How fucked is your country?

populationpyramid.net/canada/

Do normies not realize what population pyramids are? So much of their doublethink is debunked just by these. Immigrants aren't a "small minority" of your country, they're most of the youth and your "majority" is beyond the age of reproduction.

Other urls found in this thread:

populationpyramid.net/united-arab-emirates/2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and what does that have to do with anything, honestly?

do you know there are like 8 white people who own more wealth than the bottom 50% of the WORLD?

why aren't they being scrutinized by you?

our governments have replaced us

>leftypol obvious subversion tactics
at least be a bit more subtle

wait for it

breeding aged women are less than 10% of european nations and like 30%+ of africans

thanks for answering my first question guys

What I mean to ask is, are you guys sure you're looking at the real 'problem'? A growing population (whether brown or white) shouldn't be a bad thing in a rational world, right?

Of course, people today still have a lot of problems so they look for scapegoats which those in power are happy to choose for you. Who are those in power?

Rich, white, fatcats who don't care about race in the slightest, but if you're willing to hand over the money in your pocket by electing them then maybe, maybe they're return the favor by granting you the wish they came up with.

We're on the verge of a demographic catastrophe

Genetic survival is the basic behind all human psychology.

basis

holy fuck dude, I've never seen one that bad

You don't understand because your entire race and identity isn't being destroyed. And the (((white))) fatcats are blamed here.

Can someone explain this to me?

Ribbed for pleasure.

my family used to own a pub near london, it's in a sharia-controlled zone now and is a shitty muslim cafe after my relatives were forced out

they import proles from india etc and they're basically slaves

its necessary to create a surplus of men who have no access to women so their sexual frustration can be used agains the west

Hey goymigo how many children do you have?

No, a growing brown population is always a problem.

The more dindus there are collecting welfare, the higher taxes have to be on white people.

Guest workers is my guess. Saudi Arabia looks like that as well.

How many young men die as sherpas?

it's a bump on the road we have to get through for true equality though

imagine a world where everyone is happy, and nobody is threatening your privilege because we all have it

and no, it's not going to be only white people paying for the damage done to the oppressed, it's gonna be rich indians, rich asians, rich black people, the filthy rich will pay because it's THEM who have been benefiting from the oppression of white people (through their wallets) and ESPECIALLY the oppression of the coloreds.

What the fuck is this feminist / communist utopianism doing on pol?

>What I mean to ask is, are you guys sure you're looking at the real 'problem'? A growing population (whether brown or white) shouldn't be a bad thing in a rational world, right?

Not a problem, if you don't mind decreased global IQ, the deterioration of a society that has given more to technological, legal, and political development than any other in history, and turning the whole world into a scaled up Brazil or South Africa.

Absolutely fine.

check the iae

>there are more women than men in canada

AND YET YOU Sup ForumsTARD LEAF KEKS CAN'T MANAGE TO FIND YOURSELF A GF AHHAHA

THATS A DILDO!

>white people
Only when (((they))) want to be

>tfw no nazifu

put it up your butt

normies are retarded

or they dont mind being replaced

daily reminder that its time to leave the US and move to a white country with a future

We are somewhat fine, but still too many people

"They're only 15% of our population you fucking nazis!"

That has to be fake

>Poison the population so they cant reproduce, funtion without depression or live as humans.
>replace them like some cheap plastic shit from walmart when they malfunction

fuck you canada.

will the EU be stupid enough to take them all in

now we wait

>we are somewhat fine
>india
Ok pal

more like

>set up ponzi scheme gov programs that require infinite people
>open the borders because birthrates fell

older voters fucked the US and Canada

and maybe France

and Sweden just went full retard

Those who are 70-75 were born during the WWII.
The 45-49 setback are their kids.
Those who are in their late teens and early 20s were (not) born due to poverty in the 90s.
I'm really really surprised to see how many of 25 yos are there around me. I'm 25 and I always though that we are few.

Daily reminder that there's nowhere to go.

ireland, uk, australia

other yuro countries

i worked in poland for 3 months and dont speak polish

anything is better than here

so many lonely babushka

jews are not white m8

>uk
>white

Nope. We're just as screwed as America, but replace Hispanics with Asians. We already have districts in London that are

We also have a male life expectancy far lower than that of female. I hardly ever see an elderly man, it's always women.

It's sad really, are there any anti-drinking campaigns there? It seems like Russia just accepts the alcohol problem.

dont be an idiot

white babies are a minority here

its probably 80-85% in the UK

They die in Saudi Arabia as quest workers

we have similar, but not as bad

when i would visit my grandmother its 90% women at the retirement home

this is a pretty good "pyramid". it's a psy-op to imply that these should look like "pyramids" - it's a pseudo argument for lowering pensions and having immigration.

>he thinks he can get off this ride

Top fucking kek.

are you actually trying to argue that birthrates arnt falling among native Americans and Canadians.

There is a reason its happening.

You are replaceable.

Well, since not that long ago vodka is almost as expensive as whiskey or jin and it keeps rising, which is a good thing.
Apart from that there's little to no government policy in that field after they installed a total ban on alcohol advertisment in any media (FIFA 2018 stadiums will be an exception, though).
Subjectively, I would say that the average quality of alcoholic drinks availible have gone up for the past 10 years, but that's not the government's merit.
The other side is that those who cannot afford a botle of vodka for $8-10 are drinking some surrogate bullshit and die very quickly.
Also we smoke a lot.

the UK has a lot of 'whites' but they are eastern yuropoors who come over to enjoy our NHS and do shit all else.
Places like Hull have huge Polish and Ukrainian populations but are still technically white. Makes it hard for our kids to learn in an environment where almost all their classmates are polish.
Places like Bradford, Halifax and some areas of London have huge Asian populations so it's more visible, but the effect is the same in both

So what? Whites are still the single largest group.

Serbs were a minority in Yugoslavia. Shiites are a minority in Lebanon.

We have more than enough numbers to raise hell just like they did.

logical consequence of your words is that if such countries don't import missing half of the youth from other countries - they will face terrible demographic crisis in several decades.
Rejoice that you live in Canada - you can afford to choose who will immigrate to you, and keep shit tier (Africa/Middle east) low.
Vast majority of immigrants here in Russia, for example - are from Muslim Central Asian countries. Not as bad as Middle east, but waaaaay worse than Eastern Europe/East Asia that you reap.
I would understood if a Swed said this - their immigration policies are just mad, but fucking Canada (along with Australian and New Zealand) has the best immigration system in the whole world.

Thats called winning mate

>Do normies not realize what population pyramids are? So much of their doublethink is debunked just by these.

Thinking is racist.

populationpyramid.net/united-arab-emirates/2016/

Women joining the workforce lost a hidden GDP growth (human birth and replacement of the workforce). The same people that started this feminism stuff now push for open borders

Alright I'll answer your dumbass questions and I hope you can give me some good responses.

I'll keep my answers civil, so please do the same when you respond to me.

>do you know there are like 8 white people who own more wealth than the bottom 50% of the WORLD?
>why aren't they being scrutinized by you?

I don't care. In fact, that's good for me. I want to protect my nation, and people of my race.

You will now ask "why"? The reason is that it's in my interest. I want white people to own their own countries. I don't want to be a minority in my own country. Did Zimbabweans and South Africans want to be minorities in their countries? No, which is why they kicked the whites out.

If you are white, then whites having power is in YOUR interest as well. If whites start suffering discrimination (which we already do, since we don't have special bursaries, special hiring schemes/quotas, etc.), then you will feel the force of it, just like any other white.

By the way I am not saying that other races don't face discrimination; of course they do, but so do whites, and in my opinion that is plainly clear from the definition of discrimination. I don't know how you can possibly deny this, unless you change the definition of "discrimination" which is what leftists usually do. Which is a shame, that you can't admit that there is indeed *a certain degree* of discrimination against whites, and instead have to ignore the generally accepted definition of "discrimination" to wriggle away from making this admission.

>A growing population (whether brown or white) shouldn't be a bad thing in a rational world, right?
Of course it is. If you are rational, then you will realise that your self-interest is the most important thing to you in the entire world.

And as I said, if whites face discrimination (which they increasingly will if they become a smaller segment of the population), then YOU will suffer the consequences just like any other white.

You haven't answered any of my arguments. Just rolled out another portion of bullshit.

your country actually values your culture and history instead of being a doormat welfare state

pretty bad, not as bad as almost every other western country though, so ill take it. Time to find some mormon bitch who wants 20 kids and do our country a service before we are fucked demographically

utopians have killed more people in the last 100 years than literally anyone else. see: Russia, China, Ukraine. we have tried your "road we have to get through for true equality." multiple times in fact you fuckface.

> your country actually values your culture and history instead of being a doormat welfare state
The only specific and easily verifiable part of this statement - is that we don't have social security. "valuing culture" is very vague to check what it really means.
We don't have welfare for a single reason - our economy sucks due to self delusional dictator in power. It's not like we don't have welfare for Muslim immigrants, but our elders and veterans thrives - they all live in shit.

>it's a bump on the road we have to get through for true equality though
I don't want equality. I don't know why you think I do. It's not in my interest for whites to lose their status, in the slightest.

Also I don't think that racial equality can ever exist. Ever. There will always be ethnic minorities - even in the future when the population of the USA is almost entirely mulatto (God I hope that never happens), there will be minorities of people who have slightly different genes to the rest. And they will face discrimination. It's a fact of human nature.

You should watch the movie District 9 if you don't believe me that discrimination is a fact of our nature. It's about a future Johannesburg, where an alien ship carrying alien refugees turns up one day. The government decides to put them in an internment camp to take care of them. But they face discrimination, things like that. It's a good movie.

>and nobody is threatening your privilege because we all have it
Clearly you don't understand humans/animals. Even in an ethnically/racially homogenous society, there will always be a power structure; there always is. Life is a fight for survival. Some will have more power/"privilege" than others.

>rich indians, rich asians, rich black people, the filthy rich
So you just completely contradicted the idea that we will all have the same level of privilege. If some people have more wealth then not everybody has the same level of privilege. That is patently clear.

Cheers for this mate

So glad that I'll most likely be dead before whites become a minority in America.

you cannot come here, go away

>be jew
>be white

Pick one and only one.

Pooped

They abort daughters.

>it's in a sharia-controlled zone now
what even in paki shitholes like tower hamlets there is pubs and liqour stores(run by pakis)

>A growing population (whether brown or white) shouldn't be a bad thing in a rational world

Resources are finite so it very much is a problem and always will be. It is very rational.

You think with all the pro women laws recently Spain might surpass Sweden on the scale of cuckery?

There will be no Italians anytime soon

No problem, obviously I doubt that I have convinced him, but I have laid out my rational argument for why I believe what I do.

If he wishes to convince me, or anybody else, that I am wrong, then he will have to lay out a rational argument to counter mine, which I notice he hasn't done.

Immigrant labor
They ship in most of their "population" from India to work in construction.

>Le South American reproduce like rabbits meme

>the year Franco releases power is the year Spain was doomed

jesus christ what happened

lol

its worse

our babies are brown

Kek. Looks like a dick

Lmfooo 10/10

That's exactly what the image shows

the marxist finally shows itself after trying to masquerade as a do-gooder

go kill yourself

>imagine a world where everyone is happy,