/fg/ - Feminism General

Since we got an /Islam/ general again, I thought it would be time for another one of these

Thread for discussion of feminism only.
Share links, PDFs, reading, videos and propaganda.

> - FIGHT FOR EQUALITY!
> - TAKE BACK THE BOARD!
> - DRIVE OUT SEXISM!

Are you a feminist yet?
strawpoll.me/12378645

DOCUMENTARIES
>worldwide oppression/opportunity
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dT1gNfEa2hc
>misrepresentation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpAakm5Uwg4
>sexual assault in the military
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3fBaFQk6aE0
>women who make America
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAic_v6L7N0
>human trafficking
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytsz9oX6I6Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EVWkwmEVfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>drive out sexism

So feminazis are leaving?

A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

Sexism against men doesn't exist

did you just assume his gender, shitlord?

fuck this thread; I'm out

Are you hot?

did you just assume my gender, shitlord?

>his

>feminazis
Would be weird if they hated women

> his gender

look who's the shitlord now

kys useful idiots

Hi shareblue

did you just assume his lordship, shitpeasant?

Ask your mom, she knows

>feminism general
Go fuck yourself faggot

Holy shit get out kike

AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
HA
sage

There are no hot feminists.

>assuming the gender of any quantity of my parent(s)

let me give you a quick run down on feminism

>not know that his stands for homo-intersex-female

Keep up with the terms of the current year you cis scum

jesus christ how embarrassing, i shuddered

Feminists and Career womyn are some of the most miserable types of women I have ever come across. Next are the whores who rode the cock carousel and then wondered why no decent confident and resourceful men wanted them, so they then instead marry the beta (thanks to being brought up in a feminine education system) provider who she cheats and then divorces on later. Causing a broken marriage and family for the poor children to be brought up in. Hence making the children grow up like shit, with no father/mother figures.

Meanwhile there are women like my wife and most her friends who had no interest in feminist/marxist brainwashing, nor were they tricked by the media into being ''empowered'' whores. They, like my wife, were actually brought up decent, feminine people who actually knew how to be skillful in certain tasks like being organised, knowing how to garden, cook, paint etc, without falling for th ''career'' meme where they are spending their fertile years ''studying'' bullshit. Careers do not higher a females sexual value, and never will do. Women in general only marry UP. UP as in a man with resources, good social skills and whatnot. Meanwhile, feminism only ''empowers'' these women (pssst, into misery and dating problems) while creating an even higher % of beta males who are virgins, fail to procreate and then go MGTOW (feminist and marx's bastard lovechild).

A real woman, is a woman who..is like a woman. Same goes for men. It's biology.

meh, kinda disagree, it's mostly because they don't take care of theirselves enough. Once I dated a feminist, she was nice once you didn't talk about the subject (which then lead ro 27 minutes of bs), and sex was incredibly nice.

you're even more pathetic than the commie spaniard

In general, feminist are ugly, but this doesn't mean this is some Sup Forums fantasy where ''all the hot women are right wing/conservative''. Hottest women don't into politics as they have life on the easiest mode.

Women who don't work are lazy. Nothing more than that.

That's some pseudoscientific bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=3EVWkwmEVfc
(You)

>Dutch
Unsurprising. Worst posters on this site by a huge margin

>tfw no off-politic gf

Fair point

F R U I T F L I E S
R
U
I
T
F
L
I
E
S

Nice comeback you brought to the table

>Women who don't work are lazy. Nothing more than that.
Not an argument.

Nothing lazy about mothering 5 children, gardening, spending an hour or so keeping her house clean. Nothing lazy about being a good cook either.

In fact, my wife, not her friends even have to send their infants to a nursery as they have meet ups around each others houses while all their kids are there being looked after.

The only lazy women out there, are childless feminists who spend all day living off of gibs/parents, posting crappy tumblr blogs in Starbuck.

As for womyn with careers. Good on them, some can handle it. The rest (most) end up depressed at 32 with no kids.

Well done, 2nd and 3rd wave feminism. You really have a great idea on how people really are, don't you? You've really helped the nuclear family structure of bringing up healthy kids be even stronger too, right? You made masses of women become so happy with their lives long term.

Here's another thing I forgot to mention. A lot of feminist I cam across while visiting my friends universities, were probably the of the below average intelligence women I saw. Shame some decent women are brainwashed by you losers into becoming career whores.

Hans Herman Hooppe was right.

>In fact, my wife, not her friends even have to send their infants to a nursery as they have meet ups around each others houses while all their kids are there being looked after.

*In fact, my wife, nor her friends even have to send their infants to a nursery as they have meet ups around each others houses while all their kids are there being looked after.

>Nothing lazy about mothering 5 children, gardening, spending an hour or so keeping her house clean. Nothing lazy about being a good cook either.
Still lazy and selfish

>at 32 with no kids
My mom married at 34, got 3 kids and has a career. Nothing wrong with waiting.

How is having these skills lazy?

>selfish
Literally the opposite end of the scale. Helping raise healthy children and helping being a good guidance to them? Yet you think that a woman that concentrates only on herself isn't the one who is more likely to be the selfish one?

>My mom married at 34, got 3 kids and has a career. Nothing wrong with waiting.
Good for her. Some women can actually handle thing and don't need crappy feminist propaganda from feminist losers at the bottom of the social change the fact that a woman's eggs rot and rot after she's around 29/30. By having less quality eggs, you're increasing the chances of autism, or serious birth defects. Again, selfish. And again, women with careers tend to be extremely miserable.

Live your potential and be happy. Weather you want to be a mother/housewife or not. I'm 34 and my wife is 28 and we have 5 kids. Both happy.

But please, keep your forced and false indoctrination away from ordinary people. Weather they want a family life or not, otherwise you're basically poison to mankind.

>Yet you think that a woman that concentrates only on herself isn't the one who is more likely to be the selfish one?

*Yet you think that a woman that concentrates only on herself isn't the one who is least likely to be the selfish one?

fucking spell check

Did you just assume traditional family roles? BIGOT

U mad nigga?

are you implying trans people that LARP as women are actual women?

nice try CIA

>people that play on easy mode want an even easier time
Fuck off cunts, you're nothing but schlomo's useful idiots.

women are the niggers of gender