youtube.com/watch?v=iDM1UZ3ow4I
youtube.com/watch?v=gMM5e6eO7Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=THNCYEo8ses
youtube.com/watch?v=AnnyDjocN1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

neither.
just watch and kek

Islam is redpilled as fuck user.
I say we take the religion for the white man and kill all the shit skins.

If it weren't for beer and bacon, I might be there.

>tfw no curing chamber

Yfw feminists blame toxic masculinity and not islam.

>tfw gave up all types of pork except bacon

I'm trying to eat healthier but that shit is too good to give up.

>tfw Mormon
>can eat pork
>based women(in comparison)
>low divorce rate(6%)
>high TFR, 3.6 vs 1.8 for general population
>almost all white
>marry right after high school/mission usually

Completely based life. Sup Forums should endorse us

which side?? depends how radical the Islamist group is.

I don't know how they are up there in snowlandia, but down they're cucks.

Though despite that, I'm impressed that a lot of them are very hard workers; almost as good as the Amish and Mennonites.

Only time I've seen a Mormon marry a shitskin, is one that's dropped the faith and isn't really part of the community anymore.

its called Christianity you fuck.

Take the Nazirite oath as Samson, Christ and Hitler, know the fire of gnosis and the song of synchronicity that ((they)) have stolen.

Bacon isn't exactly unhealthy though, just don't eat it every single day.

None. I hope they both destroy one another.

Unironically Islam.

If feminists need the shit kicking out of them to redpill them on the Eternal Moor then so be it

there are lean cuts of pork retard your diet is as c uckolded as your alt right ideology

i would bet any amount of money you arent even white.

The ones outside of Utah/Idaho are really mixed bags. Especially if they've left the western half of the US. Some are pretty based in Alberta as well.

Racially Mormons usually stick to their own. Blacks are tolerated but black mormons are basically the best a black can ever be, they're almost always normal people who aren't thugs.The Church has to be publicly tolerant of non-whites. Usually within the church people don't like them too much, even at my stake they don't.

When Mormons are influenced too much by outsiders they become shit heads.

Muslims > Disabled people > POC > Feminists > White males.

Muslims are right, no matter what.

Always kill a traitor before the enemy. So i will be against feminism

Doubt it.

Pork is shit tier meat anyways

Stop being intolerant OK? I can't even... just stop.

easy, feminists

we should do this, some Sup Forumsack with money should go to muslim countries and start making degenerate feminist shit, like making feminist blogs/buzz feed style shit, or making youtube channels for that region about feminism and all that so we can push it onto the young muslims in the area

Why not do to the muslims what the jews have done upon us?

Because they actually purge degenerates there, so your plan wouldn't work.

Wait for one side to win and then attack them while they are tired.

>They purge their own women
>Birth rates drop
>Not enough people to wage a global religious war

we'll do it slowly, cause riots, antagonize people etc

follow this: spunk.org/texts/intro/practice/sp001699.html

or read the full Rules for radicals and then apply it to muslim countries.

If I were a millionaire I would unironically spend time doing shit like this

Islam isn't based, it's distorted bible fanfiction, all the anti-degeneracy is already in the Bible. Easier to simply rediscover religion we've honed for 2,000 years than adopt a foreign bootleg version of it.

Nothing inherently unhealthy about pork.

Mormons are cucks

>Which side do you pick?
Spectator

>not letting those poor people assault you
Feminists are bigots.

>purge degenerates

You don't know shit. This is from Saudi
>youtube.com/watch?v=iDM1UZ3ow4I

Feminists are in the Wahabi stronghold. Give it time, the erosion will start.

They're both as bad as each other.

Women were manipulated into welcoming Islam into the West, and women are gonna suffer the most because of it.

Pottery.

>picking sides

I am just here for the mindless violence and human suffering

>pork
>unhealthy

Murder them all

but what if the enemy is betraying your traitor?

Didn't mean for it to sound as though I'm saying it's unhealthy, just want to cut down on eating meats for a bit.

That's fair enough senpai.

I can't. I don't like to fuck little boys in the ass, I don't like to make excuses for being useless and I am not a manlet. That basically mean that I can never be a muslim.

Can we start a big disinfo op LARPing as feminists and harassing Muslims to check their privilege in all this shit and then the Muslims will go after the feminists?

fpbp

It will never happen. All that could have happened to them already happened, and they just doubled down and started to say that Islam is the most feminist religion of them all. They had no problem silencing 1200 women that were assaulted during NYE.
Feminism is not pro women, it is anti west.

what you need to do is encourage SJWs in Islam, and there are a lot of them. It's already started. Go on YouTube and watch Islamic commentators in the US and UK lament SJWs in their own religion and how they are transforming it and all the problems they are having.

Some of you guys think Islam is some invincible entity.
>youtube.com/watch?v=gMM5e6eO7Rc

Táhni do Polska :^)

which side?
OUTSIDE

> wishful thinking
lol
It's explicitly stated in the Quran that the vast majority of people won't enter paradise
This is in line with that fact

You're a faggot

Fuck off desert mountain jew. The US government should have exterminated your kind back when your child diddler founder was being chased West.

Says that in Bible and yet European Christianity has accepted faggotry and degeneracy (especially our shit CoE).

Keep believing that Islam is unchangeable or unbeatable.

youtube.com/watch?v=THNCYEo8ses

That's because christcucks worship monks and popes (in this case worship means let oneself be dictated right and wrong = changes in religion)
Again, explicitly stated both in the Quran and hadiths.

I don't give a fuck about western women anymore, let them pay for their treachery.

This

Isn't this standpoint a bit counterproductive

A traitor is worse than an enemy.

islamists until the college marxists face reality

then the newly redpilled college students

This

Liberalism can't pick between Islam and feminism. They want both even though they are incompatible. The only thing left for a rational person to do is sit back and kek as they destroy each other.

Can't I napalm both?
When they're fighting together it seems like the perfect time to attack all of them.

This

Fuck off to Kolob!

You're not attacking anyone you milk drinking leaf.

This. As a White Nationalist, I laugh at the stupid libtards when the barbarians they imported cause troubles for the liberals themselves.

>Mormons
Take you polythestic, own universe making, space Jesus and friends nonsense out of here.

Neither

I've given up Czechbro. Even in Ireland young women embrace their destruction through the multi kult. Hope lies in eastern Europe.

I'll bet $20 on the islamians.

I'm on their side because they're redpilling everyone unintentionally

>No bacon
>No alcohol
Shoo shoo Arab shill

Then they come over and take ours with full support from the rabid left.

Let the islamist kill the feminists and then kill the islamists.

>tfw keto diet
>tfw eating nothing but red meat, bacon, and eggs and have lost almost 50 lbs since last fall

It is pretty enjoyable sometimes but I'm excited to switch back to a more balanced diet with fruits and grains once I'm down closer to where to I want to be.

To be fair, I'd say the vast majority of "Christians" in American and Europe aren't Christian. And Catholicism is heresy.

jesus fuck this fucking thread
anyone who would unironically support muslims over anyone deserves the fucking rope

>western women

Bilgi is in Turkey you stupid spudblood
Turkey is not and never will be "the west"

youtube.com/watch?v=AnnyDjocN1w

If you're going to post a picture but provide no link then you're a nigger.

Calm down Jamal, I'm talking about women in Western Europe. And shouldn't you be chatting up 12 year old white girls at the kebab shop?

Feminists. While both sides are terrible, we need our women to secure a future for white people.

>uh oh i fucked up
>he's from the uk better call him muslim things

post a picture of your bank statement you fucking poverty stricken ape

Yes but so is Protestantism
Luther qualifies as a monk