When is the chinese annexation of australia going to happen? im ready for our sino overlords

when is the chinese annexation of australia going to happen? im ready for our sino overlords

为中国!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'll slit you neck and watch you bleed to death you pathetic waste of fucking life i hope you god is as powerful as they portray his fucking shit because when i am finished with you he'll need to rearrange yo shit and scene damn cant you spell it at all seeing on how your the expert of this when the bands you like are third world wanna be's and to add i live in america but i am brit dumb shit shows what you learn from stalking my shit lurking little bitch and fuck your shit scene is a label nice to see the immature little bitches from other country's who act as if they are in middle school or is it that you didn't get that far in life you think your pathetic little insults work that they make me depressed or emo or what ever you dumb fucks call it when i could swear that you live in a conformist country full of the same damn wanna be's when i am here as who i am chris not scene.scene kids are pussies who change with the time emo's bitch about how sad they are fuck that dumb shit fuck they don't even drink German beer or liq. what the fuck is that stop acting like a prick who has no dick from my point of view you are a virgin in the world of women who want nothing to do with you so grow the fuck up you sad waste of life.

NEVER

THE RED DRAGON BOWS TO THE RAINBOW SERPENT

kek isn't real by the way

you just want chink pussy you racemixing TRAITOR

not very attracted to asian grills, but i rather than delaying the inevitable we should accept that china is going to rule australia one day. more and more advertising keeps showing up in chinese and today as i was waiting at a bus stop, a chinese man needed to ask for directions and asked in chinese. this was not an imposition because the person next to me was chinese and was able to guide him. at least they actually assimilate and work

Most Chinese girls I've met in the West have terrible self esteem though and are generally uninteresting.
Hong Kongers seem to get by a lot better.

Same here brother. White people like you and I need to learn their place and submit to the superior and more evolved Chinese master race.

it is the logical next step for the west

>some stupid wombats are getting qt chink immigrants
>you have stinky ukrainians
I hate this world

they're not that qt.
also ukrainians can be rather beautiful; pic related

I have yellowfever
also ukrainians will try to genocide us if we let more of them in

In the 70's it was considered 'sad' for an Anglo male to settle for a gook/chink.
Today Melbourne hipsters have normalized it.

In the 70's white women were different

fair enough, have you met a chinese person
man who doesnt try to genocide poland? i feel for you

>fair enough, have you met a chinese person
a lot of them on my uni

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

and your god is?

how come Sup Forums users always equate a fondness of a nation to "wanting to fuck their women"? im not attracted to asian women

To be fair, everone tries to genocide you.

same here. the area surrounding the uni is also filled with a lot of chinese businesses
damn this is hilarious. thanks for sharing. my god is the universe. it is all knowing and all powerful.

We are also getting colonized by Turks. It's inevitable, pretty much every country gets colonized eventually.

who will colonize China, Turkey and Ukraine?

china will colonize china

that's why we shouldn't let anyone in

nobody.
high natality countries colonize low natality ones. If you do not want to be colonized start having more kids.

that's why I like our current gov
they are giving 500 złotych for every kid now
only subhumans will make more kids because of that but at least those will be polish subhumans

B A S E D RAINBOW SERPENT

Over my dead body.

i feel we can work rather well with the chinese, whats the worse that could happen, they dont really impose their way of life on us, we dont have to eat their food, they celebrate everything in peace.

i quite like chinese culture and food tho, doesnt bother me too much

Cor lad calm down!

exactly. they're very introverted and well motivated. i welcome them with open arms.

You'll be the first to bounce when the Day of the Roo comes

It seems like logical step for Chinks to aim for taking over Straya if you look at all the resources hiding down under. Australia has shitloads of Uranium, gold, silver and diamonds, which is good for shekels. But i would say that industrial minerals in australia are bigger deal than gold bricks. The amount of Manganese, Bauxite, Nickel and other minerals is just unreal. All these minerals are absolutely indispensible to modern industry. I seriously dont understand how Strayans being such a small nation dont all live in mansions with all these resources.

Anyway, chinks probably see that it would be too expensive to just buy the country (like they do in africa), so they will just flood Australia with chinks and take it over generation or two later.

They seem to forget Australia is a fucking nuclear power

>I seriously dont understand how Strayans being such a small nation dont all live in mansions with all these resources.

our standard of living is one of the highest in the world so metaphorically we live in mansions; mansions of happiness and prosperity

1 Australian is worth 100 Chinks

Any chinky that invades Australian mainland would immediately put a bullet in their head trying to communicate with the natives

you mean nuclear power as in "having nuclear weapons?" thats something new to me. The thing is, my friend, they want to take you over without a war. Chinese rich people will keep buying strayan properties and chinese state will keep buying strayan bonds. One day they will effectivelly own you and you may not even know it

pine gap ensures anyone who comes near australia will get cornholed by the us

Saw this on a melbourne train the other day. For two carriages, these were the only advertisements. I think it's already happened, lads.

Here's how xenophobic Australians are:
I'm perfectly aware, as is everyone else, that Chinese are buying up land and property here.
And in non-wartime that's fine, it doesn't matter in a major military sense because our nanny state keeps such a close eye on them they couldn't sneak guns or troops into the country, ever.

If a war with china came, there's three possible things that will happen to the chinese population:
They will be deported, if they're not citizens but residing here.
The will be imprisoned, by any other name.
They will be killed, if they take up arms.

Additionally: China is so vastly different from Australia, their deserts are an oasis in our outback. We would easily destroy them in any land based war in our country, and our military more than anything else is diligent. They never stop reinforcing, they've got constant funding, there's never been a shortage of troops or morale and the warrior ethos hasn't been cucked like other western nations.

you really think china couldn't just run over australia? you only have a population of 22 million. and only 17 million are native cunts, this includes abbos who won't fight for you either. you wouldn't stand a chance against china and because australia would be vital for feeding the chinese, they would make your country a priority

If you think you can beat Australians with raw numbers then I fucking invite you to try it

>Implying Australia wouldn't launch full on Guerilla warfare against Chinky in a landscape soldiers haven't even set foot on

Oh, by the way, How the FUCK would China get away with declaring war on Australia without getting fucked over by the rest of the worlds nations and starting ww3

As fucked up as it is, whites would be better of under Chinese rule than they are under (((western Globalist))) rule all things considered.

again, they wont fight you in battle, but in finance and demographics. Chinks come in and form unified voting bloc. The Chink state buys more and more bonds, thus is gaining control over the economy. They are already invading

Yeah but for that to actually work, Democracy needs to actually work, and it doesn't in our cuntry