can't be denied

Why is everyone agreeing with me

humans are herbivores it's fact

>eating meat is subhuman
>meating eat is not subhuman

show me your math

Agreed!

Ok, OP.

What does pic have to do with meat eating?

You're probably right OP

I went vegan just to see if it would give me more energy (tired, stressed out, work long hours, etc.)

It cured my fucking depression.

I wouldn't eat meat or dairy if there was a gun to my head; I'd rather die than go back to crippling depression, no contest.

welcome to the next level of human-being existence, fellow traveler.

>Eating meat is inefficient.
>Humans only started eating meat because we did not have the plant food volume to support our changing society.
>We can now eat a nutritionally sound diet purely consisting of the plants which we always used to eat.

It is degenerate and subhuman, but I still do it one day a week.

But eating vegan 85% of the time and exercising every day has made me feel great. My shits are top shelf and I lost 20 pounds.

And also, let's plant those trillion trees. And let's do that every year. Lets forest this planet up and see what happens then.

ok

Eating subhuman is subhuman

It's not.

Eating more meat than needed is degenerate tho.

Goddammit Gloxnorb, get the fuck off the Internet if you are high again.

That picture can't be called swamp gas. Fucking great. Now what? We can't even get a good response from the human elites to cover this. You try to find one not blasted out of it's mind on pills and raping an infant.

We should have kept a closer presence... fuck. Anyways delete the rest of your post info and engage protocol zorgquat.

Being a pescatarian is even better than being a vegan imo. Although if anything being a vegan is totally fine for the most part and actually great none the less.

That isn't even close to true.
There used to be other species of humans that were almost strictly herbivores: they didn't make it.

This.
You could say that one of humanities weaknesses in the modern age is that we've retained our instinct to eat as much meat as we can get our hands on. Meat is great in moderation, but unhealthy in excess.