Daily reminder:

he won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgUQWRLKkZs
washingtonexaminer.com/elizabeth-colbert-busch-p olitical-outsider-hits-d.c.-for-lobbyist-fundraiser/article/2526552
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I is stupid, tell me what is this man and what he'll do.

you have to go back

>podesta
>not pedesta

just get lost

You think ya hot shit, dontcha?

google.com/maps/@33.6384808,-112.2159663,3a,15y,269.74h,88.07t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_6UOxwyAO69xVHKu_vPIsg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

what did they mean by this?

no, he lost big time, Rothschild calling him out for being a loser is definitely not winning

John "pedostar" podesta. Involved in clintons childtrafficing and the satanic abuse rituals of them. Check pizzagate.

And no he didnt. A lot of childtrafficrings get bustet sonce trump took office. Maybe they wait for the big fishes with names until the rest is dryed up

>Former U.S. Attorney Joseph DiGenova told TheDCNF Podesta should have registered with the Justice Department.

>He said Sberbank’s ties to Russian intelligence agencies clinched it. “It’s all the more reason why they should have registered. They were representing a direct organ of the Russian government engaged in espionage.”

>“The truth is you always err in favor of registration, but Podesta didn’t want to register because it wouldn’t look good, even for a Democrat. So, what they did was they didn’t register.”

>Rothschild calling him out for being a loser is definitely not winning
This happened? Got sauce? I'm torn between disbelief and schadenfreude.

i don't get this meme

>he didn't watch the video

some twitter post by a female rothschild

no i missed it

we know

it must burn you up every day lmao

switched to PC to drop some stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=sgUQWRLKkZs

good luck user, you'll never be the same

Just a friendly reminder that the rabbit hole goes deeper

>washingtonexaminer.com/elizabeth-colbert-busch-p olitical-outsider-hits-d.c.-for-lobbyist-fundraiser/article/2526552

the other spike ends on the C.H.I.L.D. Center. didnt include it because i was sloppy, and the center wasnt displayed on my google maps so i didnt knew it was around the area or i would have retried.

surely just another (((coincidence)))

WTF

Based Skippy. Not taking any sass from disobedient hot shit little eight year olds in need a good sodomizing to show them who the boss is.

The pedos won. Blame the mainstream media, those pedo protecting scum should rot in hell.

yeah...fuckhead of the decade award

Thinking the war is over

WHATS MY NAME!!! MY OTHER NAME!!!!???

this is still the peak of the iceberg, and all i pst is just plebtierinfo to be honest meant to be first redpills towards this issue. the hole goes deeper.
a lot of connections to childprotection ad charity organisations have been discovered, and basically to all other fields. here is one

i think this was most of the stuff i have sadly already

By the way:
Nomen est omen - the name is a sign

James alefantis
Jaime l'enfantes (or something like that, i dont speak french)
I love children

Anthony wiener
A horny wiener

Podesta
Pedosta
Pedo star

Donald john trump
Donald=ruler of the world
John=blessed by god
Trump=trump, like trumpcard