RICHARD SPENCER

Is here the most controversial figure on pol ? Usually pol overwhelmingly hate/love somebody but it seem like this guy is in the middle.

Let's find out once and for all

strawpoll.me/12501257

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MI1yB_XaBto
reddit.com/r/BasicIncome/comments/5k7h85/richard_spencer_the_intellectual_leader_of_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who

bonus question : Every time i look at that picture I always think this is a skyrim background at first. Am I the only one ?

stop posting him you will make pol chimpout.

youtube.com/watch?v=MI1yB_XaBto

Spencer has to be one of the biggest idiots I've ever listened to.

like i said OP there are chimps on pol they see anything about Spencer they chimpout.

yeah i understand why ppl wouldnt like him but the super mega hatred by some is a little weird

Civil nationalism in a nutshell.

He's the reason why the left call Trump a Nazi.

nope he's not my newfriend

trump wouldve get called a nazi regardless

Normies hate him, Sup Forumsocks, for the most part, like him. Sup Forums isn't really Sup Forums right now. I suspect it will go back to normal when all the hype surrounding trump dies down and low iq alex jones viewers go back to /r/the_donald. If you look at the criticism he gets here it is almost always uniformed, basic bitch opinions. You're not asking actual white nationalists or political dissidents what they think of him, you're asking plebs who are still pretending that voting for the president of the united states makes them fringe, and their opinions don't matter.

when they say controlled opposition that is a hive mind tactic the left loves to use hive mind words.

And what else did CNN teach you

hes using CNN taking point on pol LOL

Fuck off nonwhite shills. Spencer is a gentleman and a scholar you civicucks.

CRIED AFTER HE GOT PUNCHED

I only stopped liking him when (((trs))) started shilling him non stop with their "no punches to the right" nonsense

how come theres only 1 non-white so far ?

is the
>trust me im white
meme reality ?

>Pops up out of nowhere when the media starts hunting for an alt-right bogeyman

pure coincidence

He's a fedora and a faggot enabler.

Like this dude.
Civic fags must be culturaly enriched.

>doesn't unabashedly support free market capitalism.

Spencer, Anglin, etc. should die

>4 years ago
you sunk really low

>Is here the most controversial figure on pol ?
no, he's just a little bitch who got btfo'd by a literal shit eating cuckold

I'd like to remind you that the freemarket favours shipping job overseas or hiring cheap illegal immigrant labour. Free market got whites the place they are here - in total defence.

Only because the government makes it unattractive to do business here.
Government is supposed to set the tone, and must compete with other governments to attract business for its citizens. Of course, fuckhead Dems don't understand this.

Also, Spencer shilled for UBI on Millenial Woes: reddit.com/r/BasicIncome/comments/5k7h85/richard_spencer_the_intellectual_leader_of_the/

>selection bias: the poll

Antifa Chan autist posting the same 100 pictures "exposing" the alt right in 3...2...1...

90% of the hate about spencer is from a handful of dedicated common filth fags.

one is easy to spot because he is a leaf

>pol

You need to go back.

Dicky Spencer is a nice boy.

>valuing a free market over an efficient market
why do lolbertarians pretend to understand economics?

It's a matter of principle, not practicality. I believe things because they are right, just, and moral, not because they are of benefit to me or my society. Not a libertarian btw, but it's probably the same logic.

what the actual fuck, leaf...

>implying that central planning is more efficient than a free market

figuratively kill yourself