Who was the ones who did this beautiful act

I need names boys. You've bested the CIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrMj6PkG2qE
youtu.be/99iwE7KyqrM
youtube.com/watch?v=W6uGP8hHwrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RVqExnY9pTY
discord.gg/FGTDP
vocaroo.com/i/s08sXKiJDPfj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not-so-thinly veiled doxx attempt

Toppest kek?

No. I want to tell them they are awesome as fuck.

>when a bunch of childless single men are better and more efficient at tracking things down than the FBI and CIA combined, using nothing but public information.

I need to see a pic of the flag with the MAGA hat and Pepe shirt. Anyone got it?

Sup Forums really is the most impressively autistic group of people.

Nvm found it

I missed out on the details of this. Can someone provide me with a quick rundown?

Old and Bearded.

COME, Hillary. Become a hot dog casing.

When will you realize Shia is /ourguy/? He's clearly pulling these stunts to give us a platform and allow us to demonstrate how grassroots the nationalist movement is.

we love our autists dont we folks

they're really an impressive group once the ball gets rolling on a common goal

R A R E
A
R
E

Cuck mods are banning /hwndu/ threads.

It was infamous white supremacist trolls Sam "emptying my nine in the welfare line"
Hyde and Ben "KIKE KROWD KRUSHER" Garrison.

>showing your IP

u w0t m8

Also, some of the
>random animal sounds
were frogs

Someone's projecting...

If CIA or FBI didn't track down the anons who found the flag and gave them jobs I'd be seriously surprised

wew lad

Did someone actually do this? What happened rare flag user I missed this

I came up with the idea of using flightradar to see if the contrails could be traced. No ((((((CIA NIGGERS)))))) yet.

Jesus Christ, its Jason Bourne.

Shia beyond pissed at this point no place on earth can he find a safe space.

post the archived threads of finding it

Thank you Croatia

But maybe they contacted the autiste that stared at the flights until they could be correlated then triangulated the position.

Thanks Mexico, the wall got 1 foot lower.

>no CIA yet
that's cause you're gonna have ICE come for you, Paco

pics pls

Most likely a proxy, no one would be retarded/lazy enough not to edit it out

>implying that wouldn't just be holding them back

CIA is incompetent. a bunch of anonymous autists on this portugese basket-weaving forum are doing better than they are

youtube.com/watch?v=TrMj6PkG2qE

youtu.be/99iwE7KyqrM

What is dynamic IP/Proxy?

I'm gonna need the full rundown.

Also RARE

You know, planes being a big part of finding it makes me wonder if this is just baneposting manifesting itself again

I feel like all the good threads happen when I'm at work

Last great thread I was apart of, besides election night was that Thomas thread with the Mexican train,India train etc

Basic gestalt

never forget

nah man, this was all kekposting. Croaking frogs were one of the clues that helped them figure out it was near a river/water

Im beginning to realize that we are accidentally becoming the new shadow govt. At first I was like... But then I was like...

youtube.com/watch?v=W6uGP8hHwrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RVqExnY9pTY
Wow this is some impressive autism. Congratulations, guys. Does anyone know what's on the shirt?

In fact it took 22 days to destroy a 4 year planned stream at HWNDU NYC edition.

Praise Kek.

im pretty tired of winning guys, im gonna sleep now

I'm absolutely blown away, Sup Forums

Praise be to Kek.

Only the high functioning ones, not the r9k types

>Does anyone know what's on the shirt?

priase be to kek, we truly are un-fucking -stoppable, if it wasnt for the fact that we fucking fucked up autist r9k, we would be a super power.

moon base HWNDU when

cheked

As ((Macron's)) Muslim media chief(read:professional shill) called out Sup Forums in particular in a recent interview as a "Almost cult like sect of extremely effective propaganda shock troops likely funded by the Russian SVR in order to destabilise the west from within"

so this... is the power.. of autism

I love Autism sometimes

Discord link for those who need still:

discord.gg/FGTDP

So many sides lost laat night.

neat

We're the jews now.

Amazing. Praise Kek!

>funded

this is my favorite thing that (((they))) say about Sup Forums or Sup Forums specifically

like motherfucker WE DO THIS FOR FREE

>frogs in the background

KEK WAS WATCHING

I'm proud of you faggots.

>tfw we're janitors of memetic warfare

We should put our own flag up somewhere and let Shia LaBeouf try to take it.

We're going to cap the next flag they put up too right?

It's like they cannot understand the idea that there could be people sick of the globalist agenda within western societies

Thanks m80

>funded by the Russian SVR
wtf, the rest of you guys get paid?
I've been doing this >for free

vocaroo.com/i/s08sXKiJDPfj

Someone mix this into a jewtube video. Some user posted it last night but I cannot edit.

You fucking magnificent bastards, I believed you could do it! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Good job!

god fucking speed to all anons who partook in this glorious crusade against shia

iirc 2 x Sup Forums has a board called /hwndu/ that with ops and even a discord where they plan stuff like this. It's relatively popular too.

Fucking beautiful. I've started my day with a stupid grin. Praised be kek.

Does anyone have the pic of some autist counting the number of people at a Hillary rally? It was like

you're stupid.

gotchu senpai

WP size?

at this rate i can't imagine we EVER let one of these HWNDU installations go untouched. This is the THIRD one that we have shut down and...we are becoming exceedingly efficient at it

Or that we can come together and do the things that we do without any sort of money whatsoever, somehow being able to keep pace with all the *actually* funded "activists" on the left

Thanks famalam

I am Spartacus.

Don't worry lads it was all for a job interview with the CIA.
Pic related

Oh my, this thread exploded

...not bad.

Why would anyone go work for second-rate meme agency when they can have the comfiest job over here?

POST MORE RARE FLAGS

We are paid !?
WHERE IS MY CHECK SLAVNIGGERS
AND I WANT IT IN EUROS NOT ROUBLES

I think most anons are overqualified for a meme making job at the CIA.

But imagine Sup Forums with a multi billion yearly budget and fingers in every nation,every organization and every group worldwide with the ability to monitor everyone at any time?

Can you Imagine the redpilling on a global scale?

What do you mean by rare Flags?

>But imagine Sup Forums with a multi billion yearly budget
tendie overdose cuts user number by 90%

>rare >flags
>RARE
>FLAGS

Yah warm mah heart cockles Sup Forums.