Redpill me on the Earth Sup Forums, is it really flat like lots of people (including experts) say it is?

Redpill me on the Earth Sup Forums, is it really flat like lots of people (including experts) say it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even if it was it wouldn't matter

Motherfucker you are dumb as hell. Flat Earth. Do you even hear yourself? It's a fucking hypercube.

You'd think people living on the rim would spread the word.

Also is there bungee jumping off the edge?

It's not flat... There's something really strange going on with how the continents move, but the earth is certainly near spherical.

You're retarded.

Seismic plates.

what kind of """""""experts""""""" are you talking about?

the only pill(aside from the cyanide ones) that can help you thick-headed bafoons is launching your asses to the moon so you can see it for yourself and then you'll hopefully shut the fuck up about muh flat earth

>not taking the cone pill

is this the hat of the rumoured...

I can't even dare to say it, they will hunt me down...

The third one?

It's not flat or round it's actually a dodecahedron

Spherecucks are the real SJWs.

The Earth is FLAT and the Apollo Moon Landings were all a hoax. Here is the proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk

youtube flat earth clues. I dont know for sure but i find it interesting

Australian "Alternative Facts"

all days are actually 4 simultaneous days

The earth is a dodecahedron. Flat earth is a psyop to hide the fact there is a second moon behind the one we can see. Its fully habitable and has people living on it.

>none of the information anybody in our position can access is truly reliable either way

>have you seen it? even this is a poor representation of truth depending on how philosophical you want to get with it all

>truth is the absence of contradictory fact and it does exist

>you can decide either best suits the subjective reality you are constructing but the true objectivity that exists says you don't know shit sunshine

>the argument is pointless in the context that either way it was always thus and does little to change the experience you are having

No one lives in antarctica user

So Escaflowne was real.....

Interesting that people can compile various anecdotal shit to make you think the earth is flat... When every other planet is spherical, which you can see from local observatories, and we have seen Earth from space, etc.

Not to mention the math for flat earth doesn't work. Pressurized ground liquids don't make sense with flat earth, Esp volcanoes and magma which is created by pressure...

Just none of it works. The evidence for flat earth is so few and far between that you literally have to ignore everything else in order to believe it.

No, earth is a triangle.

Don't let (((they))) fool you

Where did this stupid meme even come from?

How long can you get hung up on shit like this to avoid learning something useful?

How do flat earthers explain being able to go around the world?

Anime is real. The final redpill

I think it was originally a test for people that "worship" scientists.

You know, to prove that they're no more sheep than the average.

Most normies fail in proving that the Earth is round