Too much lying, too much Russia, too much smoke

lel even Fox is turning against him, it's ogre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wF53rXQ3hiQ
salon.com/2016/10/17/shepard-smith-comes-out-as-gay-says-roger-ailes-was-like-a-father-talks-about-the-future-of-fox-news/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shepard and Mike wallace have always been against Trump since day 1

Russia was behind 9/11 - CNN

the queer is against Trump, what a surprise

incidentally shep and mike are the last remaining journalists at fox

he makes the noggin joggin

>TRUMP IS GOING TO START A WORLD WARRRRRRE
>takes office and nothing but good comes of it
>WTF WHY IS HE FRIENDS WITH ALL OF THESE COUNTRIESSSSSSS
I don't know wtf people want from this man.

GET OFF IT

You fuckers haven't figured it out? He's really Carrot Top with a wig.

sure thing leftist shill

>gay guy being hysterical
>news

>trump is a peace loving hippie who just wants to make friends with all manner of savage foreigners

take your weird cuck fantasies somewhere else, retard. The Trump I voted for would never "make friends" with smelly brown or yellow turds.

PENCE AND THE CIA ARE GOING AFTER WIKILEAKS AND TRUMPS LEGITIMACY
THEYRE MAKING THEIR MOVE

shep works the fox news glory hole now that megyn kelly is gone. that's why he had a cold last week. which is really dangerous considering the A.I.D.S.

Shepard Smith is literally a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wF53rXQ3hiQ

salon.com/2016/10/17/shepard-smith-comes-out-as-gay-says-roger-ailes-was-like-a-father-talks-about-the-future-of-fox-news/

sure sure

Shep was always center left
now he is a raging faggot
he needs to be shipped off to MSNBC

arenĀ“t they both gay and the very definition of a cuckservative?

Shepard isnt a typical fox shill. Rest of them love Trump.

Shep's a Democrat

... and a faggot.

>Increasingly nervous Neocon news station says Muh Russia and Trump shouldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes.

Well yeah. I was just pointing out that he's never been considered a conservative. Just a gay registered democrat.

That botox gave it away...

honestly, democrats should be barred from becoming journalists. They simply cannot be trusted. Ah fuck it, it should just be illegal to be a democrat.

>speaking to russians makes you untouchable
Based murica.

i'm not even sure what all this russian non-sense is about. i'd gladly accept full russian authority over the united states. They are a real american country unlike this sissy liberal america that I live in.

why shouldnt the repulicans talk to russia when we are at the verge of a nuclear war

>Libtards think Fox News establishment is pro Trump

kek

the republicans should just hand over the united states to them. I mean really, this is a nation that elected a nigger twice and was going to elect a woman until they stepped in. I think we could all use a little russian seed in our wives bellies so that the next generation will be real men.

Time to update the vocabulary, friend.