HAPPENING, GET IN HERE

HAPPENING, GET IN HERE

New CIA document posted by wikileaks

It's nothing, let's go back to sleep. I'm so tired, maybe we shouldn't read stuff like this. I'm sure you are sleepy, let's just rest. Sleep, it's time for some good sleep. Don't read any of this Vault 7 mumbo jumbo, it's all a hoax and dumb. It's time to sleep. Don't worry. Sleep.

that honestly sounds like CTR

The documents also show that the CIA was working with the Clinton foundation

is this na Assange leak? source?

>Ant-Trump memes
>No images of Trump's head on an ant's body
No wonder it wasen't fucking successful.

No source?

SAGE

Typical women, no success in anything, Praise KEK fuck kikes

Slide thread.

I closed the tab, just finding the document again.

Chill

This doc has been circulating for months, nu/pol/

good morning cia agent bros, looks like the shilling is still paying well.

Chek um

Sage

>discredit the users as racist

old and fake-ish

LINK

This makes sense, ive been seeing more of that specific kind of personal attack lately. I had assumed i just kept bumping into the same retard but now i know its part of the new modus operandi.

I NEED SOURCE PLZ

Saged

This isn't CIA. This is a CTR thing that's been circulating for months.

You're bad with women

Checkerboarded

I'm pretty certain that's faux-shilling to pre preemptively discredit real shilling.

Mind you now that I ve discovered pol ant-semitism is used by the cia to discredit it to a wider audience I don't know what shilling is anymore.

Remember boys. CIA operations directed towards the internal population of the US or any western nation is pure traitorous intent. We used to know what to do with spies

The point is to subvert normies from believing anything we say simply for the sake of us being raycists

this is larping trolling

honestly i'd be more insulted if they started saying we aren't racist. that we are actually fun loving kind hearted people.

being called racist by them is almost a badge of honor at this point.

Sup Forums does not care about appealing to normies, newfriendo.

All Merchants are CIA created - their goal is to increase anti-semite memes on Sup Forums so normies will not listen to us

Stop posting merchants.

Perhaps, but it showed up in these leaks too.

If CIA were smart they would hack these digits

Stop jewing the whole fucking planet and then we'll stop being anti-semitic

So you suggest people stop spreading the truth about Jews?

checked

But I just got done sleeping for about 7 hrs. I'm wide awake and drinking coffee, so no sleeping here. Checkmate sleepy shill!

heres the full version for anyone interested

>lack of success with women
>lack of job success
>lack of knowledge

good god
this is straight CTR

once again more proof that they (wrongfully) think that they are smarter and have a legitimate message.

Can't even comprehend that many here have far more REAL life experience than all of CTR put together.

Shadilay

Who's jewing who here?

Those Shulz retards should take notes

No link
Very low energy attack.
It was easy for me to see this as I'm a high payed political history science professor.
Praise kek

I wish this stuff were fake to be honest, thinking that so much money and personnel are actually used to try and divert people's opinion on the internet makes me sick. All these efforts and still those useless cunts were not able to obtain shit.

Haha! Someone should make some ant-trump memes to honor the beloved alphabet boys on the site.

Thats the exact same memo CTR recieved, only with a different layout. The content is the same. Word for word
I would expect the cia to be more advanced than ctr so im assuming this is bullshit

>Can't even comprehend that many here have far more REAL life experience than all of CTR put together.

Truth.

I was in psych warfare for over a decade. Now I'm a memester with one leg.

The 65th Memeposting Battalion alone has over 170 years combined psychological warfare experience. The 103rd chairbone divison has over 40 years psych warfare experience and their oldest guy is 37

CTR never stood a chance. No one did.

Well, we do now know that the CIA has their own Meme Warfare center. So it's not surprising to learn that they may have manufactured this to either help CTR employees or to just fuck with us.

CIA and CTR are basically on the same side anyway.

>historian
jokes on them
i really am an historian

>Thats the exact same memo CTR recieved, only with a different layout. The content is the same. Word for word

That was part of CTRs sales pitch: that they use the latest methodologies as developed by the intelligence community.

At their very best they were mistaken for leafs on proxy, pathetic.

kek

>making a how to guide against people who most of the times unironically are pretending to be ironically retarded

>this should be pinned / stickied
great idea

these are old CTR documents

nice try shill

You're about two months out of date with the rest of the board.
Do try to keep up faggot.

Checked

Ive looked over it and theres nothing

SAGE

any normies reading this should know that racism is natural and good
self defense is good
thought police lefties are evil

I can't find any of that text in my copy.
Please provide a link.

>anti-Semitic
>Label them as racist

These bitch bits still don't get it. There is no plan, we're not trying to fit in in a world of social decay. This is why they lost and this is why they'll keep losing

SHADILAY

(and yes I know it's essentially identical to the CTR "leak" from a while back, but the claim was it's been found in the Vault7 leak too)

>CIA is lurking this thread right now
>implying we don't already know they're on full damage control
inb4 "LOL DRUMPFKIN CONSPIRACY THEORY XDD"

That looks like the least CIA looking document ever.

>MS Word tier format
>The board is dark and full of losers

I'm not shilling, I'm behind on the times here. This is from WikiLeaks? I'll check the archive link and maybe I'm wrong but I don't think CIA documents would ever be this unprofessional or casual looking.

Plus I have a hard time believing that any govt agency is worried about plebbit or 4chin. Sure they're huge but they're not really that huge in the real world. Anyone I know who goes on plebbit aren't there for politics.

This board isn't that special. You can trigger the fuck out of this board by posting a nig nog with an Aryan qt and get 300 replies. I don't think anyone is worried about this place.

No, it's ""SAGE"" all caps

>reddit
>smart

What about /sci/

Or as the french call it, LE SAGÈ

It was leaked during the campaign, it was a CTR handout. I don't know why people are reposting it now.

Have you read the v7 stuff? It's like their "cyber warfare" division is just a bunch of old script kiddies given a fuckton of money, decent kit and a confluence wiki. It's a mess.

holy shit
are these the liberal Hil-posters?
legit photo or what?

im not claiming its a cia document user
its a document a ctr infiltrator leaked before the election

is this shit actually real? CIA was making pro-hillary and anti-trump memes? this is so fucking weird

>don't know why people are reposting it now
i must have missed it
i'm glad it's reposted
it's ok to revisit cultural milestones
it's /pol historical narrative

Not going to lie, former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called "leaks" whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it.

Thank you

(witnessed)
>Fuck the jews they are all to blame, you losers will never achiveve anything in life, you don't even have a wife or business
who are the failure now ?

haha due to the lack of life experience of many of the posters

many of the posters have been trained to work in the intelligence services

too funny

whats this bullshit have to do with fukushima killing all our celebrities or Trump's sex trafficking bill?

They're former reddit employees, I believe, but the image fit the background needed of OC perfectly.

>I don't think anyone is worried about this place.
If not shilling, you really are behind the times here.

PRAISE

no source op is a fraud

We wont tell David Brock about you falling asleep on a imageboard.

>If CIA were smart they would hack these digits

CIA has an AI insert all the posts into a threat matrix prioritizing digits based on current agenda

Is there any other support for the documents or is it the typical unverified screencaps and documents that anybody can write up? Sup Forums is incredibly easy to troll

>The 65th Memeposting Battalion alone has over 170 years combined psychological warfare experience. The 103rd chairbone divison has over 40 years psych warfare experience and their oldest guy is 37

you have done well my students

Literally thought Sup Forums gone full retard too, was wondering if there was some new brain-damaging virus spreading.

>I don't think CIA documents would ever be

CIA usually doesn't make documents, no paper trail mostly

>the board is dark and full of losers
>we won
wew, how's that for losers?

I heard the CIA are a bunch of faggots, is that true?

>Spend the last two days posting pro-hillary memes and getting flooded with (You)'s.
>Read OP's pic

That's a ctr image that's been around since the election last year.

The tea nigger that posting it is either dumb, troll, shill, or a hybrid of all three

The v7 stuff?
Snowden's confirmed internal codenames match actual secret codenames in use.
There was an ex CIA guy confirming its been floating around the intelligence community for a few months and that it was legit
There's been a couple of security researchers for whom the leaks have been "eureka" moments
Just on what's been released there's already been some bugs picked up and patched by vendors that were previously unknown

>PutinLeaks

No one cares about this, sweetie.

Also it's essentially a dump of their internal confluence wiki, with a wikileaks theme layered over top and a fuckton of redactions

From my time in the military I can say our documents don't look all that special or "professional" as you'd think. I'd wager the CIA wouldn't be much different.

at their very best the fucked over their plausible deniability in exchange for uncertain success in the milo smear campaign.

At our very best we've made them waste 40-60 million at minimum.

We spawned the most active subreddit and they literally had to change the algorithm to stop the front pages getting flooded with red pills.

>cia has any power

But if you mean the CTR thing that OP posted - it's pretty weakly supported and there's every possibility it's total horesehit.

2 cents wiretransferred to your Tavistock account.