What do pol?

So I met a young woman, she's just completed her RN. She is white ,beautiful, sexy and pretty smart. She has a daughter. So things get hot and heavy, all systems go. Then she stops me and says " full disclosure user..are you racist?..my daughter is 1/4 black." What do I do now ,pol? This is a political post, can we absorb some low percentage black children? If I give her two huwite babies is that a plus one?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3EVWkwmEVfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>She has a daughter
>my daughter is 1/4 black

kys tbqhwyf

>Falling for the racism jew...
Blacks are a modern species just like whites. They have desirable traits; however, they, like whites, also have undesirable traits. The key is to raise them accordingly. That child is part niglet, but that doesn't mean it can't contribute to society if it is well adjusted. Do what you have to do.

Dump her you stupid faggot.

Dump her. You don't need to be literally cucked.

Plant your own seeds. Have your own kids. She's not the prize, you're the prize.

Don't do it.

Rising your own daughter is even more cucking

This is just like cannabis stock
>Pump and dump

cuck

A fucking leaf

This needs to be said more often.

>not 3/5 black

Assuming this isn't bait, stop being such a cuck and chasing used goods.

It shouldn't matter what color the kid is, the fact that she has one is reason enough to leave the situation entirely. The fact that the kid is black just indicates that she's a coalburner and you should get the hell out as well.

Basically if you decide to go with this and raise some random nigger spawn for some mediocre pussy, you're resigning yourself to the fact that you yourself are worthless garbage and can't do any better.

Kek, how's life raising your wife's son, leaf?

Heh, you wish they'd still be white

>smart
>has a niglet

>1/4 black
>low percentage
1/4 black is 100% black.
ONE
DROP
RULE

Not bait...I wish it was....I'm 33, good job,stable,fit

She will probably hang on to you , it could be love or interest in the safety you can provide, especifically youre considering because the kid is a 1/3 black or because she has a kid?

Why would you put your cock into a hole a nigger cock was also in?? That's just not good thinking

Wow, you guys are getting a little more crafty with your slide threads

Fuck you cuck

They are an inferior subspecies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3EVWkwmEVfc
(You)

Well I mean the black kid is already born, so whether or not you marry her and raise the nog isn't gonna change anything. May as well raise a well-behaved nog, if anything, and just have white babies later.

Dont date coal burners

You must have some dumpster self esteem then.
Cut contact and go out and chase some other tail. You'll be miserable for the rest of your life if you decide to go all the way with some whore with a black kid.
And that's a guarantee, deep down you'll know you're a worthless cuckold, no matter how much you rationalize to yourself that you're doing the right thing.

wait do this whole time youve been banging.
and you havent even met her kid.

dude just gooooooooooooo

run awaaaayyyyyy

nooooowwwwwwww

fleeee before shit gets retarded

burn the coal pay the toll, user.

Not a slide thread...

let them burn more coal? so everything turns dark?

Maybe your right,Ameribro.

>my daughter

>full disclosure user..are you racist?

As if that ever happened.

Race aside I would never date/marry a women with a kid from another man. You're setting yourself up for failure and possibly getting shot by the ex husband, cheated on, or some other domestic drama

True story

>pretty smart
>1 post by this ID
Fucking niggers isn't smart you mongoloid cuck fetishist. But then you knew that when you created this crypto cuck thread to slide the board.