Oh sweetie

>oh sweetie
>oh oh sweetie
>that's not how it works sweetie
>oh oh sweaty, poor dumb sweetie

How could you respond to this piece of rhetorical genius?

*unzips dick*

Show penis

corrective rape

ignore, these people are beyond saving.

Wait... How do get a zipper for your dick? You fucking hipster millennials need serious psychiatric care!

>oh sweetie i am redpilled american woman who goes on pol
>oh and i fuck nigger
american women

"Sweetie" Is condescending but not offensive to men. Men though have equally condescending but ALSO offensive names to call women because women are so offended by "Muh soggy knees"

Call her toots, babe, honey, little girl, sweet heart, etc. It has 100x more power when used against them as opposed to by them

zip it back up, please

Oh sweetie, it doesn't work that way! You just can't unzip a dick. Bless your heart, little man.

>You keep calling me sweetie, I just took a shit in your coffee.

Any specific video where she says that?

All Sup Forums girls are like that. Look at that Brittany girl the virgin autists fawn over, she dresses like a slut, posts revealing selfies all the time, yet the members of Sup Forums who are supposedly "red pilled" lust after this disgusting tramp.

Refer to:

laughing, if you can fake a smug laugh you pretty much win most interactions. Most people can't do that tho and just sound like a nervous cuck faking a laugh.

i think it has more to do with her being american. it seems every other women from there has daddy issues and is total trash worth of bulled in the back of the head and thrown into mass graves alongside niggers and other coalburners. DESU

Oh, really, sweetheart? Thank you.

Smack her square in the face and piss on her body. Then take her with me and feed her nothing but my cum until she's dead.

Only in cosplay sex games
>"Oh sweetie, that's not how it works! You don't get to cum yet!"

Oh you have an opinion? Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

/conversation

Crazy broads.

Yes. The charitable route works too.

Oh sweetie it's okay, you will figure out how to communicate properly someday!

oh sweetie, sweetie sweetie sweetie

Yea i think you may be right about trump. Would you mind explaining his character flaws to me in more depth? We could have a nice dinner with our conversation. My treat of course. Yea ok. I'll pick you up abound 7. Cya then. Oh hey I'm outside. Coming! :). Haha good to see you. Yea I usually go to this place after work they have great margaritas. The fish tacos are excellent. I usually go with pork tho. Yea I would say my ambitions in life are to help others through social enterprise. Yea I agree, women have been marginalized for too long in our country. Wow I have to say you have some really insightful ideas. Closing already? Well check please. Haha I had a lot of fun too. What are you doing after this? Yea sure you can come over. My dog loves to meet new people. Yea this old place? I picked it up after I sold my first startup. Let me pour us some wine. Sit down, I just got some new throw pillows. Yea I've always been the type of person to follow my heart. Brush her hair then proceed to kiss her. Begin making out on my couch and Move to the bedroom. after wards we can shower and cuddle. If she wants to leave (which she won't) then I'll call her an Uber and send her a nice text before bed.

>Arguing with women

Just laugh at them and ignore them. If you are attractive and successful they will bend their opinions to match yours anyway.

Emma Watson is turning 27 soon. Before you know it, she will be 30.

How does this make you feel?

Seems to me, uber pleb, that engaging in a conversation with a woman about politics, in the first place, is the guy's fault. I say that when one hears this 'sweety' shit they should chalk it up to experience.

hnnnnng

Nice fantasy, and checked

She's becoming prime marriage age

Sup Forumstards get aroused and entertained by these woman, but every woke Sup Forums motherfucker knows that a girl who is political is 100% red flag SWERVE trash.

When you ask a girl about a political topic her response should be "I dont really follow all that" or start with "Well my dad/brother always says that..."

Girls with strong political opinions are girls who have adopted the responsibilities and traditional lifestyles of men, 99.99% of the time because they crave the social capital this gives them (re: attention) because they are filling some sort of emotional hole caused by excessive sin or psychological/physical abuse. They are not Sup Forumstier waifu's. Avoid like the plague.

nice fake bullshit you got there kiddo. You realize people make shit like this to fuck with you, right?

Its mostly suburban a city girls. The further you get from the city the more likely the girl will be truly redpilled and hate niggers. The exception being the trailer parks.

>nice fake bullshit you got there kiddo. You realize people make shit like this to fuck with you, right?
i am slav so i require proofs. that profile is pretty active and doesnt seems like she is trolling. you migh be in denial

still sad. too bad mass executions of traitors are not cool anymore

Sup Forums girls

What the fuck is this shit?

I've been here for five beautiful years and I've yet to see some roastie whore on here. Fuck off leddit normie fags.

oh sweetie, that's not fake sweetie sweetie

Maybe Trump will change that. Probably not but I can always hope.

>How could you respond to this piece of rhetorical genius?

Skin her alive, hang up her entrails on a nearby tree.

you could also remove nails with pliers

Implying you can reject the call

I don't want to torture her.

Just make an example.

but they need to know they will suffer you silly boy

Hence the flaying and disembowelment.

>Occupation: Arts

I think I've spotted the problem.

Yeah not to mention she's an octoroon

yea she is sort of stereotype of coalburner kek. dyed hairs, students of arts, american, little too chuby at 20, mongoloid round face and daddy issues.

i just keep missing by 1, what is keks problem. is he trying to tell me something?

Hi CIA meme warfare center

I screencapped this im using it for later

oh sweetie pumpkin babybooo cupcake sugarpop darling snookum muffin clementine sweetheart oh dear

I knew a girl like that, she had a lot of daddy issues, was interested in male hobbies and the most right wing girl in my class. I bullied her a lot and then she became a total slut.

The daddy issues is was brought her down.

Can I move in with you m8? I hate Houston and want to live somewhere cold.

Oh, God. This is the type of insecure feminist who studies "power poses" and uses them blatantly every time she has to speak. "Maybe if I talk condescendingly, it means I'm superior..." Well, it's cringy as shit.

Did you wax her beaver?

gib

It's not very cold here.

Arrogance is often negatively correlated with knowledge on the subject in question.

By not feeding it.
It's obvious that account is fake

germany is not rly cold.

>women can't like politics because if they do they are just attention whores.

Your post gave me cancer user, I agree most woman have shitty political identity. But there's more than .01% of woman who don't.

>But there's more than .01% of woman who don't.
doubt

#sweeties4trump

Excuse me?

Our summers can be hellish.

fucking kek

I don't know the source, sorry.

Sugar tits works too.

uh sweehearth? thats disrespectful

What the fuck are you even talking about OP?

finaly get and so shity and i managed to fuck up lol. i should stop posting and finaly end myself

Ha ha
Good luck with that if you want a real woman and not a libtard!

Oh honey doll...

She can say whatever she wants if her feet are visible

Fish mitten, too

this 100000%

i think i would respond with sweetcheecks or sugartits

Like this

Mars in pizda matii de curva fututa de ciori

there is only 100% honey

Oh sweetie, oh honey, oh sweetie honey sweetie

Stop sexually harassing meeee rheeeee

TOO MUCH ESTROGEN ON Sup Forums!!!

as if a rich as fuck child actor has any contact with reality

what are you talking about? is it the feminist speech she made the ONU or what?

>YES YEsS YES ! You dumb bitch
>OH SWEETIE
>RRRAF RRRAf
>OH SSWWEeTie
>AHHH That's not how it works oh SWEETIE
>YES YEs YEs take that you dumb bitch
>OH SWEEtIE BRRRAAAAAP!!!

Women are so lame. Don't you sometimes wish we could just fuck dudes?

Disagree, there are a few who have serious Sup Forums-tier political convictions like some modern-day politicians.
The vast majority of them are unattractive or tomboys, through, so Sup Forums doesn't care.

The best one I've seen used is "babe". Women don't know how to react to it and get a deer in the headlights look. An older guy I work with uses it all the time, and it's like magic, especially with sheboons.

Wow, that's so sweet!

>When you ask a girl about a political topic her response should be "I dont really follow all that"
this

based leaf

No since I'm not a faggot

Tun 360 and run

I don't know, OP. You seem to be so brilliant, how could you?

>Hi Jimmy, I'm good. Yeah yeah. Great. OK look, I hate to be blunt, but we've been getting concerns about this panda fetish shit on your Instagram. Some parents writing in to complain it's unbecoming for an owner of a family-friendly restaurant. I know, but what to you want me to do? They're really concerned, Jimmy. Kids eat free coupons for anyone who writes in? OK, I'll see what I can do. OK, no problem Jimmy. Say hi to Bill for me.

ai uitat "infecta", in rest perf