Ukraine, Poland, Georgia and Baltic States Beg USA for Money & Weapons against Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=87QWCKJBwhY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=IjjCp_QU5Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. olgino

Why are you so afraid, Ivan? I see similar news all over Kremlin owned media. Shouldn't you rather do something about Russians living shorter than people in Bangladesh?

>Whoever follows this rule, will have a better chance of getting help.
This is just humiliating.

Life length is improving steadily year by year and on the historic record level for Russia. Look up the graphic, pseudo demetrius.

Atleast we are not waving white flags, you goddamned frog eater.

You is of not understandings comrade, they are of proud indepentant nations! Not at all afraidings of drunk Ivans!

I wouldn't mind that we did if it wasn't for the fact that before we give an answer the neocons like McCain will tell us we NEED to give it to them and I have a massive hate boner for people who tell us what we need to do instead of just giving reasons why we should

like a clock

>Ukraine, Poland, Georgia and Baltic States Beg USA for Money
what's fucking new?

can't you fucking get along with each others?

>for Russia
key words here

Do they really need more money? With the current state of the Russian armed forces Poland could probably invade and reach Moscow in under two weeks. The Russians have one maybe two functional divisions. The rest of it is junk.

Why are they so afraid of Russia??

Will Russia actually try and annex them?

Dont listen do bs. Poland and Estonia spend 2% of GDP for military unlike most of useless NATO members

Dont worry guys, Hungary will do a Romania and betray the nato

Nothing more important to our government than the eternal gazprom

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

You forgot Estonia.

mfw we dont have to beg

too little space

RIDF plz

we do not fear the slavshit

we just simply fucking hate it, whats so fucking hard to get

>says the discount slav

>Muslim country talking shit about white countrsi

hmm whats new

>pok pok Rushia strong, pok pok, tiny nations with no army be afraid of mighty russian soldier!!!

Russian Civilization is the only thing that can and should unite Polish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Ukrainian so-called nations.

Hungary is our big ally, like Moldova since they elected a right president. Don't worry, perhaps, we'll let you annex Austria or whatever you like.

>we'll let you
>we'll
>we
XDDDDDD

Why do you roleplay as a chunk of soil?

>beg for more weapons
>beg for more sanctions on russia
>hoping russia won't get mad and actually won't start chimping out

It's like we're asking for trouble and I wouldn't be surprised if shit goes down soon enough.

It's fine until you realize the only

THE ONLY

reason democucks care about Russia now is because they still believe the false narrative that Russia somehow "hacked" the election. None of these fags were crying when Russia took over the Crimea, but now all of a sudden they can't stop talking about it? Yeah ok, give me a fucking break. Democrats are such worthless fags

But Russia and America are best friends now.

Why would you expect america to help you against russia right now?

>everyone hates us until they need our protection
Really makes me hmm

>Russia and America are best friends

Hilarious. You should read newspapers. If anything, it's become much worse after Trump. Fuck, I'd rather be cucked by chinks than let americans get close to us. Because it went so "good" last time. Now we are stuck with Putin and the image of squatting piss track pants bydlo.

Don't let American liberals poison your brain.
Proper Americans like you.
Its just liberals who desperately now want a war with Russia because then they can turn around and say "See? I told you so!"

I just wish germany and russia would get along better. We have the money and industry and you have the manpower. We could achieve so much together.

When proper Americans become a minority? Because that's how it feels. And yes, liberals/democrats whatever bullshit wants to destroy Russia. I really appreciate reading how they want to starve out Russians, agitate us into another bloody civil war and spinelessly hide behind "but we just hate goberment, not russians" bullshit and then proceed to wank on the images of crashing rouble and struggling Russians.

The fuck you mean by manpower? Are you implying that you want to use Russians as a cheap labour? Sorry, but no. All that westaboo wanking never brought anything good to Russia. We must stop looking at the west like some holy grail. It's fucking pathetic how Russia always tried to sneak into cool boys club and then proceeded to humiliate herself and implode from shame.

Do you want to know how total defeat and begging to be fucked looks? youtube.com/watch?v=IjjCp_QU5Qk

So very much this!

Pretty funny how western MSM managed to dig out some irrelevant crazy and made him into the grey cardinal of Russian geopolitics.

I think all white people in all white countries need to wake up and realize that all non whites will never really be your friend. They will never really be a true ally the way a white country could be. Even non whites in a white country will never be an ally like a white brethren in a different country could be. Countries come and go, borders always change but our DNA is literally in our blood.