Well

Obongo just got rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

thepostemail.com/2011/07/20/metric-system-not-officially-used-in-kenya-until-1967/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3_pTg560U
youtube.com/watch?v=BkWd2INPhL4
christianforums.com/threads/ebayer-releases-video-of-barack-obamas-kenyan-birth-certificate.7396322/
youtube.com/watch?v=04Dkfmypcjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If true, what do?

Shall we arrest him or the entire DNC?

I believe nothing will happen, the US is too cucked at this point. But just keep making pressure, go on twitter and spam the hell out of this, MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE AMERICA ANONS

Has an ex-President ever been executed via lethal injection before?

I was worried about the Imperial measurements (pounds and inches) but then found this:

"Metric System Not Officially Used in Kenya Until 1967"

thepostemail.com/2011/07/20/metric-system-not-officially-used-in-kenya-until-1967/

No, I think no president has ever been executed in the US, correct me if I'm wrong burgers

By the state itself? No. But there have been "executions", if you want to be literal about the usage of the word "execution"

But as far as I know, no US president has ever sat in the cool stool or faced a barn squad.

I didn't meant assassinations or muderers, I meant literal executions, I know about the assassinations

Then the answer is a resounding no. But if we were to do it, obomber would probably be the first exception to the rule.

He deserves it for dividing the empire, the only force that can take down America is America itself

No he hasn't.
How often will you post this shitty thread.
Malik Obama is an attention whore and this is a well known fake made with clip arts floating around on the internet for years.

delete this post you dirty disgusting subhuman muslim

... mumbled the monkey

I want to fucking believe so bad, but bongs use day/month/year format. Unless you can find another Kenya certificate with the same date format as this one, its fake.

It's still hilariously better done than obamas "US" birth certificate. Nogger didn't even delete the photoshop layers in the PDF.

Bigly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3_pTg560U

Fuck the haters, this country is going to be saved whether they like it or not.

This video from 2009 you can see it the same birth certificate
youtube.com/watch?v=BkWd2INPhL4

>implying being a monkey is not better than being a subhuman muslim

go away Germanistan, no one likes you anymore

JFK.

>3 minute video
>10 second attention span

I skimmed it, but what the fuck was that guy doing with it there. Was that little black kid role playing with BHOs certificate?

He was assassinated not executed, executions have an "official" tone to it, assassinations are just planned murderers

>10 second attention span

Seriously user you have to fight this, this will be terrible for you in your life

Figures a germancuck would shitpost about attention whoring.

I was hoping to find another persons to confirm the format. Sadly I only found this which doesn't help.

The video looked like it had a legit seal and ink though. Too bad you can forge documents from those thirdworld countries with a leapfrog and a 10 cent bic

I know )':

He was executed by the actual establishment.

Call a spade a spade. We're all culpable because we choose to distance ourselves from that fact.

He was executed on American soil, by an American, for an establishment the American population did not elect.

You can have this opinion but it doesn't change the fact that it was an assassination not an execution, regardless of the semantics you try to apply

No, it doesn't change the FACT he was executed.

This terminology will not be abided any longer.

I'm done with the deceit.

7:1

Shut up you fat stupid neet weeb bitch

kek, you make a nice argument user i'll jump on this wagon with you

5:4

>odongo
kek

I think it's time we stopped allowing subtle slips in language like that.

It just serves to normalize things, distances it from you.

We have to take ownership of the truth, even when it hurts.

Especially when it hurts.

The more I think about it, the more I realize this is the only course of action to truly change the world.

The enemies of freedom are unable to take ownership of the truth when it's painful.

It's why they surround themselves with disinfo, obfuscating the truth amongst lies.

This is a knife we can continue twisting.

This is our fight, we're the only ones able to cut through the fog anymore.

This is to all anons: be a beacon.

If we want the world to be better, we must first be able to see it truthfully.

From there, anything is possible.

christianforums.com/threads/ebayer-releases-video-of-barack-obamas-kenyan-birth-certificate.7396322/

youtube.com/watch?v=04Dkfmypcjw