Police footage from Rinkeby Swedistan

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

>New video filmen by swedish police shows just how well the multicultural paradise of Rinkeby is doing.
>Rinkeby is a suburb in the outskirts of Sweden's capital, Stockholm.
>It has 15000 inhabitans and 90% of them are immigrants.

The video has english subtitles.
Remember to spread it like wildfire!
youtu.be/aoyXbd5-XXI

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/stockholm/svensk-krimprofessor-gjengvolden-skyldes-ikke-for-stor-innvandring/a/23945481/
liveleak.com/view?i=237_1489087799
youtu.be/aoyXbd5-XXI
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/08/fashion/the-modist-modest-fashion-online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

BONUS:
Oh boy you're going to love this one Sup Forums

Swedish crime research professor (((Jerzy Sarnecki))) says the brutal increase in gang violence has nothing to do with immigration, because the criminals are actually the children of immigrants and not the first generation immigrants themselves.

Article in norwegian:
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/stockholm/svensk-krimprofessor-gjengvolden-skyldes-ikke-for-stor-innvandring/a/23945481/

B U M P

They speak swedish?

>that guy in the bar starting shit with the police for absolutely no reason
Why?

was that the cameraman?

bump to fight cuckholdry

I hate Swedes

t. dansken

bomp

bump

blump

That guy is the kikest looking kike I've ever seen in my life.

Malmö and Rinkeby is not a part of Sweden, just like London is not part of Britain and Paris is not part of France. We dont want anything to do with them, we pretend they dont exist

All is good in nigger town
liveleak.com/view?i=237_1489087799

youtube-dl youtu.be/aoyXbd5-XXI

if you care

Swedes are quite good at pretending these days.

YES they are.If you lose big cities what you have are just fucking towns and villages

Because Niggers

BLACKED

Malmö is our third largest city. Nobody has ever cared about it. Denmark can have it back for all I care, we still have cities like Stockholm, Uppsala, Kalmar, Karlstad which is good shit. Feed Malmö to the wolves. Let the nignogs kill each other

I want to kill all non whites

>
Sad photo

>nothing to do with immigration
>actually the children of immigrants and not the first generation immigrants

The Jew sure has a way with words.

>we pretend they dont exist

Yeah, because ignoring your problem is going to solve it, really smart and rational thinking

You know why your country's situation or is more concerning than France or Britain, because these two's deteriorating process has been happening since the 70s and 80s, but Sweden has catched up to them in a matter of 10 years, and this lazy care free attitude of yours and swedes in general is the reason

>video has english subs
er no, it doesnt

Agreed with Algeria or whatever this is.

maybe turn them on first.

Grew up in Kalmar. It is not good shit. There is one part of the entire city which is not infested with muslim filth.

be vikings again you fucking faggots

He's right you know.

If your grandparents are immigrants, do you call your parents immigrants if they were born in the US?

why aren't these things being put in death camps

oh so israelis are palistinians now and i'm a native american indian of the mohawk tribe because i was born in new england? interdasting point.

That's not the question, Schlomo. The question is if the problem has anything TO DO with immigration, which it has. Poor assimilation leads to problems with the descendants of immigrants, a problem that will only grow bigger now that a fresh new wave of immigrations have arrived.

Palestine doesn't exist, neither does Israel.

More like a problem with descendants of immigrants.

it did for me

To be honest, it's all kind of Sweden's fault. If they were going to accept that many refugees then they should have spaced them out more so as to not create ethnic communes. That would have helped with the integration issues that they are seeing. Instead, they put them all in 1 spot and are now scratching their heads as to why they aren't integrating well with the rest of the country and as reverting back to ways of their homeland.

It's not even about level of assimilation because pretty much all Western European countries seek to integrate the immigrants. Which basically just means the migrants know how to exploit the welfare state while remaining cultural aliens. And when 2nd gens pop out they feel completely alien as they've never known their parents' homeland and stick out like sore thumb in Europe.

Basically European immigration policies fail hard because tolerant shits want to eat their cake and have it too.

>literally allow them to just push them and throw stones etc.
The law is just a meme guys, doesn't apply to everyone.

>they should have spaced them out more so as to not create ethnic communes

And how do you propose to do that, Chen? These untermenschen have no education (real education, not some goatfucker university from buttfuckistan) and no marketable skills so they're practically all on welfare. Give them detached houses from the good part of town? Yeah that'd go swimmingly with the taxpayers, I'm sure.

kek

Thank god in America these fuckers start shit with cops they get shot

But don't you let your blacks just riot and loot shops?

>And how do you propose to do that, Chen?
>Mongel rape-baby trying to banter

Instead of shoving them all in Rinkeby (90% non-white) they should have spread them around the country to other lower income areas. Throwing them all in 1 areas will only result in them creating a new Somalia.

I live in a relatively white area and every non-white here acts like a respectful white person because they have no choice but to integrate. That's why the majority black areas in America are so shit. It's because they all act and identify as niggers instead of Americans.

Sweden: a feminist cult

We have a special word for it.
>Allochtoon

If you are an immigrant. Or one or both of of your parents is an immigrant. You are an "allochtoon"

Whereas the native Dutch are "autochtoon".

All is well in peaceful enriched Swedistan.

Did anyone notice how they don't carry any lethal weapons at all?

Not even a nonlethal rubber gun or similar, they were completely unable to catch people running save from running after them.

If Sweden were to start to work on the police, make them look and be more threatening, this problem wouldn't exist.

The sad reality of the matter is, my dear leaf, that immigrants don't want to live anywhere but the big cities.

I read a study some years ago done on immigrants and where they live in Finland. 80% of immigrants end up living in Helsinki capital region within 5 years of coming to Finland. And because we're not some authoritarian state we can't really tell them where to live. So trickles of the migrant flow is going to end up living in various regional centres while the great masses start forming ghettos in the capital.

you don't understand Jens, this is modest fashion we a talking about, it is a statement of women empowerment

>edition.cnn.com/2017/03/08/fashion/the-modist-modest-fashion-online/

...and then they just trickle back to the areas with largest immigrant populations and you'll have the same problem all over again, unless you mean to forcefully keep people where they don't want to stay. Your anecdotal experience is worth jackshit because the amounts in Sweden are relatively several magnitudes larger than yours.

But hey, nice pol meme crutch - we're still whiter than you though. :^)

Christ, is hard to believe that this is footage is from Sweden, but it is and is sad, and the worse part is that they have the nerve to say that nothing is happening and everything is fine, anyway stay safe Swedbros.

lol look at this guy trying his hardest to sound smart
Swedish police looks so ridiculous with those pepper sprays, like a woman trying to prevent being robbed.

Maybe in cuckifornia

Fucking kikes I hate them even more now

ffs sweden

Is this a real photo?

The thing is if they use anything harsher than polite language against dindus all newspapers in the Sweden will be screaming about how police is 100% nazis and needs to be disbanded.

>screaming about how police is 100% nazis and needs to be disbanded.

At this point, it'd only be a good thing for Sweden. Then the military would have to step in and declare martial law.

You're deluded.

I wonder what would happen if they tried that shit in Portugal.
If it was in the north, they'd probably all be in the ground with cracked skulls. If in the south, everyone would apologize for disturbing their peaceful evening.

Why are the cops such assholes?

What military? It's Sweden Pekka, we are their last line of defense.

Bump

They can still muster a few thousand men, armed properly who'd stop them?

>Allochtoon
where i live the word is prohibited cuz muh racism. kid u not

So how long until the all out civil/race war?

It's coming. I can smell it in the air here in London. Things are tense.

Bumpin

it's the same here where I live ...we even have a sihk church right by here and it's quiet as shit at night in our neighborhood. There lots of ppl from India in this area there has been for the last 20 years and nothing bad has ever happened . But Once the crazies show up and start living here that's if they (the goverment )do decide to integrate them in this area that's bound to change for the worse ...

See this is why America has so many shootings.

Because fucking minats keep asking for it.

From where I sitting, it looks like they showed too much restraint. Those punks were in dire need of some hickory shampoo.

Do you have hate crime laws? Does your police participate with EU programs?

Jesus this is infuriating. Fucking mudslims need to leave our countries.

>immigrate to new country
>still identify with old country
>have children
>children have never been to old country
>children's parents give them no help in identifying with new country
>cultureless children become criminals

like pottery

Average Swedish Man.

STOCKHOLM?

oh my god that is horrendous.

>Be Chang
>Go to Country
>Forever grateful to Country to let you in
>Tell your kids how much they owe to Country but also to not forget their roots
>Raise them right and tell them the value of hard work
Why does Asian Americans score better at life than white Americans? I have been told white privilege is real.

Lol
They fugin scream like their lives are in danger

These apes deserves the oven.
And him too: No, they speak some kind of muzzie mutation.

I can't believe the west is giving their countries away like that, all in the name of political correctness, passed down through propaganda.

It is sickening.

Is this the norm? Honestly if the police here was arresting someone and I start shoving them and putting my fists in the air I'm getting my shit kicked for sure. Rightfully so.

No swedecuck go to that city and kill the niggers, this is the same thinking that lead to a majority of beautiful white cities falling to niggers.
>hurr as long as they stay in their areas its fine

>me
>the only shitskin on the picture

If they were spread out, there'd be zero chance of fixing the problem. At least in ghettos, they are concentrated, making their behavior more obvious and it's easier to round them up if the populace ever gets fed up with them.

Most Swedes are atheist, most atheists vote Leftist, most Leftists support mass immigrations, most immigrants hate Sweden..

There is no solution to this problem if you don't solve the first one.

Come on Sweden, clearly some of your men still have balls. Take your nation back and kick out every single one of these non-Swedes before it's too late!
Your cities are going to become like America's if you let this problem grow. Stop it now.

People in the West have been indoctrinated withh communist propaganda for decades.
All marxist roaches need to be dipped in acid and be kept there until their bodies are gone.

Sweden had it coming.

>muh culture meme

quit being delusional

The regime would side with the foreign apes so we would be stopped very quickly.

>hate crime laws
Some talk about passing them this year, but I'm not sure if they have been passed, desu fampai.

>police participate with EU programs
Interpol and all that, yes.

But the cool thing about the police in the north is the sense of duty to the population. For example: where I live there was recently an infestation of romanians and assorted gypos. Police would take them in, only to have to set them free within the hour. This went on for a couple months.
Suddenly, no more romanians. Weird, but never thought about it, assumed they took off to go rob and panhandle somewhere else. Turns out that a couple policemen (and policewomen), tired of that fucking scum being set free, one night got together and beat the ever loving shit out of them. Problem solved.

i guess the danish won the war against Sweden without firing a shot.

This guy should be tortured by the very refugees he and his buddies let in
Such a shame that Sweden was chosen to be the lab cuck,such beautiful golden women....

>implying anyone would want to live with immigrants
They all need to be deported.