marriage didn't last but they're both strong individuals and imparted the values that made them great upon myself and my siblings. We turned out alright.

What fantastic KEKs I had.

Such betas.

>everything is shit and I want to kill myself
>better do everything exactly the same
I never understood you people. Change your goddamn life, 34 is nowhere near the point of no return. Hit the damn gym, start reading ahit that will actually help you.

jews made me a fag and i enjoy it

I mean I agree but you have to ask yourselves how we let them turn us into such pathetic cucks that a simple label of racist will make you cower like a bitch.

try doing some sport/exercise
best anti depression cure there is.

also I might suggest finding a new hobby so that you meet new people.

Australia has such a beautiful nature so I might suggest joining some club that does something outside

I get out alot
I also feel the same