Even all white countries need a governm-

>even all white countries need a governm-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubbs_(cat)
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/15/please-dont-vote-for-me-norwegian-metal-music-legend-reluctantly-wins-local-office/?utm_term=.b5620188165d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good boy = Good mayor

Goodboy 2020

sleep tight mayor pupper

Do they have debates?

>it's now illegal to deny Minnesota mayors belly rubs

Hey man if it wasnt for that dog the whole damn place would tear itself apart.

The US has really gone to the dogs

#votedog

My mom never let me have a mayor

>town
Scale is an important factor here. Ancap would probably work in a small town too.

first post cute post

I guess it really is a doggy dog world

kek

checkem

"Go to the park, make a dookie" Scooby

awwww good doggie woggie

worst mayor in history. former MN fag here, this bitch was all bark and no bite. woudnl't even throw me a bone about fixing potholes. the city council is really chasing it's tail

CARLOS!

>GOODBOY 2020
>SLEEP TIGHT, MUNICIPAL TAXES

Dogs are more fit to govern than niggers

libertarianism can work gais this is proof!

>doggos can literally run towns
>there are people right now believing cats are superior

that's just the patribarky

That's because cats are superior

As opposed to the moewtriarchy

>2017
>unironically supporting felinism
wew lad

id call fake normally but america elected drumpf so ive no idea

is it fake ?

That wasn't nearly as funny as you thought it was.

/comfy/

my hometown mayor is always an animal
right now it's a donkey
the previous was a cat and before that two dogs

no

hahAA! Upvoted! xD

better than kebab

Midwest, yes!

Alaska had a cat mayor for a few years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubbs_(cat)

Reminded me of this
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/15/please-dont-vote-for-me-norwegian-metal-music-legend-reluctantly-wins-local-office/?utm_term=.b5620188165d

Turns out all-white places don't need strong centralized power, who'd have guessed.

get off Sup Forums dad

>It's funny because we don't need a mayor since government is a joke XD
>This town has been shoving responsibility onto an animal that can't even grasp the fundamentals of its duty
>But it's fine because it's cute, right? XD
>When you need an actual mayor because your town is falling to shit and you need something to boost the economy but it's a fucking dog and they just want to go for a walk
>Thinking taking a dog for a walk in the park will boost the economy
>When you realize them electing the dog as mayor is probably the most media coverage they've had in years, since the last time they did this
>HAHA LOOK AT THE CUTE ANIMAL HE THINKS HE'S PEOPLE XDDDD

"I did not have sexual relations with that stuffed animal"

Or maybe their previous mayors were such pieces of shit they didn't want to risk it.

You ever think some people are just literally too dumb to be allowed to post without a license?

>no fun allowed
>take everything seriously and be miserable all the time

>I hate fun

go away carlos

fuck off statist

Instead of the "click buildings" passcode thing we do it should be a math question to get rid of the retards and a question about boobs feeling like sand bags to get rid of the autists. Post quality would go way up

Fuck off math nigger, history is superior

>Having this little faith in your towns people
I believe in free speech and think that people should be allowed to be retarded publicly, in order to allow others to witness them for who they really are.
>HAHAH LOOK AT HIM PLAY FETCH, THAT'S OUR MAYOR XDDD
Samefag

I'm gonna laugh when that cute little town has a difficult decision at the next council meeting and they've got a split vote and turn to a FUCKING DOG for a tie breaker.
>Mayor, the town's on fire but we've been in a drought for nearly a decade, what do we do???

Ok, but their posts should still be marked with a "learner's permit" badge or something.

big government shill detected

>Mayor, the town's on fire but we've been in a drought for nearly a decade, what do we do???
>split decision

It's a small white town in Minnesota, why would they need a mayor? I doubt they even have their own police department.

Its no pupper its a doggo

>filename
HAHA LOOK AT THE CUTE ANIMAL HE THINKS HE'S PEOPLE XDDDD

We already have Koalas, Leaves, and that one Malaysian faggot.
Germany, Sweden, and Brazil are working hard on earning their "I'm retarded" badge.

I demand answers.

What about whoofers?

Wonder who is behind this post

>CATS KEEP MOVING. THIS IS A DOGGO TOWN

AWOOOOOOO

Just more proof that the American people would rather have leaders who are loyal than leaders who are eloquent.

Obviously they need to ask for assistance from someone, if they're unable to handle shit themselves.

That's why I'm saying this situation can be dangerous. I'm sure having a dog mayor is a heavy implication of how prosperous their town is, so I'm really just being a cynic but government isn't a joke.

No one is put off how this is funny but there is a large number of people upset about a cheeto in office? Shouldn't they just laugh it off like Mr. Doggo?

Oh, but that's different... He has access to the nuclear codes. Well Mr. Doggo could decide we need a city council every day at 3 in the morning or else he's going to dig holes in literally everyone's front yard gardens. How do you handle that? Impeach the doggo? Don't be such a statist. You shoot him for violating the NAP.

dogs can't be trusted
the moment they're able to they will devour you
cats are the true patricians, fit for any government leadership position

Just shows how shit government is

Literally not having a mayor is more popular than having one

I thought it was pretty funny tbqh.

Fuck off catfag, this is Doggo thread.

Yes. Cats only try to smother you in your sleep and will wait until you're dead for a few days before taking a nibble.

What the fuck does a mayor have to do wit droughts or fire fighting?

Are you a fucking idiot?

>this is now a caturday/LOLcats throwback thread

Based cat

>samefag
>mfw newfags dont know how check ID's

Fact: doggos are the most powerful race in the world

what kind of cats are even capable of doing this?
don't they pretty much just not give a shit about any other living being?

Is that a pitbull? They are literally sub-doggos. Why are liberals such apologists for pitbulls, anyway? Every time I talk to a leftie, they get defensive about pitbulls.

Nigger, it's a town with a population of twelve. I'm sure they'll figure it out.

>Mr mayor, the minnesoroville dam is about to blow up with layers n Sheit and we need you to initiate an evacuation order!
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
>MR mayor please? We need this signed
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
>...

I call bullshit on that, puppers bark up a storm

That's because dogs are genetically loyal, but cats require bonding. Most people I've seen treat their cats like garbage (never playing with them/trying to teach them shit) hence the stereotype that they don't give a shit about people.

Cats you bond with are the best. My cat greets me everyday when i come home.

Yes I'm sure in an emergency everyone will be helplessly tied up in beurocratic red tape and chain of command

>they all died because a dog can't give an order

Or ya know, they'll just call he evacuation themseves, these are whites not orientals

>You don't know what a mayor does
Mayor functions as a tie breaker, in the town council. If there's a drought and no way of immediately putting out the fire, what do they do? They're forced to ask for nearby assistance but this would need to be discussed by the town council. When they're split on who to ask or how exactly to go about putting out the fire, they'd be stuck with a dog.
>what are proxies

cat detected

Sleep tight, rato.

They have favorite people. I have a cat that follows me like a damn puppy and demands attention. She'd be pissed if some small fucking doggo tried to hurt me.

Cats are sociopathic. They own people. They do not like doggo touching their things.

>6 people say the town to the east of them should help
>6 people say the town to the west
>Doggo Mayor demands more time with the ball XDD

Calm down. If the dog was a bad mayor they would not have reelected him

I want a doggo mayor too.

sleep tight rato. Safe journeys

I heard that Minnesota has outlawed Sharia Law.

>I have a cat that follows me like a damn puppy

The highest accolade for a cat is that they "act just like a dog."

Let that sink in.

You have to go back.

my cat never eats his own shit like some sort of poo-in-loo shaman though

Good boy

Shut up. I'm not a cat. Haha.
Two different rats here. Bottom right is a naked mole right which is blind and much easier to handle. Mind the teeth though, they can chew threw almost anything.
Rat on the top left is clearly a Greek.

Because unlike a dog, a cat's loyalty is not a given. It is earned.

Do you guys think my dog could replace Justin Trudeau as Prime Minister?

She's female AND brown so people would have to vote for her

That makes sense. He must actually be a good boy.

Atleast when they want to get rid of him they can just run him out of town with a vacuum cleaner.

You're all missing the point, the point is white people get along so well that they don't even need a centralized power to govern them.

Government literally exists to babysit "diversity" at this point.
Imagine where Sweden could have gone if they didn't take a giant shit in their gene pool

>implying (((cats))) aren't running things in the shadows