Redpill me on Switzerland's military capabilities

Redpill me on Switzerland's military capabilities.

I am seeing a lot of conflicting claims on it. On web the general consensus seems to be that the Swiss are well prepared and equipped in case someone attacks them, but the Swiss people on here constantly bring up how that's not true and if someone tries invading them it wouldn't end well for them.
So, what's the truth on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2014/feb/19/swiss-air-force-ethiopian-airlines-hijacking-office-hours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The mountain jews are crafty.

Switzerland is a fortess. Might sound imptessive but its not.

Fortess=death trap.

Destroy the fields posion the water and wait a few months.

You got your self some nrw clay.

By being neutral the swiss got no one to come and help them.

2nd Amendment: Mountain Kike Foxtrot

Switzerland is where NERV will be based

That's a museum piece.

I'm pretty sure Israel would help them because of (((reasons)))

Their airforce works from 9 to 5
theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2014/feb/19/swiss-air-force-ethiopian-airlines-hijacking-office-hours

They're prepared for just about any type of invasion so long as it doesn't have a major aerial component. Their AA capabilities are lacking and once they fail whoever controls the skies can simply level their mountain, rendering their impressive ground defenses moot.

>Israel
>helping anyone
>ever
>didn't even help their closest ally america in the Iraq and afghan war fought for their protection
Keep hoping swiss cuck.

big guns
go boom
kill eveyone

You kidding? We'd be defending them simply because we can't afford to let whoever is invading them take their stuff.

Also.
Seriously, every major european nation could take switzerland within like 5 weeks.
BUT A invader would definetly loose more than he would gain.

Switzerland has basicly no "physical" wealth, only money that can be transferd.

You would waste resources and people without gaining anything but emptied bank accounts and mountains

This is Miss Bern

a lot of countries have business and money there, so they would receive help. But what about a theoretical situation where no one is helping them. How well they would be able to hold out 1vs1 against other European countries?

Except they're holding everyone elses money, the world wouldn't allow it.

The Swiss have their bases covered.

I don't think Habsburgs are going to take over Austria to invade their ancestral lands in Switzerland any time soon. All their other neighbors are in NATO or are Lichtenstein.

America is just an useful idiot for them. Switzerland on the other hand is the place where all their money flows through.

Their navy is world class

Approximately half an hour would be my guess.

A million goys are not worth one Jewish fingernail according to your Jew rulers. You're crazy if you think they will die for you just because there shekels are stored there. They'll just redirect them to the UK or another low tax country.

Their military capability is holding all the jew's money so nobody will fuck with them.

Switzerland = Mountain jews
Panama = Jungle jews
Israel = Desert jews
America = Burger jews

Ive heard they have every single bridge ready to blow up 24/7.

Given the fact most adult males have a rifle in their homes and Swiss seem like they are still aren't complete pacifist cucks, after their regular army is annihilated, guerrilla warfare is likely. And in it Swiss would hold out until either whole country is wiped out completely or enemy gives up.

You can't kill your way to success in a counter insurgency effort.

It would depend of the fighting spirit, when we took Switzerland during the Revolution it was quite peaceful.
Any major power (UK, remilitarized Germany or France) would beat Switzerland on the field just because of the scale difference, it would take few weeks to occupy all the major cities and few months to beat the rest of the army in the mountains.

However if the swiss go into a guerilla effort it would be really hard to keep a grip on the country, it would be Chechnya under hormons and after few months you would have extremely high IQ local guerilleros + terrorists almost invisible blowing shit up in France/Germany.

There is no real point taking Switzerland in any scenario anyway unless you are stucked and need to open another front on Germany/France/Italy but you would probably stucked anyway because swiss would be immediatly reinforced by the people you try to invade, historically the country served as a buffer state between Austria and France and it worked pretty well overall.

Swiss will never talk about their army real abilities

well, thanks for the answers guys.

Wasn't it the Swiss air force who had to call in help from the neighbouring countries when someone flew a hijacked airplane into their country, because it was outside office hours and their air force doesn't fly after 6pm?

Ain't nothing a bunch of melted swiss cheese eating mountain jews gonna do when the big boys show up guns loaded looking for them vaults of like gold

NOTHING.

The Swiss have an army of about 125,000 to 150,000, only about 5-6,000 of which are full-time. However, I trained with some of their 'part-timers' when I was in the USN and they are sharp, professional and take their duties during their days activated very seriously. When I was there, I was issued a rifle, a sidearm and my gear necessary to be interoperable. We were issued ammunition as well. Apparently sometime before 2008-9, when I met one of my training buddies in Budapest for the New Year party from heaven it fucking self (god damn, Magyar emberek, de fucking joooool voltal), they had centralized ammunition distribution on a relatively distributed but controlled level that allowed rapid readiness.

I did my cross-training under the Partnership for Peace program with the Grenadier Command in Monteceneri. They had the same motto as the USMC, with whom I had also trained, but it took 6 weeks to convince them I was a Navy craft crewman, not a Marine. Then a Marine showed up and trolled them all into thinking all craft crewmen were basically failed Marines assigned to the Navy as punishment. One of them used a search engine to find out my job, then decided I was a US version of the SBS. Anyways, we did a lot of Alpine skiing and some Urban Operations training, and we shared some tips. Good folks, and I would hate to see Europeans underestimate them in any case (which won't happen).

Some of the places those 'mountain Jews" put their AA/SAM/AD would be deterrent enough...

Yep,Ethiopian Airlines Flight 702.
Their Air force works from 9 to 5, outside of this times the air protection is up to France, Italy and Germany (depending on the canton)

There's no benefit to occupying or conquering Switzerland or Luxemburg. The real goal and the real benefit would be razing and purging so they'll stop stealing everyone's money for good.

No troops on the ground, just let it rain with artillary and air forces until there's nothing left.

Get laid and reply. It just works better, bro.

>hold everyone's money
>nobody will defend their money
That's not how it works

Also, self-checked because I'm fucking Satan.... or as you like to call me, Saatana. Like santana, but less 'n'.

The backbone of their strategy is having ALL men stay armed and trained in gorilla warfare. Whoever occupies Switzerland has to deal with snipers in the mountains and cut supply lines forever.

Israel was explicitly asked to stay out of Iraq (both times) as their presence would simply inflame other Arab nations. The main reason that Saddam was launching SCUD missiles at Israel was to try and draw them into the conflict. If they had, there is a good chance the coalition would have disintegrated, and non-Arab forces would have been forced to leave by the host nations.

>they are sharp, professional and take their duties during their days activated very seriously
heh.

Let's observe this Georgian flag trying to reproduce with the shy female blue flag of Finland.

This happens very rarely; very first documentation on pol. Honor and pride come to my mind.