Why do white people kiss their dogs on the mouth?

Why do white people kiss their dogs on the mouth?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Kenny_Glenn_The_Animal_Abuser
youtube.com/watch?v=5wvCgHEOE34
pcworld.com/article/204615/Video_of_Puppies_Thrown_into_River_Spark_Outcry_and_Sleuthing.html
wildlifeplanet.net/michael-gallagher-levittown-long-island-animal-abuser-arrested.html
liveleak.com/view?i=9f4_1431733288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(all whites does this)

Why do spics abuse their dogs?
Why to niggers use them to fight?

people who do this shit are disgusting. My brother does this and i can't stand it. I can't stand dogs to begin with but why this is a practice no one seeks to shame is beyond me. It's not even a "muh bestiality thing" it's just fucking gross. I've never smelled the breath of any dog and though , "hmm i want that in my mouth via french kiss"

And still wont kiss a nigger.

you know this is a shitpost when the man pictured isn't even white lol

/thread

crackers are disgusting

Could've at least had a white person in your pic

>not showing your dog affection

Cats are shit

What's it like being subhuman?

>that man
>white

Whites bonding with domesticated animals is one of the reasons our agricultural civilizations flourished to supremacy, if you don't like dog's you are an honorary non-white.

Why do Arab people kiss their camels on the mouth?

the same animal that licks its ass and dick to clean itself is kissing a dog. disgusting

oh sorry, I didn't realize I wandered into B accidently

These people are clearly not white

Get lost buzzfeed

I let my dog lick the sides of my face but as soon as he starts getting close to my mouth I tell him "no homo" and sock him in the jaw

I thought all dog owners did this

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS
WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS
WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS
WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

That guy's not white

why do niggers steal my dad's lawnmower? please give it back

gross

Non-whites say we do this because they have poor empathy and theory of mind, and thus twist these traits into a perversion to disparage us.

Its a bonding thing. Btw tongue to tongue is fucking disgusting, I would let my dog lick my lips at the most (wiping off the slobber afterwards ofc) and eat the boogers I have stashed in my belly button.

It's fucking disgusting, I will never speak to you again if I find out you do this.
I rather watch babies die than watch people get licked by animals

I let my dog fuck my girlfriend once in a while, it gets me so hard

I wish I could deny this, but I once knew a girl who admitted to putting peanut butter on her snatch and letting her dog lick it off

She was from the Deep South, fwiw

is that a baby wolf or fox?

the myth that " a dog's mouth is cleaner then a human's" . its not true exactly. rather they have different enzymes that kill different bacteria then the enzymes in our human mouths, so you arent really going to catch anything from frenching poochie, but its still fucking gross.

Okay, but seriously what do you mean kissing a dog on the mouth? I don't think I've ever seen someone do this, though I don't know that many people with dogs and I'm only judging by what I've seen on the street.

What do they mean by that? Allowing your dog to lick your face or mouth or something? I don't get it. That's not so bad. Or do people really go in for an open mouthed kiss and exchange saliva with their puppers or something? I don't get it.

>tfw dogs are more domesticated than spics and niggers

he doesn't look white to me.
I've got a dog and I've never done this

Fox, quite obviously. A domesticated one.

this shit makes me wanna puke, fuck white people

>white people don't abuse animals.
>deranged suburban white kids don't torture cats and dogs.
>Sup Forums hasn't had campaigns over the years to expose white people who have cut off dog heads
OKAY user

Thank you. I dont pay attention to baby animals often.

Why do shitskins have low IQs?
Why did Africa never discover the wheel?
Why are non-white countries shitholes?

Reminder that bestiality is literally legal in Canada

Top Kek

Good thread

Fuck you nigger

>white

>implying
encyclopediadramatica.se/Kenny_Glenn_The_Animal_Abuser

Dogs have a shit ton of germs on their mouth and their breath smells like shit.
Why anyone would do that is beyond me

Isn't it technically Rape of a Dog??

Why do White people Rape Dogs?

people who do this should be sterilized. athough licking a dogs face after its eaten its own shit might yield a similar outcome anyway

that's an asian

Compare the likelihood of a white doing those things to a non-white.

Okay, well you can tell from the lanky build, long ears, characteristic tail, small paws and muzzle.

here's a wolf for comparison.

lick a dog dick you faggot, you're not white btw

Really makes you think...

youtube.com/watch?v=5wvCgHEOE34

>A jew

The germs of dogs differs too much for it to jump to humans.
Pigs are more likely to have human-compatible germs than dogs.

>why do white women kiss their dogs on the mouth?
Ftfy. I've never seen a white man kiss a dog on the mouth. The guy in your pic isn't even white.

I've seen white women do some pretty disgusting things with dogs. Letting dogs lick their lips, laying on the floor in hopes that the dog will lick and hump them all over, pretending to be grossed out while continuing to let their dog hump them, etc..

It's a pretty safe bet to assume that the majority of female dog owners you bump into have done degenerate things with their dogs.

Why are other races always so butthurt about white people and dogs?
Do they just not understand love and loyalty?

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

dogs are for eating faggot

Dogs do it to each other, it is a normal things dogs do. The dog will attempt to do it to the human pack members as well. People who actually let them just get tired of trying to stop them i guess, or dont care.

The dog is more likly to suffer negative effects from this than the human desu.

>h-h-h-he's a jew because i say so

Don't make me post lyle stevik's crime scene photos

>a jew from oklahoma
lmao fucking desperate

how about this case of when a white girl threw a puppy in a river?
pcworld.com/article/204615/Video_of_Puppies_Thrown_into_River_Spark_Outcry_and_Sleuthing.html
how about this case

SAGE YOU FUCKING SHAREBLUE KIKE

>their breath smells like shit
only if you let them eat shit or feed them poorly, or dont get their teeth cleaned once a year or so.

You misunderstand user, dogs are for hunting other things that you can eat

> muh anecdotal evidence

"white"

yes, like other dogs

There's plenty of white animal abusers, i'll post some right now.

Robert Lee Brian

Phillip Rinn

>posts more anecdotal evidence
The plural of anecdote isnt data nigger

Atleast have a pic of a white dude, fucking lazy niggers cant get anything right

Brett Arthur Berry

why do niggers suck cow anus

Anthony Stravato

I can go all day with this, But keep living in denial guys.

Only after he's finished licking his balls.

Protip: If you have a kid, one of the best things you can do for him/her is having a family dog lick them on the mouth and face. This will boost their immune system and ensure they're not sickly little fags.

Steven Fleming

Ahh yes Swedish denial is such an amazing thing to witness.

This is true dogs were traditional white person vaccinations before (((they))) invented (((vaccines))) to give everyone autism. But boy did that backfire

I let my lab mutt lick my face. It's his way of saying thank you after feeding him and petting his belly for a bit. I don't know why y'all have such a problem with this. And in fact as we know continuous exposure to non-lethal foreign organisms is important for the development of a healthy immune system.

Because something something the Jews told them to something something breed the white race out of existence something something.

That camel looks kind of cuddly, desu

Michael Gallagher

another animal abuser
another person that's white

wildlifeplanet.net/michael-gallagher-levittown-long-island-animal-abuser-arrested.html

it's not anecdotal evidence. the argument is that non-whites abuse animals and lack 'theory of mind'. The fact of the matter is no race on earth has killed more people than white people. WW1 , WW2 , and all other wars started by white civilizations has resulted in the most deaths. you couple that with how common animal abuse occurs in white communities you will see that your argument applies to whites

>stravato
>white persons name
>talks about denial

He could be of Spaniard descent for all we know, But hey i'm not the one fucking abos now am i? Plus he doesn't look Mexican.

Jack Brousseau (left) and Sabrina Harding

it's a welsh scottish surname. you gonna tell me the scots aren't white now? lmao

Because dogs love and whites can receive and express love.

We reinforce our immune system so when ayy lamos arrive, we will wipe them and steal their technology and their planet. Worked great before.

> complains about white animal abuse
> directly starts ranting about killing niggers
made me kek

Richard Doyle is another one.

He's just upset that's all, Let them believe that all whites love animals. when that isn't the case at all.

>180x90

>ww2/ww1 wasn't germans/french/english and americans wasn't white people killing each other
kek you're retarded. on any given day white people would kill 200,000 people of their own kind.

David C. Williford......

But yeah all whites totally have the same opinions on animals.

who can forget Donald George

Smacks lips
*HOL UP
eats some skittles
Steals
*HOL UP
eats a ritz
What about dem crackaz now

>implying that some random faggots kicking dogs and cats are worse then 50% of Brazilians and sand niggers torturing animals on daily basis
Negro detected

liveleak.com/view?i=9f4_1431733288

>guy in OP is clearly not white

>le delusional pole fell for the 'we're the last bastion of whiteness' meme and suddenly thinks everything is race related
animal abuse has nothing to do with race, retard. We have animal protectors even in towns with 600 people living in it and we're not white

>cant stand dogs

Beta male detected. Never ever trust a man who hates dogs. Always a cretin.

still better than males fucking livestock

>animal abuse has nothing to do with race
sure thing pedro
Just like crime rates :^)