What is it about media that attracts lefties?

What is it about media that attracts lefties?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKZLQFomAUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They want to be told how to live out their boring lives.

Flashy and emotional. It also appeals to their ADHD.

[Commercial break]*

We"re back! So, like i was saying, one does not need real informational background.

[Commercial break]*

Well, that concludes this post. We at Sup Forums love you!

It's adorable that you think Megyn Kelly is a leftist.

Anything that doesn't 100% line up with the opinions of alt-right faggots on this board is considered communist.

Women need to know everything that is happening in their social sphere and regulate it relatively.
t. Facebook biggest gender user

Kek'd

attention whoring

Fucking commie faggot detected.

>working at MSNBC over Fox

Hey Megan

Its pretty obvious this guy is looking for a new contract with msnbc, nbc, abc, cbs, etc

hows her new show? She getting record ratings?

the long march through the institutions.

Kelly is a leftist you dumb fuck. Back to tumblr faggot.

youre right, shes just a greedy whore who will say anything her minders want her to say

she built a brand with her face, fox didn't want to pay her 25 million shekels a year so she left

shep smith is doing the same shit now and knows he can get more money on some liberal network so he's gone identity politics/anti trump quips in his air time

Republicans look at their life options and vanity and self-service are not exactly high on their lists of things they want to do.

Idk if you've met people in college that are trying to get these jobs, but they are vapid narcissists to the extreme.

Their inclination toward being part of a large collective than embracing small tight knit groups

Attention whores.
Virtue signalling.
Zero accountability while spreading their vitriol.

Look at the leftists that line up for Tucker to knock down every night.

Hard to tell when someone is trolling here, but asking Donald Trump a question he didn't like doesn't make the lady a Democrat you dense cunt.

kek

Sheps a dumb cocksucker. Literally buttfucks dudes

actually Fox did offer her 20+ million to stay, but supposedly it was the same rigid contract in the same or similar time slots.

She ended up taking a pay cut to work hours that she wanted. I don't think it was solely about money, i think she didn't like working late hours with her family at home and the pressure of having to tow a more right leaning line due to the Fox platform.

I think you'll see her true colors come out in full bloom on her new show.

I'm so glad they replaced Megan Kelly with Tucker. His ratings are better then hers I heard. Do you know if her new show is doing well? I can't imagine it is.

Sup Forums is brimfull of these idiots that will regurgitate anything the_donald vomits out

>What is it about media that attracts lefties?

The people who hire them.

Just look at how many times John Stossel has been fired over the years....fuck, look what happened to Jeremy Clarkson at the BBC. If you trot out the establishment left bullshit that your boss wants you to then you further your career.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKZLQFomAUg

You're REALLY trying to argue a nigger terrorist was a positive influence?

The government tells them how to rhink then they tell you how to think.

Most people gobble this shit up. Please tell me what to do.

But as a kid that was violently beaten since he can remember and scored 99th percentile on every standardised test, fuck that. Endure the beatings. Fuck your captors.

But i bet every 12 year old that reads this will cave dor his playstation.

I fistfight my dad once. It was miraculous. I was 15

Meanwhile 27 year olds on here live with ther mom.

The long march through the institutions, user.

And judging by Tucker's ratings, FOX did the absolute best thing kicking her out.

>What is it about the journalism program, the event horizon of Marxism at every university, that attracts lefties?

flagged for autism

they are narcissists and like to see themselves on tv and their names in print

Faggot from leddit detected.

T_D is our little bitch, /pol for normies.

Why the fuck is Nelson Mandela in the same pic as Washington and Lincoln?

They tell the libtards what and how to think so that they don't have to critically think for themselves.

Cucked cuck cuck

You can't change reality with words. You can, however, change the behavior of entire continents of people with words, and the actions you make them perform can change reality.

Liberals believe reality should be changed by words, and so naturally train themselves in the propaganda skills and develop the social networks needed to get as close to actually doing this as possible, damn the consequences to the stupid individuals they manipulate.