prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cr-MSkGZ_HQ
youtu.be/W6uGP8hHwrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hj37D64hWQc
youtube.com/watch?v=0-LNgU4e1rE
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/trump general/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mong_Kok
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/TRUMP GENERAL/type/op/filter/text/results/thread/order/asc/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wikileaks is disinfo crap now
assange is kil
they are spooks
"vault 7" was just their "look over here good goy" plan, it's 10 years out of date already anyway

>consider themselves patriots
>hate the (based) cia

AWOOOOO

AWOO-1 TO BASE, DO YOU COPY?

Name one good thing the CIA has done

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

AWOOVEMENT!

How do we encourage greater density and urbanization in the US? I think Trump's crime initiative and doing away with subsidies and entitlements will go a long way.

What number thread is this now?

Trump was fun, but I am reverting back into an AnCap.

The plan failed.

>(((CIA)))
>based
lolwut

Fuck you South Africa. The CIA spies on US citizens.

what do you mean
/tg/s have been running for years

Im tired of winning, guys. I thought it would be a good thing to constantly win, but it seems I was wrong. I may go back to #Her. At least her Presidency wouldve been low energy and not as exhausting.

Another fucking Protest.

Did he violate the NAP?

They're a drug cartel that destroys governments for fruit companies, and spend their free time hunting down big guys.

>1822nd thread
>longest running general

breh there have been like 14 thousand Trump generals

Take some high energy

It's nice having shills to remind us exactly which side is "right". If you were talking shit about the CIA too, I'd be worried.

It's just Prairie Niggers. Nobody gives a shit about them and soon they'll be drunk on hand sanitizer.

Well, I meant how many general threads there had been, but Kek agrees with you.

Let me guess it's Soros funded.

>tfw no happening in 3 months

I want a new Charlie Hebdo, Paris, San Bernandino, Brussels, Orlando, Nice, Berlin happening

Fuck national security, I want muslims to be given the freedom to bomb things again.

when is it not

I was wondering if it's been kept track of, that's all.

Nearing on 16 thousand, not including out Sup Forums field trip.

Goddamn Redskins should be far more concerned about resigning Kirk Cousins than a fucking pipeline.

Peaceful tanned swedes just set off a car bomb in your capital today, what more do you want for excitement

British Regiment reporting for duty! any news?

>We should be happy that the CIA is spying on us

There were those 11 people that magically snuck through security at JFK a few weeks ago, speculation is that it was a dry run for some happening in the future...

>they care about us and protect us :')

2 HOURS FOR "ONE QUESTION FRIDAY" SPICY DADDY PRESS BRIEFING

youtube.com/watch?v=cr-MSkGZ_HQ

Very quiet lad. Too quiet.

Anglosphere again soon.

This , 2017 needs to step up it's game , 2016 was a clusterfuck of happenings.

There are a few things that could solve the problem entirely, but I'm not sure how feasible it is for Trump to do them.
>perma-btfo state and local gun carrying and ownership restrictions, like the concealed carry reciprocity bill is trying to do
>allow and encourage cities to exile the long term homeless
>end Section 8 nighousing
>build the wall and deport the illegals
>crack down on spics living at 2-5x the designed density in urban housing
>declare Islam a political faction instead of a religion, declare war on it, and deport all Muslims
Basically the cities need to be clean, safe, and 80%+ white before people will start moving back en masse.

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his pride above and beyond the call of lulz:

Usain Sup Forums distinguished himself conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his pride above and beyond the call of lulz in action with a triggered enemy in Afton, Tennessee, on March 10, 2017. While monitoring a thread as a lurking Amerifat he was able to, with the assistance of fellow shitposters pinpoint the exact location of HWNDU. Usain Sup Forums then drove to the known site, parked his vehicle, navigated through harsh terrain, and once upon the enemy colors he then seized, and replaced them with a MAGA hat and Pepe shirt signaling victory. Usain Sup Forums's extraordinary heroism and selflessness above and beyond the call of lulz are in keeping with the highest traditions of board culture and reflect great credit upon himself, Sup Forums, Kek and Sup Forums.

Present Arms Sup Forums

These days I don't know.

M A G A
FUCK SHARIABLUE

how can other generals even compete?

america is literally north korea at this point

sad!

The longer this shit goes on the less I want to live in this world.

End Section Ape. Nobody (white) wants to live in the city next to Section Ape housing or have to deal with the constant worry that the feds are going to come in and plop down Section Ape right next to you.

Wow!

Trump should tweet about how 5 people were killed in Stockholm gang fights yesterday.

youtu.be/W6uGP8hHwrQ

this

people like to pretend that white flight was dumb but I refuse to move to a place where the first thing I think of is ghettos and homeless black people all over

that's all cities are now
>poor blacks
>rich whites

Sup Forums field trip?

Guys stop everything you are doing right now

Ducktales is back
youtube.com/watch?v=hj37D64hWQc
youtube.com/watch?v=0-LNgU4e1rE

Not sure which is funnier imagining, liberals protecting literal assassins or an anarco communist antifa explain why unelected bureaucrats enforcing crony statism is good.

There have been some Anons who have made some trump generals on Sup Forums for laughs and giggles before.

AWOOS
IN
RIGHT
NOW

>Inauguration speech finishes
>rabbi immediately takes the mic
>begins Joint Sessions speech with black history and jews
>after filling cabinet with Jews
>lets Hillary off scot-free
>institutes Obamacare-lite
>"only use the military when necessary"
>deploys soldiers and marines to Syria, Kuwait and Afghanistan within two months of being sworn in
>spending going up
>tax cuts "on hold"
>not a peep about the veterans since the campaign
>first pick for National Security ends up being a lobbyist foreign agent

We've all been butt-cucked dry in every hole.

>I'M STILL IN A DREAM, SNAKE EATER

Trump is going to back Ryancare according to Spicer

>allow and encourage cities to exile the long term homeless
>end Section 8 nighousing

Please for the love of god do that immediately.

I dream of hyperdense white cities. None exist in the entire world.

I want to thank all the anonymous people that make it possible. Anyone who contributes with lots and lots of OC and good discussion and makes lots of threads.

Tons of people behind the scenes making it happen with lots of hard work.

Definately.

We had a Sup Forums /ptg/ thread created by an aussie.

guys i need your help i been feeling down lately in my art and been trying to find a job any advice?

These fucking protests have become passé. Every fucking day.

Sup Forums Trumpgen
hit bump limit before the mods even deleted it as Sup Forums is 52% Sup Forums crossposters. Less shills than average thread here

Correction, we have had 67 /ptg/s on Sup Forums but only one very large and successful one.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/trump general/

How is the media reacting to this?

You TrumpHumpers won't stand a chance in 2020. I hope you're ready for the biggest ass kicking of your lives you stupid trumpanzees.

Fuck

Nowadays, there are about 50 ptgs a day
Should get to 16k in about 3 months or so

Soros is going to keep funding them until he dies or runs out of money at this point.

The one meme greater than kek.
>Squat thrusts.
Thank you based niggers!

tmz is the only one to pick it up so far, and they're behind- they have nor reportage on the actual autistic methods used to locate the flag

>people disrespecting Chuck Norris on his birthday because he supports conservative policies

the man's a 77 year old white guy. Liberals are petty as all hell to just assume they're always right and that even old dogs should learn their backwards new tricks

my advice would be to not ask Sup Forums for advice

>I dream of hyperdense white cities. None exist in the entire world.
Surely at least some of the larger cities in Europe are still white?

>back
sure, they have the title, but is it getting that sweet jap-hand-drawn style with classic morals? or is it going to be more lib-shit made off a tumblrina's computer

It depends but I think there will be some events coming up like the TN rally on the 15th that will cause hundreds of threads in the 48 hours around it.

the people doing that shit are more authoritarian than left

not to defend leftists, but lets call a spade a spade

You do realize it's only the first draft of the first of 3 parts, right? All this part is trying to accomplish is the budgeting.

Hopefully after 8 years of protest outrage, nobody can't false report that Trump didn't attempt to make the population politically literate. It's funny when the protesters don't eve know the situation/ legal process of what they're protesting against or in favor of, it's so artificial and that's why Soros will not win.

>telling lies
>on the internet

man that looks alot like a girl i used to fug...
But she never wore 80s jeans like that. Will Trump bring back 80s aesthetics?

this was the technology hillarys campaign used

it said "never go to Wisconsin"

Yeah but there are 10000 better ways to go about this

But almost none are very dense. I suppose Malta. I am talking about a white Mong Kok.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mong_Kok

340,000 people per square mile, higher back in the days of no building regulation and kowloon walled city.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/TRUMP GENERAL/type/op/filter/text/results/thread/order/asc/page/1/

it goes back to 2015 so have fun counting

Yeah, there had definitely been fluctuation, obvious slow start and many, many threads nearing election day and inauguration.

Literally all theyre doing is bothering normies these days. People that need to get to work, run errands, etc. They've totally blew their FIGHT DA POWER narrative into the ground and are just a sideshow now.

>indians tribal dancing on cspan at Trump Tower
Thatll show him!

80's jeans was the worst part of the 80's

Shoulder pads too.

They should never come back.

Channel the depression into your art.
Make random stuff for commission.
Apply for graphic design jerbs

So what's up with the Travel ban EO 1 & 2 now?

Thankfully they're driving people closer to Trump with their antics.

Some autist user should make a twitter dedicated to tweeting all the deaths in metropolitan inner cities, there's no stop gap to the deaths and crimes that keep pouring out. Speaking about that, when is Trump going to fix the inner cities, seems to be taking his time getting to it.

kek, it looks like the reflection on the building is giving him the finger back.

What are injuns even pissed about? Did Trump even do anything to them yet?

So there is nothing good about Ryancare