Nords are better than Meds and Anglos

>Nords are better than Meds and Anglos

That girl looks Slavic

Crawl back under a rock sub-human.

why do you keep posting this wide faced bitch? she's like a 5/10

keep your average girl fetish to yourself faggot

I'd say she's above average but not super pretty.

6 or 7 but no higher.

how many threads are there going to be about this cunt.

Too many

She's nut draining in motion

>divide and conquer

kinda looks like a little boy tbqh senpai

I think she's a darling but goddamn she opens her mouth to chew. Imagine her eating potato salad and with each bite you see the slop rolling around in her beautiful mouth.

She's probably a Jew.

Moving to Sweden now.
Are Germanic people accepted there

Jump in front of a train shitface.

Slavs are better than everyone

Why exactly?
I am intellectual and i contribute to the society

Do you think he's happy about being immortalized as a meme on Sup Forums?

I think he is.

Because your face is literal shit. Fix your disgusting country.

When will people stop posting that ugly fucking hobbit?

wide faced, chicken necked, red nosed piece of shit.

Who is she?

Why fix when i can move to a better one.

stop being so racist sven

Antifa dyke.

How has she not gotten raped on that ice field yet?

i bet he gets mad pussy in hell

>Fix your disgusting country
>this flag

he's projecting

Maybe you guys should stop worshipping a confirmed coal burner

>posts (((swedish girl)))
>doesn't look Germanic at all

All the human trafficking ie thievery did leave a genetic imprint on Scandinavians. You can literally see it in some of their faces, the whole bone skull structure gives it away and also that jaw bone of hers solidifies my point.

swedes are closer to poles than they are to germans.

because they plundered and raped more in the Land of the Rus then in German lands, because those were even poorer than the lands of the Rus.

tbqh I might as well move back to colombia and help you fags make those jungle commies gtfo.

Meds are not a race. Just a convenient geographical term to single out the negrified mongrels

Fuck off, cuck. Uninvited aggression is nigger behavior. Indiabro deserves better than that.

shitskin detected

keep your ape opinions to yourself

Non-whites should be met with deadly force by the locals on European soil. If you get killed or tortured when visiting, you surely won't ever settle

if that were true then would expect quadroons to look like meds instead of brazilian monkey people. meds are more like half way between poo in loos and whites.

>Nords
>better than anything

Pls dont call me Muhammad. Im white

she's not feminine at all

>it's about looks
It's about bloodlines

one to two percent isn't significant enough to explain the difference in appearance between southern euros and northern euros.

Significant enough to not call them "Euros" for starters. Go back from Anglo clay, subhuman parasite wog

just think about it for more than half a second you mongoloid. if an octoroon looks almost indistinguishable from a white person then how would someone who is 98% percent white and 2% black end up looking mediterranean?

>Go back from Anglo clay, subhuman parasite wog
i'm 100% anglo, and you better be too otherwise you're technically not even white i hope you realise.

>if an octoroon looks almost indistinguishable from a white person
Mongrel confirmed. Mixing kills the phenotype anyway, if we leave all the IQ thing aside. You can't remove the negro. You can't bleach. We must preserve our genetic legacy intact, as it's impossible to reverse. Doesn't matter the IQ and other stuff. It's about staying who we are. White comes in one shape only - full purity. European race is rather simple - pure European lineage. Purity is what makes being White unique. just look at this Homo Portuguese. 30-50 generations ago one of her ancetors mixed with Moor(part nigger) or nigger. You still can see a negro gene in her. One drop rule indeed

legacy? you can't even speak english properly, you dumb south american monkey.

Who cares about the English? Most subhumans can understand it. My language is barely spoken by any subhuman, if any.

I don't think so you. Also my gf is sleeping naked. What does she mean by this

>tfw antifu will never be your gf

it's this kind of pathetic infighting that resulted in my superior brown people taking over.

keep it up chaps!

english is the white man's language, kiddo. english and white are synonymous. white literally used to mean english person until continentals stretched the definition by swarming into our colonies.

>English is the white man's language
Not since Britain declared war on Germany, funded Mandela and killed White policies in their dominions. Now it's the language of subhumans

>Britain declared war on Germany
how is this a bad thing? germans were still considered non-white as recently as a couple of hundred years ago, and for good reason.

>how is this a bad thing?
And this kind of thinking is why I enjoy the White Genocide in Britain, US, France and Russia

you mean the white genocide orchestrated by germans? this is the fourth time those swarthy huns have tried to destroy europe.

good fucking jokes
goes
>med
>germanics
>anglo
powerlevel 1000
>slavs
powerlevel
>>>>>>>>>>>!010)!0211@!1!!!!001211
>scandiniggers

>orchestrated
I'm pretty sure Russia, France and post-1945 Britain are not ruled by the Germans. Good riddance subhumans
>fourth time
Could be a first time Germany did anything wrong(like most memelord idiots you think, that ethnic replacement started in 2014 with recent rapefugee crisis), but Merkel is not German (her parents surnames - Kazmierczak, Wojciechowski)

she's mainly celtic/anglo and germanic

i'm honestly having trouble reading your posts your english is so bad. but merkel's ethnicity is irrelevant. she's a product of german society and german people are responsible for electing her.

thanks for noticing

>ethnicity is irrelevant
Typical cuckold. She's a product of Communist party training and communism is Jewish in origin. Wrong again. Your Anglo countries are dying and there is very little you can do about it.
>English is bad
Apparently it was good enough to buy property in Newport and Perth

are you going to blame the sack of rome on the jews as well? germans are born nation destroyers. why do you think they were so easily tricked into starting two world wars by the jews? it's because trying to destroy europe is part of their historical identity.

>the sack of Rome
Bad how? Had free movement without anti-miscegenation laws and equal rights for its subjects
Result is here

>starting two world wars
Cool memes. WWI is in Serbia to blame, WWII was a result of French being greedy and Britain openly declaring a fucking war