What level of operator is this?

i prefer youtube.com/watch?v=MZbILmXs3B0

Not this
youtube.com/watch?v=XLwUH5XtyG8

Real men wear short shorts.

Real men wear no shorts.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=iaKvA_OJjQI

Quick rundown on Rhodesia? Was it based? Why did it fall?

Why are their military anthems so comfy?

80% of the rhodesian army was black, dumbass

>White colonial africa
>Glorious, even niggers happy
>Motherland says 'Time to end colony'
>"No"
>Fight bush war against native terrorists, begging motherland to take them back for the good of all
>"No"
>Eventually give up hope and leave paradise
>Country burns to the ground under its own power
>Please white man come save us again
>"No"

It was based, basically South Africa but better.
"Betrayed" by their (((anglo))) masters during cold war.
"Rebels" supported by commies.

During the war Rhodesia 'attempted' to claim self-independence with support from their anglo masters.
Which instead caused such a massive butthurt that they left them hanging to the commies instead of supporting them with weapons.

So were 100% of their targets.

Roland was a warrior
From the land of the midnight sun
With a Thompson gun for hire, fighting to be done
The deal was made in Denmark, on a dark and stormy day
So he set out for Biafra to join the bloody fray

Through '66 and '7 they fought the Congo war
With their fingers on their triggers, knee deep in gore
The days and nights they battled the Bantu to their knees
They killed to earn their living, and to help out the Congolese

South African/Zimbabwean(white) that moved to Canada here.

AMA

That sounds gay desu.

Take Rhodesia to the moon.

Yeah cannonfodder usually outnumbers the cannons.

Tighter shorts, tighter groupings.

I guess I'd take my ridgeback for a walk

Oh wait

Why the actual fuck is there affirmative action in South Africa

Seriously thinking about traveling to SA. Not for comfortable beaches or whatever, but exploration. Whats the best course of action if i really want to experience SA and not get killed in the process?

when did you leave/why did you did you leave?

Read a book about it and stay home.

I go hunting

ANC doesn't understand economics, at this point it is designed to entrench their wealthy supporters and get them more money through corrupt tenders.

You'll be fine as a tourist, I know a guy from Johannesburg who only got robbed when he visited the US kek
Just stay in during the night and stay out of sketchy areas. Places like Cape Town are pretty cozy. Also out in the bush is nice. "Exploration" is a bit vague but going through the karoo during the day is pretty cool. Most smaller towns are quite peaceful at times, especially the touristy ones.

Moved to Canada when I was 17, and because my parents moved. They moved because they didn't think there was a future for me and my siblings in SA.

A fine day for shooting some keffers.

all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

-The white man to Zimbabwe

wtf a Nazi Israeli

>it ain't me starts playing

Hating niggers is not exclusively natsoc
But you're right :)

Neat. I guess what i mean by exploration is sort of a balancing act between the typical tourist traps and really delving into the country with just a knife and backpack.

How do you feel about the Democratic Alliance?

>Democratic Alliance

>formerly run by a jew
>now run by a nigger
>basically leftist

And to think that this is South Africa's hope against the ANC.

I second what the leaf says. Same rules as any tourism, don't get pick pocketed, don't get fleeced, don't feed the monkeys.

IMHO south africa is safer to visit than current day london and rome and the like, Casual crime is much lower than our other crime stats like rape and murder so you are unlikely to get robbed unless you flash a rolex and start throwing cash out your car window.

Never been robbed in SA, but when I was in italy a couple of shitskins tried robbing me and my mates

applause is due

DA are a bunch of faggot cucks, but we literally have no other option

*sips tea*

ROLLIN DOWWWNNN, TO SALISBURYYYYY TOWN

OR IS IT MY IMAAAGINATIOOON

>youtube.com/watch?v=iYDg3ofh7dM

Just go around to small places and you'll enjoy it. South Africa is really about nature and the environment when it comes to tourism so a lot of the good spots are touristy locations. But even just driving through the country is beautiful.

DA is cucks like the other guy said but wouldn't vote for anyone else. Even under the DA the economy of South Africa would do so much better. Literally anywhere the DA runs performs much better. Johannesburg seems to be getting a lot nicer now that the ANC is gone. But it takes time.

Wake up Angola

So, you had Anglos and Dutch in Rhodesia....but all those signs are Dutch/Afrikaans/whatever. How did that work? Did Anglos only go in Anglo places or something? I mean, what is a Besoekers Buro?

Spooked me good but who is that supposed to be?

One step below painting yourself in tactical woad and fighting in the nude like a pict.

instant hard on

>mfw I'm Biafran

Rhodesia will not be forgotten

I wake up in Rhodesia and immediately catch a plane to Mozambique.
WTF was I doing in anglo lands?

Fredrik Wester, the pooface who killed the only game that lets you send Rhodesians to the moon.

Sing this m.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4 over and over
And proceed to kill as many niggers as possible while saving my mates best I can

I am pretty sure that is in Cape Town not in Rhodesia.

No, both mixed. Just the signage there is in Afrikaans. I think it was left up to the business to decide. The sign says "Visitors Bureau" I'd imagine they would have an English sign as well. Most places in Cape Town are listed in Afrikaans/English, more so English now though.

Do they plan to distract all the bloodsucking insects and stinging monsters with their testicles?

"Surely the insects will not bite or painfully sting my legs if I just wear shorts small enough I can pull my balls out the side and let them feed from those..."

>Fredrik Wester
Honestly the game suffered a lot of delays and would have probably done badly. Paradox made the right decision in cancelling it. Normally the grand strategy games are made by Paradox but this one was outsourced to another studio. It would be better for them to release a good game rather than a mediocre one.

>Was it based?
Yes, more than almost anything in history
Why did it fall?
England

Holy shit this video is depressing

It was the USA that killed it. Rhodesia was going fine alone until the USA told it to commit suicide by allowing niggers to be elected.

Dont be sad that its gone, be happy it happened user

Delete this. It's making me a gunsexual.

Eh, Rhodesia was entirely subtropical. I think the climate was closer to Georgia than something like Nigeria or Colombia.

>Fireforce incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=RVsNDSZWcOI

Is it weird to feel nostalgia when thinking about Rhodesia even though you have no connection to it?

It was more than that

Rhodesia successfully incorporated nigs into the government. They would have been fine, it wasnt until US/UK forced them to have a majority nig government.

Thats when /OURAFRICANS/ dug in, they almost pulled it off too

RIP Rhodesia, your efforts will never be forgotten

I'm basically you but we went to the UK instead.

Had parents fight in the Rhodie bush war too and they had just had enough of Africa.

It's not nostalgia. It's the bitter chill that comes with the genocide of an ethnic group that aligns close to your own.

Remember Rhodesia

>you will never bag yourself a bull negro with a FAL
feels bad, man

They could have patched it up eventually, even with a rocky release. Or at worst, delayed it until it's functional.

Yes, it would have cost them money, but just cancelling it after all that hype was a huge hit to everyone who supported it.

Let's be honest, though, they only cancelled it to not compete with HoI4.

IgboAnon is that you?

Yes sir.

feels sad man

>it ain't me starts playing

Shut the fuck up you lying cunt
Rhodesia fell apart because of your government embargoing and sanctioning everything on them because they wouldn't let the niggers take over.
America didn't try and force them into doing anything
Go fuck yourself for trying to shirk your responsibility for killing the Board a third time

where did you move to?. My folks are from southern africa as well

Not really, no.

At this point, it's become something of symbol, I think, that we all have a common experience connecting us to it.

>Rhodesia successfully incorporated nigs into the government.

Exactly. They simply had an income/property requirement on voting, so you kept the idiots (of any color) casting ballots to a minimum, and the leadership of the local tribes had their own permanent delegation in Parliament.

*kaffirs

For the Anons that aren't up to speed on Rhodesia

Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4

Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s

Rhodesia... I was there
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ

Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ

History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA

End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o

End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0

Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs

Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM

No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo

The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ

Rhodesian Children singing We''ll Ever Cherish Thee
youtube.com/watch?v=-TnNLWgjsBM

The embargoes didn't do shit. Rhodesia rode through them and a huge war against all of it's neighbours yet it was immediately after the last White leader spoke to the American president and was told to change the voting laws that Rhodesia died and was replaced by Zimbabwe.

Zimbabwe would've been fine, Mugabe fucked it up. The biggest issue was a lot of whites left immediately after independence which evaporated the tax base leaving them with Greece-tier debt from the war.

Robert went full Sup Forums on whites.

Yeah, I like it but I think I will just stick to visiting every now and then. It is a good place to grow up since the schools are a lot nicer than the ones here. Maybe not the universities but my high school was pretty cozy.

Not at all
There is even a word for it
youtu.be/wH6ZCIRjI14

>Tfw name is Ian

Then why go to the UK, literally the people that destroyed their beautiful nation
Should have gone to the US or straya

Based Igbo, hopefully you get Biafra back someday.
Do you ever go back to visit family there?

Basically, it used to be an Anglo colony until our (((leaders))) abandoned it and allowed it to die. Sad, really.

moar

>you wake up in finland

Mugabe and the White African

>youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54

Required viewing for all Sup Forumsacks

You killed Rhodesia in 1967 faggot
Stop bullshitting
What you did was wrong
Stop acting like Churchill
You killed the Boers a third time and you've sentenced them to death as a people just like you did the Germans
You should be ashamed of yourself

I never got to due to financial reasons, plus me being too young, the sad part was that I never got to meet any of my grandparents who lived there. I do hope to go back and meet my family in the future.

What are the chances of Rhodesia rising again?
I know in SA are a lot of White nationalists

You know it was (((them))) who orchestrated it.

I live in Ontario, I moved to Collingwood but went to uni in Hamilton where I still am. Planning on leaving soon though. What is your ancestry?

Fair enough, it might've eventually work. But I think they still might make one in the future. People were pretty excited with the concept.

Rhodesia had a massive coffee industry but after all the whites fucked off, nobody was educated enough to grow any coffee. Worthless country with currency that is too shitty to be flushed into their awful plumbing after wiping your ass.

Nothing lasts forever

The Aftermath - Whites in Zimbabwe (plus two extra great Documentaries)

Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54

Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0

Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw

Homes in Zimbabwe
youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps
zimbabweaidfund.co.uk/charities.html

Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY

Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

Africa is pretty hot m8

>Zimbabwe

What is that, user?

Call it by its real name you faggot

Did we sentence the USA to death too? Turns out if you just continue using your guns on the natives until they are either all gone or shut up then this democratic problem can't exist.

>dog's tail is tucked
Wew, is there an after picture?

It wasn't the UK or the US. The Australian PM told Thatcher not to accept the internal settlement and convinced her. Blame the fucking kangaroos.