12 Dimensional Hat Trick Magic

Previous Thread:
>yfw Limited Edition MAGA Sup Forums Trump Hats become so rare that the price skyrockets
>It will hit $1488 eventually
>Sup Forums anons get hunted down and killed by antifa for them
>Mel Gibson buys the last available 1 on earth for $6,000,000.88 when all the rest go underground
>the "ultra rare pepe" meme has shifted into reality in the form of frog colored Sup Forums hats

I will buy one for $400 no questions asked, just fucking post it and don't tell anyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/08/president-trumps-50-st-patricks-day-cap-with-big-mistake-sells-out.html
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/323315-pence-sharing-intel-a-very-serious-offense
vocaroo.com/i/s1HotIUoxnAp

twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's one selling for 6k currently my man I haven't even taken mine out of the plastic or anything

Yo why not just manufacture and sell them when demand is high?

I'll give you $500 seriously, just link me the ebay post

WHAT PART OF LIMITED EDITION DO YE NOT UNDERSTAND POO IN LOO?

>mfw it becomes a yearly release for st.pats
2018 I'll buy one screencap this

>mfw didn't want to spend 50 dollars on a hat
>people unironically spending thousands on it

I'm such an idiot.

Not worth it

They're currently selling for hundreds

Name your price, $600?

>selling

lets wait until someone confirms an order

Wish they would ship to europe as well. I wanted to buy one as soon as they were up.

The $300 ones were sold last thread and I almost got this one but the communications went down

I dont care for maga hats that much, why is this one worth so much more?

cnbc.com/2017/03/08/president-trumps-50-st-patricks-day-cap-with-big-mistake-sells-out.html

Because it's the unofficial/official hat of Sup Forums.

Check ebay fool

You could have that hat made online for 30 bucks. People are stupid.

Reminder that they're being bought by Jews hoping to make sick profits in 2020.

Wait.... This is way too coincidental, trump hates mistakes...

>Is there a possible chance that he or one of his sons allowed this? As a homage to us? St patrick day is perfect for green and a clover and shamrock confusion can easily be defended.

>St Patricks Day and the 3 leafed Irish Shamrock symbol are coming up
>Trump and Irish Bannon release new hat with a huge mistake
>It's a 4 leaf clover
>4channers are the only ones who buy the 138 hats before they discontinue them within a day
>Media jumps on it and yells HAHA TRUMP IS A RETARD AND DOESNT KNOW THAT 4 LEAF CLOVERS ARENT IRISH
>Soon it will come out that Trump was signalling to a nazi imageboard that uses the 4 leaf clover symbol and the media will go apeshit
>Trump will get impeached for this and Mike "Im CIA" Pence will take his place
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/323315-pence-sharing-intel-a-very-serious-offense

This hat is the start of the final happening

>Only 4channers have them
>Trump discontinues them
>Price skyrockets 1000% within a week
>4channers FINALLLY get paid for shitposting
We woulda done it for free anyway, but thanks Trump. He really is /OurGuy/

I'm keeping mine.

Wait WHAT, i actually ordered one, it'll be here in a week holy shit.

are you guys memeing me or are they really worth that much now?

I'll swap you it for a captains dress sword from WW2

Feels good man,

It's the rarest of the rare, think of it like an expensive piece of clothing, Louis Vutton, or Gucci, and Prada....... This shit is really worth that much, they never told anyone how limited they were people were speculating, they had "While Supplies Last" on the website, then once they sold out, Mike Pence (VP) posted on kikebook for a fundraiser where you can donate 70 dollars with a chance to win a 1 of a kind 1 our of 138 limited Green hat.

Same.

>official hat of Sup Forums
>actually taking it out of the plastic and wearing it is the official sign of not being a Jew

It will be a fine addition to my meme collection.

Holy fuck just 138 total? jesus christ i should have bought 3.

It's true. You probably ordered one by instinct when your jew-sense was tingling.

>When I'm a NEET poor who can't afford an online purchase

feels bad man

Am i gonna see one of you anons on pawn stars in 8 years? If you get trump to sign it, then it will become priceless.

Why would you spend that much for it

HOL UP

My hat is set to arrive today.
Are you telling me that there were only 138 of these hats in total and that people are paying thousands through the nose for these things?

What the fuck, I'll treasure mine

Some link me to whoever said there are only 138 of these hats. I got one a need confirmation

Not really, my jew sense is none existent, i suck at being a jew, i just ordered one to complete my set, i have all the other MAGA hats.

*semitism intensifies*

vocaroo.com/i/s1HotIUoxnAp

goybook
.com/mikepence/videos/p.10158743716425725/10158743716425725

I suspect he meant "138 left" unless 138 is some special number relevant to St. Patrick's Day. But reseller Jews will fight to the death to insist it's only 138 total.

tfw u will never have another chance at getting a green maga hat
y live

Mine arrived yesterday. I knew I was making the right choice buying it. I haven't taken it out of its packaging and probably never will so I can sell it for $1000000 in 10 years

>vocaroo.com/i/s1HotIUoxnAp
very good vocaroo.
When mine comes in later today (see previous posts), Maybe I will do an unboxing / removing of the plastic to hear the REEEEE's echo into eternity.

Probably this desu

9/10 forgot the oyy veyyy at the end

> mistake

It's almost surreal, I had to really think about spending $50 for a hat, and now all these richfags are spending hundreds. Wish I would have bought a couple more, as a good deed for Lent I would have sold them at cost to overseas bros.

Name your proce

>vocaroo.com/i/s1HotIUoxnAp

WHY THE FUCK IS NOONE POSTING ONE WITH A BUYOUT ON EBAY?!?

I WILL PAY $1000 FOR FUCKS SAKE

>tfw had my friend buy one for me and he'll be in transit soon with the hat

I'm fucking lucky

Kek, and comments are closed on those articles too.
>hurr durr drumpftt fucked up putting 4 leaf clover
>XDDD they are off his site BTFO
None mention they were sold out and selling for $$$$ on eBay.

My thought process was as follows,
> oh man that is for us by /ourguys/
> wait no I forgot about the drunk irish day, it must be for that
> wait a second, Media reporting a "screw up" on the hat. Trump doesn't make mistakes, he makes deals.
> mfw

Lulz

I'm fucking selling mine for big shekels

Oy fucking vey goyim

Your jew-sense bought the hat

Everyone, relax.

The ebay bids are inflated by bots. This happens all the time with items that people are jealous that others have.

The hats will probably sell for around 100-150, netting about 130 after the fees.

Yeah, you could have bought a bunch to resell, but no one knew they'd sell out or that the shamrock thing would be considered a misprint.

If he brings back a revision of the hat with the shamrock they will go up in value, for sure. I'm betting he will do that since they love making pure money off this apparel stuff.

OP, I'll eBay ya. Name your price.

i'm not selling mine, my MAGA hat collection will feel incomplete.

This. I'm the one with the $1500 listing and I had to delete fake bids that had it at $10k last night.

>gotta Jew fast
But seriously I'm pissed I only bought 1. I was like heh limited edition my ass probably be up for the month.

Shill bidding is illegal. Reported

One user was saying last night he's upping the bids of any hat that doesn't have a buy it now option so he can sell his for $500.

Same. I figured the "limited 138" was a donations scum lie - that there's only 138 available for people who donate 70+.

I think they pulled it because of the error, not limited availability. He wanted everyone to be wearing this on St Patricks day, they wouldn't artificially limit the supply on something as basic as a baseball hat.

>implying
There are very rich people here. I wouldn't be surprised.

That's fine, eBay won't do anything against me. I put the same explanation in the bid cancel. Accounts with 0 rep.

The sellers in THIS THREAD are saying the bids are fake.

It is a very special hat, but I guarantee there's more than 138 of them. The 138 referred to those who donate 70+ to Trump, not to the hat sales.

They didn't make 138 hats and then market them to 250,000,000 people for St Patricks day/patriotism buyers.

Do NOT bid thinking there are only 138. There's way more than 138.

I dont understand the argument for discontinuing them.

Both clover and shamrocks have three leaves. Both have four leaf mutations. Clover can also have heart shaped leaves.

It seems to me that people who didnt know wtf they were talking about made a false claim based on their own ignorance in a naked attempt to find something to bitch about and the Trump people fell for it.

There was absolutely no reason to discontinue them.

Doesn't surprise me, but anyone that has a decent handle on how eBay works can control for that pretty easily.

>exactly 138 hats are available
>138 is the highest achievable combat level in Runescape

>There was absolutely no reason to discontinue them.

I work at Wal-Mart and atleast half our St Paddy's day swag has 4 leaf clovers not 3. Yet no one is criticizing them, most stores are probably the same way.

NEW PARADIGM

BUY BUY BUY

A four leaf clover? JUST LIKE THAT HACKER FOUR CHAN

no, this follows the typical market hype then crash curve.

you got about a week more of hype before you guys are done playing hot potato and everyone else is over it.

good luck

I could have bought more ...

A shirt at Wal-Mart with *gasp* a 4 leaf clover

It wont . they wont sell for over 100

Must be support for Sup Forums! Why haven't we made this item sold out yet?!

Yet another st Patty's fail at Wal-Mart

BUY THEM OUT THEYLL BE WORTH MILLIONS

Best hat

They were suposed to be limited edition.

I kinda like them, think they'll go down below 1k $/€ or should I try to get one if I see one around that price?

I got one too. There's troll bidders on ebay so I'm waiting to post mine or just find a buyer and have them paypal me directly before I ship. I'll sell it for $700 with express shipping covered by me.

>4 leaf clovers are now a fascist symbol
What next? The way things are going, soon libtards won't even be able to look in the mirror without getting triggered.

Hat and kek statue???

You must get sick gains to your meme magic abilities, I swear the green hat alone adds +25 when equipped.

They sold for over $300 last thread

The thousands are a meme BUT FOR HOW LONG?!?

>there are cucks on Sup Forums RIGHT FUCKING NOW that dont have a green Sup Forums maga hat

Holy shit how do you even survive being so cucked

Do newfags even know what 4D chess is?

THEY DISCONTINUED THEM TO MAKE A MEDIA SHITSTORM AND SIGNAL TO Sup Forums THAT THOSE ARE A THANK YOU FOR OUR SERVICES

I'm ready to post mine but need some insight on shill detection. besides having feedback in the negatives or just a zero, is there anything else you're looking for?

Those have nothing to do with Trump and MAGA and limited edition though

If anything those are just Sup Forums shirts you fucking retards

Literally pic related

Do a buy it now on ebay and i will buy

Were there really only 100-something sold? I bought one, I hope they end up being real valuable.

Nah, everything else is fair game, just pay attention to it. Make sure you actually get payment in your account before sending.

I don't really expect to sell mine, I just threw it up with a price I'd be willing to part with it at.

>tfw bought one when they first came out

mmmmm gonna be in a special club wtihthis meme hat

I'll buy one just to prove you wrong at $250 if someone screenshots an ebay post

Want $250?

>anti immigration campaign makes a hat out of a tradition fully imported
>people are cool with this
k

>selling
Lol, no they're not, retarded meme sputing children are attempting to make jokes.

But user, the campaign is anti-illegal immigration. They're actually fine with normal immigration.

Anti-illegal immigration, Nigel.

It's not like we don't want anyone, we just want the best.