A hundred years ago, teenagers lied about their age to join the army and fight for their country

A hundred years ago, teenagers lied about their age to join the army and fight for their country.
Do you imagine modern youth doing the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flCJS17Phdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Modern day teenagers would fake having mental illnesses to avoid military service.

No

Impossible today you absolute tard of a human being.

This.

Impossible because our age is all barcoded and catalogued by the system

Hell most teenagers nowadays fake illnesses to get off work you expect these lazy slugs to serve.

Modern day teenagers already fake having mental illnesses for premium oppression points.

there is no nation-state on earth worth fighting for

modern day teenagers (especially american ones) don't have to fake it

When i was in boot cam there were a couple that said there were 18 when they were 15

Not only that OP, when men were turned down from enlisting back then, it was common for them to kill themselves.
Fucking Christ dude, this generation is pathetic.

"How old are you Hans?"

"I'm 18 sir".

Even 50 years ago this happened

Yes, if it were possible it would still happen, although in much fewer numbers.

NO WAY IN HELL!!!
NEVER!
NOT EVEN ONCE!
WOULDN'T EVEN THINK TO TRY IT!
WOULDN'T EVEN HELP THE ARMY PRO BONO IN ANY WAY!
I WOULD ENCOURAGE MY ENEMIES TO DO IT!

>implying everyone isn't just a hypochondriac

HAAHHAHAAH
no

the government back then wasn't a corrupt sludge hole fighting unprovoked foreign wars to make money for oil companies and spying on its own people either, fuckhead

No because to join the military they fucking run everything on you with the advancment of computers. And now military suicide is at an all time high.

Not doing the same AND PROUD OF IT.
Why ?
I see no justification in jeopardising my life to protect a country controlled by anti-white marxists with a + 40% non-european population.

In other words what's in it for me ? What's in it for my people ?...

Furthermore , why fight someone else's war ?
(i.e. neocon / zionist wars)

Goebbels was right about everything. What he said then , is still true to this day...
youtube.com/watch?v=flCJS17Phdo

You want me to be "patriotic" ?
Fine , deport millions of non-europeans...Change your foreign policy...That's what i would say to my government.
But we have lost our own sovereignty to the EU anyway..

Fuck no why would I fight for a multikulti globalist government?
I'd rather America was Balkanized and kikes all dead

Would you fight if the USA was directly under attack?

If not, would you at least fight for your state?

If war would happen in my soil, then yes, I would not be surprised it would happen.

This is one thing everyone agrees on in Estonia. At least all Estonians. In war we will fight. We will support the fight, if it happens. Maybe not everyone personally, but the army is very popular.

We're genuinely more fucked in the head now I'd say.

this

> ITT: autism

If you faggots knew how bad and what a waste of life WWI was then you wouldn't be sprouting this 9gag tier "Le fuck this generation" garbage

WWI was a tragedy and a waste of human life - millions of European boys sent to their deaths for fucking nothing.

Kill yourselves

>lied about their age to join the army and fight for the Jews
Fixed

The statement isn't gratifying the Wars, you fucking shill.

Its gratifying the people who fought them.

Well, to be honest, they were lied to, about how awesome war is and how it will quickly be over.

My point remains nonetheless

You do realise they started conscripting people for WWI after the first few months when people realised the nature of the war?

Every war is a waste of human life and is exactly why you shouldn't start them, but should be absolutely ruthless in ending them.

now insurgents lie to be younger

No because I have drug convictions. No way are they letting me in the military

well they cant because there's good records these days but you can ask to join early if you're not 18 yea with permission from your parents.
plenty of people do this all the time i personally know 3.

>go to war muh son,fight for FREEDUM!
100 years later
>USA less than 60% white
>Europe is a communist shithole
WORTH IT lmao