Cannibal News Network

The most progressive thing you'll see this week. Renowned author, religious scholar, reputable CNN's presenter Reza Aslan immerses himself in the Hindu culture eating human brain on TV.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4296404/CNN-presenter-Reza-Aslan-eats-HUMAN-BRAIN.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9hLBNHYJXA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4296404/CNN-presenter-Reza-Aslan-eats-HUMAN-BRAIN.html
youtu.be/Lv8WHQwo4GY
youtu.be/xGvK_9ugecM?t=45m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=xx_hlStCL7g
cdc.gov/prions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Reza Aslan
God I hate that faggot
They should've eaten him instead

i hope he comes home with an incurable neurodegenerative disease

So progressive.

this is not "hindu culture"
not even aware of it's existence

Agori people are untouchable outcasts that formed a fringe society. They cannibalize corpses, spreading diseases far a wide. I hope that reporter gets hepatitis.

>admits to forcing muslim propaganda into mainstream media so they will become more accepted

reap what you sow

He found the most extreme cult in India in order to portray Hinduism as barbaric paganism.This is muzzie propaganda. Aghori's are crazy and some of them are cannibals who feed on corpses but they are harmless and rare.

Such a vibrant culture

> He then drank an alcoholic drink from a human skull, before eating what he was told was human brain.
> At one point he fell out with the Aghori guru who shouted: 'I will cut your head off if you keep talking so much.'
> The guru began eating his own faeces and then hurled it at Aslan.
> Aslan quipped: 'I feel like this may have been a mistake.'

>This is muzzie propaganda

This. And though aghoris sound pretty lulzy, I would never eat prion-infested brain

>he actually ate a persons brain

WOW sO prOgressive of you Reza. Wtf I'm a muslim now.

> He then drank an alcoholic drink from a human skull
That's pretty metal though

From what I've read, CNN located some weird, disavowed "Hindu" cult and portrayed it as mainstream because of the "religious people are stupid and crazy" narrative.

I mean, to me, Hinduism is really odd and I don't have much knowledge of it other than sacred cows and Ganges river and umpteen armed elephant gods, but at least I know it isn't cannibalism.

Someone fucking died and was likely murdered for their brain by these savages and cnn is trying to teach us that is acceptable because it's another culture and to be tolerant. They've literally eroded so much of what's acceptable in our society and now they're trying to make it seem like cannibalistic murderers from a backwater tribe are ok. I swear if the hills have eyes people were real cnn would do interviews with them and try to make people sympathetic.

No one cared til he put on the crableg crown.

Sadhus and Aghoris are degenerate fags. No wonder they get btfo by a superior religion/people, youtube.com/watch?v=q9hLBNHYJXA

Santa Clara Diet and now this.

Globalists wamt to normalize cannibalism

The wild boys did an episode on them.

Right?

If ever a revolution happens, I hope these cunts are first up against the wall.

Cnn is just telling the truth that you cant or wont see

If you're human and you eat human flesh, you have to die. Simple as that.

Haas this dumb faggot ever heard of Kuru?

A new JUST template?

Well the guy started flinging his shit at Aslan halfway through the interview.

Doubtful.

They probably found it in a burnt out corpse in the Ganges. Like where they get their skulls and other bones from.

KALIMA... KALIMA... *poops on street*... KALIMA!

Haha dumbass.Nearly all brain diseases that lead to death may be worsened by eating brain, especially human brain. Hope he enjoys his reduced lifespan.

That's just comes from racist Western "science".

No, the HHE people were white. They would be hatred and hunted down.

I think they eat corpses they find rather than murder.

Also, CNN is trying to do the opposite. Not make it seem ok, but to make all religions look barbaric. They'e moved past Christianity, and on to another religion. This makes Islam look tame in comparison.

Eating other humans 100% garantees he will

>ISLAM APOLOGIST REZA ASLAN

fucking kek

Saddhus are based, faggot

Truth

apparently this is the source of the controversy, that this doesn't represent Hindu culture.

I've seen Aghori/Varanasi videos before, but they're just a few batshit insane hobos that fish for decomposing dead corpses from the Ganges river and eat them.

>Willingly subjecting yourself to the most horrific diseases known to man
>But culture
>But diversity
This enrages me beyond words. Should have just killed themselves, save the medical system some money.

>apparently this is the source of the controversy, that this doesn't represent Hindu culture.
They don't report Hindu culture as it is anyways.

holy loo not for poo

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4296404/CNN-presenter-Reza-Aslan-eats-HUMAN-BRAIN.html

2 weeks later Reza Aslan realizes he ate a fucking human brain and starts saying
>It was not a real human brain
>It was just made from hummus or something
>Yeah I'm vegan now that hummus tasted amazing

No he will own it.

But user, so what if he gets Kuru, an incurable prion disease.

Hopefully the dumbass will die.

The CNN is just trying to normalise cannibalism

How can you even call that a toilet in the first place? it is just a porcelain lined hole in the ground

Good.

At least the shit will get flushed when they're done instead of cooking in the sun all day. It's also a pretty common toilet design in Asia.

this is Japan's most commonly used toilets. People squat to shit.

>Incurable prion disease
If only he were so lucky, all prion diseases are essentially un-treatable, and the study of these diseases is underfunded since cannibalism is generally a nono.
Why would any sane person do this?
Anyone who asked him to do this should be put to death.

Squat toilets are actually better for your digestive track and are used in large parts of the world, just not in europe/america

>Squat toilets are actually better for your digestive track
You have a scientific source for that?

Noyes him but I would much rather squat then sit down on these filthy public commodes.

Look at how accepting and culturally enriched he is!

POO in da Loo, POO POO in da LOO

POO in da Loo, POO POO in da LOO

Pajeet in street shitting in street

I have an infographic that explains it very well.

>The episode, part of a series called Believer with Reza Aslan, was shown on Sunday and provoked horror and dismay from many viewers and an angry backlash by Hindus in America.
>Tulsi Gabbard, the only Hindu in Congress, tweeted: 'I am very disturbed that CNN is using its power and influence to increase people’s misunderstanding and fear of Hinduism.'
>The Democrat, from Hawaii, added: 'Aslan apparently sought to find sensationalist and absurd ways to portray Hinduism.

Man. What a reversal.

may he rest in shit

the stupidest way to do die lol

youtu.be/Lv8WHQwo4GY

What a fucking fool. They look like,
>OMG! He's doing It!

Now we know where they got the brain from.

At least be died doing what he loved.

Where is the feces flinging footage?

Did he live???

They were featured on wildboys and then later attempt to contact them for jackass, they're nothing new

he died pooing what he ate

Wouldn't someone have had to die to provide that brain?

Drone strikes are coming. How can Pajeet even survive?

youtu.be/xGvK_9ugecM?t=45m28s
Just leaving this here

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=xx_hlStCL7g

Pretty sure this is how the mad cow disease started. Mixing cow brain into cow feed.

Happy Creutzfeldt-Jakob didease, CNN.

No I want actual scientific sources not an infographic.

You can laugh but at least we wasn't killed by the toilet witch

Only the brain does

disgusting.

Didn't they threaten to kill him? If they forced him then it's understandable. I'm more outraged at Gabbard for trying to silence his reporting.

JUST

That faggot probably has kuru now.

kek

He was NOT forced to eat it. They threatened to kill him because he would not shut up. Then they threw poo at him and his cameraman.

Cannibals deserve a lot worse than being silenced.

>even liberal congressmen are waking up to corporate fake news

>H-hey guys my brain is starting to feel w-weird

Checked and kekd. Resa Aslan would plumb any depth to find a second of relevance, apparently including prion disease. cdc.gov/prions/ Another useful idiot.

Not for the right reasons. It's not the brain-eating that bothers her. She's only mad because Hinduism dindu nothin.

What are they? xenophobes?
These poor people are just victims of horrible socio-economic pressure. I think that bitch needs to check her privilege and Hawaii should take them in. Diversity is strength and their is much this privileged bitch can learn from its enrichment. All cultures are equal.

What the fuck are they doing???

Lmao that's how you get prion disease

Eating a man's leg/head for social status. That's the disturbing thing about it, not the act itself. It's that they aren't doing it for survival or anything remotely necessary, he's eating that man's leg because he wants to show off to the village. He killed a man to eat because he wants to be cool.

Niggers, man. Africa is too good for the Africans.

Eating a human leg famalam!

>hindu culture
end this meme
Aghoris aren't hindus and are cultists who are like 0.001% of the population. Also they're low caste wbums who do nothing but "DUDE WEED LMAO SHIVA HAHAHA GOD OF DRUGS HAHAHA 2EDGY4U" .

They grow the dankest weed in the world though,shame they don't actually sell it, but rob you and kidnap you.

Expressing their culture, Are you some kind of a bigot kike?

I bet you're just one of those privileged North Indian white bois. Quit oppressing your minorities you horrible light-brown bigot