Israel general

Israel is the best ally and must be defended no matter what. Remember Jews are the chosen people and another holocaust is a real possibility which must be prevented in ANY cost, except Jewish life.

Shut up nonwhite, you're nonright

Open borders for Israel, BLM LGBT feminism and islam for israel, tear down your walls and acceot multiculturalism or you will not survive you racist xenophobic anti-semitic bigot

Israel is an endangered country, we can't take that risk

Are there benefits to being Israeli ally? Can you help us liberate countries in peace, so that no stupid west would aggro?

we need a better /ISRAPOL/ logo desu
there things are fuck cuck countries , not the world's most based nation.

So do it

>based
>Jew
Pick

Israelis are white.

Of course Mr Rabbi, I'll defend you against all white nations to the death

Israelis like most Levantine people, have some white genes here and there as results of assimilation through the years

>female soldier
>something to be proud of

pick one

Israelis think that everybody in the world are liberal so we try to impress them even in cost of demoralizing the army

How do I fight for Israel? I want to be best goy

Share a pro Israeli facebook post or go to the holocaust museum, that'll do it

just pull it

gas the kikes

race war now

Sup Forums 2017 AD

If only mr Jew knew that there is a 1/4 Jewish Russian lurking nearby!

1st statement excludes 6 and 5, A and B
Second excludes 1. Either 2, 3, or 4
Third excludes 2 and 4

So we have C3.

this
native Syrians sometimes have blue eyes and fair hair

Jewish girls are nice :-)

in 100 years from now the Holocaust will be nothing but a distant memory and history will repeat itself, it always does. I just hope your prepared this time.

you have to go back

Most Israelis are Mizrahi, a.k.a Arab. Have you ever been to Israel? Tel Aviv was a massive shitshow compared to even many Eastern European cities.

Strangely, Jerusalem was cleaner. And Tel Aviv is supposed to be the "liberal, metropolitan city".

Israelis are very racist, though. I was treated better than Israeli blacks. They have guards at the entrances of supermarkets and shit. Constantly scared.

Israeli girls kept smiling apolegitically when I asked them about basic shit, telling me, "sorry, this is Israel. Things work differently here than in Sweden".

Everything and everyone was late. Basic stuff didn't happen.The entire place is just floating because A) Ashkenazi IQ infusion from Russkie in the 90s and a steady ongoing drop from the West and B) all the massive gibsmedat from Uncle Sucker.

If you take away the gibs, and you wait a few decades as the Haredi(ultra-Orthodox) breed out the seculars, Israel will just be another lebanon. Maybe Lebanon+, but still basically no different. Then you'll see more Jewish emigration to the West.

They know their country is shit. That's why so many Israelis have 2nd passports, often to Europe or the West. A Jew is constantly looking to flee, even his own nation.

The Holocaust will be the equivalent of any other historical genocide (example the mongol conquests, which killed 10x as many people as the holocaust, but nobody cares about that and Mongolia doesn't have to pay reparations to any countries in Asia or Eastern Europe

Keep it up.

We have 100,000 African illegals which are more than 1% of the population and also 20% of israeli citizens are muslim, Israel is much more cucked than u think

Yes and nobody will care. Its only pushed on the youth in the educational systems because it happened recently in the grand scale of human history. It will happen again.

bump

Not by them, as much as by orthodox roaches.

Taking bets on how long until Israel becomes 3rd world.

Invading populations:
>Haredim
>Africans
>Arabs

my bet is 20 years

Where in Palestine is israel?

You're already third world. Shlomo, you should have listen to Katznelson. He warned the Ashkenazi population in the 60s that they would be subsumed by the Arab and nig Jews.

He got banned by Cuck-Gurion and his goons. Now most of the "easy" migration is gone. Most Ashkenazis are interbreeding and their offspring are less pure and intelligent. Arabs, not just Palestinians, account for most of your population.

The 2SS is dead. You'll have to annex the WB because the settlers run your country. That means extra Arabs. Most of them won't be deported. Haredis are outbreeding everyone.

Do the nuclear option on yourself, Shlomo. It's better for everyone.

>Haredim are leaving religion in masses
>Next interior minister will be based
>Arab birth rate is at huge collapse
I'm actually very optimistic

Lets be serious. All tinfoil aside

Israel isn't even Israels greatest ally

nah its time for jews to defend themselves.

Hope you are learning russian

>Jews
>Assimilation

Yes, I think it's because you assimilate so well that you've been continually kicked out of every country you've ever been in. You're a cancer and it's that simple.

There are many.

I'll gladly support Zionism if it means all of the world's population of Jews moves out of all other countries and goes to Israel. I mean why would you want to stay here anyway? Israel is the land of milk and honey and shekels! That and there was a Jewish fascist group who wanted to ally Hitler and Mussolini and have all of the Jews sent there anyway.