Therefore if you are christian you are basicly jews in denial

youtube.com/watch?v=6QmRxlrLzyo

Thats right

When are we going to praise rocks and trees again

never thought of that before
wow, i feel enlighted
faggot

you are jew and greek, admit it here

Pre-Vatican II Catholicism promoting anti-semitism (both anti-jew and anti-arab) sentiment.
It was only after the Catholic church was subverted in the 1970s that it became a pro-jewish, and infested with kike ideology.
Since then, white participation in the Catholic church has significantly declined. You may have subverted the Pope and the Vatican, but you haven't changed the Traditional Catholic base that might launch another schism from within the Catholic church.

it dosent matter what the modern church promotes
after all since the dark ages it has no real power, but op refers to the lore, and he is correct

Get out

>Pre-Vatican II Catholicism
Nostaligia.jpeg

op, really...You seriously think it is the same ?

Christians don't slaughter animals in the name of god. Only Muslims and Jews do.

The story is Jesus was trying to lead the Jews, and the Jews turned away from God and betrayed Jesus. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John all write about the Jews being the cause of Jesus's death.

The new testament abrogated much of the old testament's teachings. It's not a religion of you devil worshippers.

You mean the other way around, if you are Jew than you are a Christian in denial since your bible has been reformed by god himself.

Christianity is just updated version of judaism

Christianity is literally a Jewish cult.

>ID GOy
nice

>Jesus was a jew and died like a jew
He rose from the dead
>Therefore if you are christian you are basicly jews
true, but you are fake jews
>For a person is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision something that is outward in the flesh, but someone is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart by the Spirit and not by the letter. This person’s praise is not from people but from God. (Romans 2:28-29)
>Who is the liar but the person who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This one is the antichrist: the person who denies the Father and the Son. Everyone who denies the Son does not have the Father either. The person who confesses the Son has the Father also. (1 John 2:22-23)
>I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. (Rev 2:9)
>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. (Rev 3:9)

no its not, its a forced mimic

who said that the god reformed it? it's the individual person who changed the bible and called jesus (who himself was nothing than a homless jew) messanger of god. therfore the jewish religion is the only true form of god

Kek keep being in denial you fake chosen people of god. Jesus was the son of god and called out his own people the Jews that they were wrong and his father (god) was changing things now. Go on with the times the jewish bible is old and bust.

Fuck those kikes

Quality post

Jews are aliens I can't expect you to understand

gtfo

He says that the law will not be abolished in Matthew 5, so we're somewhat Jewish

You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. (John 8:44)

Christianity is not Judaism 2.0, Christianity destroyed Judaism. It's the most anti-semitic of all the religions. Jews were stripped of their covenant with God and their status as the chosen, then those were given to the Gentiles.

Jesus didn't come to destroy Judaism. He came to fulfill the promises and reform it. Calling Christianity updated Judaism shouldn't be an insult. It's more or less the "right" word.

Jewish broke the covenant by choosing christ to die. Thus, they were persecuted for it.
Now, they made a new covenant with God. Let not waste his word in vain and kill many palestinians upon sight (they're assholes anyway)

>Coming from a jew.
Dropped.

This leaf understands.

Christianity is the ultimate jewish mark of ownership on the goyim.

Christian
>Treating everybody equally good
>Follows strict moral rules
>Is ready to give his life for his brethren
>Tries to cleanse himself as often as possible

Juden
>Has rules that allow him to steal from the goys
>Manipulates everybody beyond measure
>Sells his children to the germans in hope that he won't be next
>Many Jewish sects worship satan

Truly the chosen people

Reminder that (((OP))) is right and that there is literally nothing wrong with worshipping nature. Christianity is a nonwhite religion.