Guys, what ever happend to pick up?

Guys, what ever happend to pick up?

When I found out about it 10 years ago my life changed completely.

Practice makes perfect. Especially if you have a good strategy and good teachers.

Why are you not a Pick Up Artist?

Kill yourself carlos xuma

it changed its name to social dynamics
dont read dated crap btw
we have come so far

holy shit the struggle is real.

you people exist. my dream has died.

so this is just a script/playbook for guys who are ugly and/or have no personality to follow to get girls right?

i cbf with whores lately anyway

gice me a quick rundown of what happened in the last 10 years pls.

where to start what to read

naw, it helps good looking people even better.

It's like a song book for the guitar.

Of course you can make your own songs to impress girls. But playing some all time hits will do the same with less effort

Why are you proud of bowing out to your most base instincts and going to such lengths to deceive and exploit human behaviors?

Why do you think bedding a whore is an accomplishment?

Do you ever consider that you will never know what loyalty and love is.

You will never lay with your lovers head on your chest. Hand over theirs as it rest above your heart feeling your hearts beat in sync.

if this is the only way I can get a gf I don't want one

its not about tricking girls into sleeping with you anymore

its about solving your issues, cultivating your confidence, and reframing your world view so tou emit a naturally attractive aura that cant be fucked with. combined with learning how to read people etc.

it basically combined might is right, with psychology, marketing, science and social dynamics

go start with might is right chapter on love

why do you think practicing your social skills with women implies all the bad things you named?

It's like practicing a sport. Get good to get the best you can get.

Because how dare a white male do something about being single and try to find a girlfriend

Because you honestly believe that social interaction and relationships are a game and that the end goal is to continuously get "the best".

You are metastasized consumer addiction made into a manipulator of people.

> numb yourself to rejection
> dont engage in approval seeking behaviour
> practice, practice, practice

There you go. Done. Some guys need to be told this its true but how this unironically became a multi million dollar industry I have no idea.

>and that the end goal is to continuously get "the best".

what is biology?

Don't bother coming here to tell Sup Forums to do something that is not conventional. You're wasting your time.They will think they know better than you even if they are virgins.

That's some real shitty writing.

thats the dumb way equivalent to banging your head into a wall and hopimg you dont shit where you eat. pic related.

If I point one person in the right direction it's worth it.

I mean, the dudes obviously incredibly ugly and lacks any social skills at all.
Imagine if a random autist walked up to you.

its over 100 years old, language changes

Beauty does not define fitness. Deception does not promote fitness nor does is promote stability.

Keep telling yourself that you're going to find a quality mate when the basis of your approach is manipulating situations and context and seeking out those that are vulnerable to it.

You have been at it for a decade to what end? To satiate your ego and instinct. To lust after others and manipulate them to your ends.

Whatever it is you're seeking you will inevitably corrupt it with your ethos.

Nah, it was written by someone who couldn't write at all. Doesn't matter his ideas, dude can't write. Look at the diary of Benjamin Franklin. It's nearly unreadable to the average schoolchild today (though that isn't saying much) but it's very well written, especially for a diary.

pattern recognition is what humans do, claiming that applying pattern recognition to the social domain is somehow manipulative is fallacious at best.

>Why are you not a Pick Up Artist?
crippling autism

For a second I interpreted this as you having tricked some dumb bitch into sucking a random's dick and had a good chuckle.

america has the worst literacy rates in the first world, you have never been taught english properly. do not presume to know what good writing is.

We need to teach men how to reproduce.
Think about that.

Also, I'm skimming it. It's fucking entry tier bullshit, based on pseudo science (fucking Darwinism, massive kek), and I'm pretty sure the book of Satan ripped it off. Please don't tell me you take this amateur philosophy seriously. Whatever you need to have confidence, but come on user.

Nah, fuck off. I'm sure you've been well educated by the wise abo leaders.

I have a christian wife so I don't need this.

quiet, adults are talking

nah she was some married girl i had an affair with, i like your scenario better tho

It's absolutely manipulative when the end goal is about satiating the ego.

Like I said earlier this behavior is metastasized consumerism. It has nothing to do with biology or fitness. It's the ego ran wild.

You aren't trying to make families or better people, you're finding loopholes in the social fabric of society and exploiting them to your own ends.

You think you leave no trace when you manipulate but it's readily apparent everywhere you look.

Your works erode civil society and weaken it. You are no friend or companion to anyone but yourselves.

Where'd you find her?
Just curious.

I read "The Tao Of Badass" and it seemed to cover all the stuff that you guys are saying this one covers. In a for-dummies understandable kind of way.

Ironically it couldnt help me. I understood what it was talking about, about manipulating a woman to letting you get close to her, inching closer emotionally and knowing the right time to cross each critical line.

But I cant hold a conversation and I don't talk about normal topics (I don't even know what average folks talk about, to give examples for it). It didn't give any tips on that, so I never get much farther than saying hello to somebody.

Girls dont drive conversations, they want guys to prod them with questions so they can talk about themselves. All the shit id ask them about most girls either dont

> science
> tech
> computer shit that doesnt involve phones
> retro games and alot of talk about it
> magick
> aliums
> the global cabal
> extra dimensions
> time travel
> etc etc

Dont have anywhere to start.

But I know how to get a girl if she's keen on the crap I listed. Thats how ive gotten laid and had girlfriends, its just rare.

> the problem with girls who're redpilled is when they're only half redpilled and then the other half runs them off

you are referring to old guard pua, pua today is not the pua of ten years ago

mystery was a literal bisexual faggot and so were all his beta male followers

It's self-destructing hedonism and PUA shit was cringey emotional manipluation which women figured out which turned into more general advice about self-improvement and masculinity but the advice has changed so much that there isn't really the need for "PUA" anymore.

Frankly, a community that prescribes a paint by numbers approach to picking up women, a literal system for picking up women, is a fucking autist magnet as well. I mean, that's exactly the kind of person you're gonna attract with the promise of being able to pick up girls with a paint by numbers approach.

The question isn't what ever happened to pickup, but how people could have expected a community that promotes a lifestyle that will never make people happy in the long term could sustain itself? It's literally dedicating your life to muh dick, and when you're not young anymore, what then? You've just wasted years.

>nah she was some married girl i had an affair with, i like your scenario better tho
Keep telling me how the behaviors have changed and are full of altruism and self improvement.

its not about manipulating them user, its about building yourself and learning how to communicate your quality from a masculine polarity. do you have your life sorted?

i downloaded this mystery method on audio tape cos i thought it was something else entirely. when im listing to it im like wtf? faggots actually read and practice this shit?

i used my powers for evil, thats just my personal prerogative

user is right. That writing is pure shit, overly florid and dry. The point of writing is communication. Read excerpts of Darwin's Beagle diary, or Moby Dick, shit's over a hundred years old and a child can understand it.

also how can you not love this book it has gems like "Modern kings are degenerates; even more so (if that be possible) than their laborious subjects. They have allowed all kingly Initiative to be wrested from them; by the diabolical cunning of that ‘plastic dæmon’ the Jew banker — that Mephistophelian manipulator of National Debts and National Credits. Kings have not been equal to the occasion and resultantly they and their brain-drugged subjects are “bonded” to the Israelite. The Jew has been supinely permitted to do — what Alexander, Cæsar, Nusherwan, and Napoleon failed to accomplish — crown himself Emperor of the World; and collect his vast tributes from ‘the ends of the earth.’ From the Mississippi valley to the plains of the Hoang-Ho — from Spitzbergen’s icy uplands to New Zealand’s iron shores — his satraps bear sway, and his tax-gatherers pillage, ravage, and rob. As long as the Aryan Race bows down (even nominally), at the Sign of the Cross or vacuously endeavors to ‘keep the commandments,’ it is hopelessly entangled — it is delivered up — a burnt sacrificial offering — to the dolabra of the sons of Jacob — Jacob the supplanter"

>i used my powers for evil, thats just my personal prerogative

The base state of every PUA proponent in it's purest form.

It's why your craft does nothing but undermine the state of relationships and society at large. It's at the core of every manipulator.

no you just have adhd, shit literacy, and the reading level of a 4th grader

Either

>Trust a woman

Or

>Endless sloots

Which shall it be?

i am sure most dudes just sign up because they are in their thirties want a waifu 2bh, but have no idea how to get one

Trusting a woman is certainly the lesser option

The last defense of the idiot.

Let's begin. Even ignoring his capitalization, which had last been en vogue about a hundred years ago, and one that he uses sporadically, his ideas are laid out like shit.

Let's ignore his first statement, which is undefined and very arguably untrue.

Then we are told love and war are incredibly important. OK, great, wanna substantiate that yet?

Then we read this fucking gem:
"Battle is the furnace-alemic that has been consciously provided for chemically separating the animal Refuse from Gold."

Terrible metaphor. Furnace? For fucks sake. Consciously provided? What the fuck, you mean war consciously provides battle? What the fuck.
If you're a retarded author but don't wanna use the old stereotype of lead from gold, what do you use? Literal shit, like you're surrounded by everyday, you hick farmer.

Next line I can't even be bothered to type out. Amalgam? What the fuck, stop using your thesaurus. Nothing you've described so far will form an amalgam. "Ages and ages." Unironically kill yourself.
Bam, random Darwin quotes. Thanks faggot.
Then he then quotes an obscure poet saying brave deserve the fair, which seems far different than warlike deserve the sexual desire.
Heraclitus was referring to strife being the instigator, not the literal parent, you hick.
He then proceeds to call Solomon hoary, before quoting the guy. You don't insult people supporting your argument. Of course, Solomon saves love conquers all, which is the complete opposite of his point that love is to be conquered.

So basically. It's written like shit, manages to undermine its own argument, and is just frankly insulting to read. If a twelve you old wrote this I would put it on the fridge and hope no one noticed.

Pick Up Artists are the worst human dirt imaginable.

again its from 1890, i am not going to explain what that entails to a literal moron who has a hissy fit because its not what he is used to. literal autism.

To be fair, they're only a response to modern women.

happily married, thanks for asking

you are making a lot of false assumptions about me

kek

well, weve been taught how not to reproduce by feminists and (((them)))

so. yes.

The point is it's far less than I am used to. It's poor writing and poor philosophy. If you're gonna adopt a book as a Bible, make sure it's at least a competent one.

The guy who got the original scrolls of Aristotle filled them in himself, because he fancied himself a philosopher. That is what this drek reads like.

I know that feel. Most women are vapid dolts and the few that arent are generally taken.

man, i am so happy i have a gf that loves me. i literally feel like i've escaped that rat race. she wants to get married, i don't, life is good.

>Guys, what ever happend to pick up?

Tindr came along and revealed that it's just a numbers game but now you don't even have to talk to women face to face to arrange casual sex.

It was mostly pedantic autism anyway that only served to filtered out quality women and made sure you fucked up your life by associating with r-selected daughters of single mothers who put up with dishonest men.

I think that you may be illiterate. Read any of the classics, from Illiad to The Prince, the language and ideas are communicated simply and concisely, the opposite of that excerpt.

The fags who ran the scam got enough money out of you losers and moved on to other things.

>who put up with dishonest men.

why is everyone implying that you have to lie as a PUA?

Ive picked up plenty of women without lying once.

>its another episode of of autistic gmo fed american educated pissant with adhd thinks he knows what good writing and cant even fathom that time period effects writing style and vocabulary
i have already seen this show

if you find it hard to read that makes you the illiterate one

I am now leaving this thread, because you are either a retarded 14 year old or baiting.
At least no one will fall for your bullshit now.
Thank you, user.

sorry m8 but i have to agree with the dude you're replying to. if you can't form your ideas concisely in simple vocab, you either don't understand what you're talking about, shit at communicating, or intentionally trying to exclude people from what you're discussing. since it's not the latter, it must be one of the former two, neither of which should compel anyone to read that

its cognitive bias because they are afraid of rejection, so never tried, thus they shift the blame.
basically if they dont devaluate pua in some way they have to blame themselves for being pussies.

You have 2x as many female ancestors as male. It's just trying to even out the odds.
Which evolutionarily is a mistake tbqh

Final year uni student and had a fucking horrible time on tinder. Have way more success going out with friends to parties and clubs but then again I got a decent social circle of gals and guys. A lot of girls out there still really like being approached and talked to face to face

this was simple vocab for 1890 you daft cunt

not an argument.

>why are you not a pick up artist

because I'm not 12

I got this friend who is into this shit.
He pays good money to be "taught", attending "seminars" that revolve around "sales/marketing", "psychology", "relationships" (kek, I thought a pick up artist wants the opposite of this).

They also meet up on fridays. The "organizer" works at a bar, so he gets all of them there, getting a share of the nights' profits.

Also, they have an "online library" (a megashare link, that is) which is only available if you pay a little something.

For the most part, these people won't get a girlfriend until kingdom come, and if one of them does, then he will not know what to do with her but play silly mind games (which doesn't work on a woman unless she's getting all her holes filled afterwards).

Same thing goes for this "mystery" faggot.
he dresses extravagantly not to attract women, but to gather easily impressed clients, whom he will drain dry of their income.

tl;dr
it's good business if you are thb one teaching others.

it's not concise nor is it simple by 1890s standard, like the other dude said if you read roosevelt's journal it's like night and day compared to this.

also there's no need to get flustered, throwing insults just makes you seem immature

This, pretty much. You guys are arguing with autistic permavirgins who have literally no idea how to function around a woman.

Modern game works. And if you practice and improve your life it can work really fucking well. I started getting interested in PUA before Strauss' book even came out. Practised loads, internalised a lot, discarded the shit that didn't work and now it's second nature. I don't use my "powers" for evil.

roosevelt wrote at the level of a 6th grader

When I or any normal person reads literature, I don't expect to wade through a jumble of half baked ideas and poorly thought out sentences. That type of writing has a name, and it is called "mediocre". I can tell you have never taken a lit. class.

your hookers cost the same amount as lunch, why do you need pua

Tinder has by no means got the majority of girls on it. And there are no quality relationship-worthy or marriageable chicks on it. Girls love being approached by men who aren't massive fucking losers.

i'm going to stop replying to you because it's increasingly obvious you're either under the age of 16 or don't understand how to form a basic argument nor respond to one

no you are just an idiot, its a simple read that requires no mental effort

It's retarded. If I can't get girls normally, then forcing the pick up meme isn't going to change it

that isnt an argument

These are desperate losers being preyed on by scam artists. Yes there is a lot of that in PUA. The guys who write actual useful stuff that understand what they are doing don't offer seminars or coaching or any of that BS.

Because i'm good looking and girls will approach me if I glace at them

Why learn how to fish with a tool when fish willingly jump into your boat?

so you can catch more fish while they also jump on your boat you stupid fuck

l2 harem

you know that thing about fake news.
trace the article to the original.
two words:
"huffpost greek-edition"

ps.
if only getting laid cost me only a sammich.
I wouldn't browse pol all day.

He's getting jewed.
chateau.heartiste.com
Shit's free and better than any garbage some faggot tries to peddle you.

Gaming the system as man is considered a crime by feminists.

but the study

"The study, which compiled data on more than 17,000 sex workers operating in Greece, found that Greek women now dominate the country’s prostitution industry, replacing Eastern European women, and that the sex on sale in Greece is some of the cheapest on offer in Europe.

“Some women just do it for a cheese pie, or a sandwich they need to eat because they are hungry,” Gregory Laxos, a sociology professor at the Panteion University in Athens, told the London Times newspaper. “Others [do it] to pay taxes, bills, for urgent expenses or a quick [drug] fix,” said Laxos, who conducted the three-year study."

Yes muhfuggas this burger gets it. Roissy @ Chateau Heartiste. Some of Roosh V.

Mystery Method and the older Real Social Dynamics stuff has interesting concepts but is autistically over-engineered and quite funny in the light of modern practice.

i hate women big time i just want to blast loads in their organs

???
its heartiste.wordpress.com

That's what almost all the material is geared towards, deception. OP is claiming it's about self improvement now but to be frank that's just because tindr has overtaken going to a club so they need a new angle to sell books about. If you really want to improve yourself you'd be aiming for a stable relationship not having casual sex.

I live in the bizzaro parallel universe of people who's parents are still married so I'm not interested in casual sex and turn down women who hit on me regularly.

Well done retard. My parents didn't divorce. If you get good with women the ENTIRE POINT is that you can turn them down and be selective. Every man with options turns down women regularly. Do you want a medal?

>By religion, then, I understand a propitiation or conciliation of powers superior to man which are believed to direct and control the course of nature and of human life. Thus defined, religion consists of two elements, a theoretical and a practical, namely, a belief in powers higher than man and an attempt to propitiate or please them. Of the two, belief clearly comes first, since we must believe in the existence of a divine being before we can attempt to please him. But unless the belief leads to a corresponding practice, it is not a religion but merely a theology; in the language of St. James, “faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.” In other words, no man is religious who does not govern his conduct in some measure by the fear or love of God. On the other hand, mere practice, divested of all religious belief, is also not religion. Two men may behave in exactly the same way, and yet one of them may be religious and the other not. If the one acts from the love or fear of God, he is religious; if the other acts from the love or fear of man, he is moral or immoral according as his behaviour comports or conflicts with the general good
This is from The Golden Bough, published in 1890. Note how his ideas come across clearly and concisely. Notice also how he has no need for florid or stilted prose.

your example sucks, everyone in this thread is telling you so and you are vehemently defending shitty writing. Think before you post.

That page just reeks of pompous self-aggrandizing stemming from massive self-pity

I'd rather stay home and play videogames in my spare time

no we are sorting through the shit until we find a virgin we like enough, with the right traits to have kids and a life with. if it doesnt happen, dont care had a lot of fun along the way