THE MEMETIC PRINCIPALITY OF KEK /mpk/

The Memetic principality of Kek general for the discussion of a place inhabited by the likes of people like you

Vote on the common use name:
strawpoll.me/12501210

Vote on the foundation:
strawpoll.me/12500810

Vote on Who Controls:
strawpoll.me/12500309

Structure of Government:
strawpoll.me/12500337

Resource to learn a bit about each government:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forms_of_government

Post about the rights and laws you guys want.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12500309
youtube.com/watch?v=nMonO1ii83Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WmJw6PZv2s8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3d21tOjCM
youtube.com/watch?v=pqjHT8MFSow
youtube.com/watch?v=dAeJ5RwqPFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k4KvVgJErLs
youtube.com/watch?v=K1NBcnNzAkU
youtube.com/watch?v=qYCEGtMdORU
youtube.com/watch?v=cY4o6ywyxBE
youtube.com/watch?v=YoW-6QYkIR8
ebay.com/itm/20FT-CUSTOM-SHIPPING-CONTAINER-HOME-OFFICE-/262860128473?hash=item3d33af40d9:g:QLMAAOSwfVpYqTcD
ebay.com/itm/20FT-40FT-custom-shipping-container-house-home-office-cabin-415USD-square-meter/332144663051?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=2&asc=41375&meid=e686c228e13448e4a1426f026d76d674&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=262860128473
containerhomeplans.org/2015/04/what-i-wish-id-known-before-building-my-shipping-container-home/
privateislandsonline.com/
privateislandsblog.com/2009/12/13/the-largest-island-for-sale-in-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first kek

b u m p
u m
m u
p m u b

Dont forget to vote guys, its kinda the most important part

> MEME: failure to launch
> Posts every day
> MEME: failure to launch
> Give up, bro. This shit meme ain't gonna fly

just hide the thread if you dont like

burgers dont fight in this thread about /mpk/ being a satanic cult or sth
you disgust me

Anything but that sandniggerish one sargon came up with.
>b-but the weird just means "land" in this totally different language
Nobody cares. That's not how memes work. Connotations matter.

Nice to see the name that the digits decided on

after all we are a democracy
or are we?
strawpoll.me/12500309

bump

this is actually very good

Drumpf Bumpf

How do you guys plan funding if the option wins
should we make a kickstarter?

This question of kekistan must be divided in a thousand different little questions, so that the avarage Sup Forumslack can contribute, and all the questions are answered in parallel by thousands of autists at the same time.

Divide it a thousandfold.

i vote for this flag instead of the actual one
also
what about the curency, in the last thread we said
currency: "you"
cents: "kekels"
do we keep that?

kickstarter, rich anons, kekian celebs, alt right organisations, investments...
options are limitless

yes

>Shelter
youtube.com/watch?v=nMonO1ii83Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WmJw6PZv2s8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3d21tOjCM

>Aquaponics
youtube.com/watch?v=pqjHT8MFSow
youtube.com/watch?v=dAeJ5RwqPFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k4KvVgJErLs

>Salmon farming
youtube.com/watch?v=K1NBcnNzAkU
youtube.com/watch?v=qYCEGtMdORU

>Offshore wind turbines

youtube.com/watch?v=cY4o6ywyxBE

can an user make a strawpoll with all the flags

Common use name: Kekia
Foundation: Buy an island
Who controls:Theocracy
Structure of government: Limited Monarchy
PRAISE KEK
LONG LIVE KEKIA

the 2nd one is still contested

Its much more feasible to buy an island.

you cant choose what democracy wants
to me its much better to colonise
we will see, depends on the kickstarter and amount of rich guys willing to fund this

>Keklantis
>Theocratic Federal Monarchy of KEK
>Maria Byrd Land Antarctica is unclaimed, is this the holy lands of KEK?

Praise KEK!

We are making HISTORY

Fresh OC

>shelter
some people do homes in shipping containers
i thing it would be better than survival shelters and not that hard to transport, it can be made in the the US or another country, and then transported
youtube.com/watch?v=YoW-6QYkIR8
>Aquaponics
>Salmon farming
i approve
>Offshore wind turbines
no it's shit, cost a lot, unreliable
finding a reliable source of electricity is important

Only 10% for autocracy. Damn I'm disappointed.

if we colonise we can use already existing infrastructure which is nice

Great idea with the shipping containers!

Price of one of 40ft one is around 1000 - 1300 dollars

what's stopping kek from being invaded by migrants, and maybe an attack from pirates/ISIS or whatever? Do you realize that the only way we could start this country, and I Mean the only chance, is a militarized nation? EVERYONE would have to be in the KEK Military.

Rub that, 1000-2000.

Kind of expensive for the first days, but it's genius for middle to late stage

Closed community, armed guards, cultural norms and maybe, depending on how it's structured, the law at our side

desu the early stage is the biggest problem
Depending on where we go
if we go for colonising Greek/Croatian islands we really dont need weapons
we can just make a gate around the settlement
its a bigger problem if we go for a private island country instead

>colonise
>start a war with locals, having the eyes of the international community on us
no thanks, i think it would be wise to do it the peacefull way, let's not bring too much attention on us
thanks, like user said i think it's a good long term solution, but indeed i didn't expected the price to be that hight

that doesn't answer my question; What will be your way to prevent the opportunity for foreign attack?
same problem. read what i Just wrote in this post.

>war with the locals
ok buddy, heres a list of questions that disprove that
1st Why would the locals hate us
2nd What could they do to us
3rd What if we dont settle so close near locals
4th How could everybody know, or why would anyone care

ebay.com/itm/20FT-CUSTOM-SHIPPING-CONTAINER-HOME-OFFICE-/262860128473?hash=item3d33af40d9:g:QLMAAOSwfVpYqTcD

Positive points:

- High level of customization
- Good looking homes
- Total infrastructure, at the same level as real house
- Modular

Negative points:

- Price seems to get salty

I think it's more than promising and someone with the expertise should look into this for real

ebay.com/itm/20FT-40FT-custom-shipping-container-house-home-office-cabin-415USD-square-meter/332144663051?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=2&asc=41375&meid=e686c228e13448e4a1426f026d76d674&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=262860128473

We don't need to worry for the late stage, we need to worry about the start

autistic meme created by Sargon of Cuckkad
Do not take KEKs name in vain, or you'll regret it

you guys are idiots. You think starting a country is like a big camping trip, with a small enclosed economy.
For fucks sake, why not just start a village in the United States, some where in bumfuck nowhere? You can use your flag and houses and economy, but not have go through all the bullshit of attacking foreign invaders.
It would literally be easier to create a new State in the United States, than make a new country.
In fact, if having your own village starts to really boom, make a state! Then, you can have all the laws you want, and not have to get raped by pirates or foreign invaders because you have the US military and Police force on your side.

well, if it's just savages tribes in the forest, there is indeed no problem
it's just about the international community

GAY AS FUCK

thats why most of us don't want to start a country, but a community on an island
>savage tribes
>croatia and greece
>on islands
are you retarded?

>federalist

Calm down
It's Just for fun m8

>a community on an islan
so an anarchy? I will laugh when all you idiots die, and watch the human gene pool strengthen itself from you retards.

This sounds like it will end in cyanide punch and cannibalism.

>taking this seriously
Are you retarded?

why would it be an anarchy, just cause its an island doesn't mean its remote
and if it wasn't it still wouldn't mean it is an anarchy

was*

containerhomeplans.org/2015/04/what-i-wish-id-known-before-building-my-shipping-container-home/

Damn, this is beautiful

>haha i was just joking, i'm not actually retarded
yeah good one haha, everybody thinks you're retarded and you're actually not. Congrats, go collect your prize for convincing everyone around you are retarded

>are you retarded?
just saying, it's not like the location is already decided

Shouldn't we design a Sup Forums test for citizenship? If this actually does become a thing it will be in the news and new fags from all over he world are going to start coming. We have to have a filter to comb out unwanteds.

>vote Kekistan
>it's orange
>orange is my fave color

the point of out colonisation is to colonise something which has lost its population but kept it's infrastructure

This indubitably.

it's a good idea, but where? and how do we legaly claim land if it already belong to a country?

>i know i'll use the ol' "I was only pretending to be retarded" line, that will convince everyone that i'm not a massive fucking dipshit
Way to go

We should put psychology tests, IQ tests, checking the legal background, security tests, a polygraph test to get the sjws and commies wanting to destroy it all and much more.

I was talking about you

>and how do we legaly claim land if it already belong to a country
we don't, we colonise
we don't need sovereignty if there is like 1000 of us
>where
Croatian/Greek islands is my best idea
but people want to buy an island so i guess thats a thing too

He brings up a point OP
We need a business plan here, how is it going to make money? People are not going to want to uproot their lives to live in a shitty container home.

You need to talk to the guys at /biz/

No shit sherlock

No
we should just have a guard
it will be enough
we will have the numbers

Are we sure about the term "principality"?

That's pretty archaic.

It has a decent ring, but still somewhat out-dated.

There's no 'prince-ruler', after all.

>No shit sherlock
Go back to youtube comments before I dox your IP and break all your computers to teach you an important lesson about shitposting. You're bad at it and an insult to humanity

>We will have numbers

Well you might as well do tests AND have guards, power in numbers

Is anyone planning on putting up a kickstarter page since the private island thing is probably gonna win even though its retarded

>i'm gonna hack you bro
What is this xbox live?

>What is this xbox live?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You guys understand that a conventional state would completely drown in infiltrators instantly.

It's only the decentralized mind-breaking will of Kek that keeps them out of here now.

So have we decided on an island to buy?

If it really does happen to meme into reality (which I doubt) I'd give it about a week before it plunges into anarchy.

privateislandsonline.com/

i guess its over, well i probably wont be contributing to the thread untill some richfag literally gives millions
which wont happen

Wasn't there a bunch of autists who were going to colonize Namibia? What happened to them?

Also, if this works, half of the people in the Sup Forumsony will be spooks.

it dosn't have to be an island, just somewhere we can settle down
that said, having a conection to the ocean would be nice

That got shut down and they are banned from buying land in Africa.

privateislandsblog.com/2009/12/13/the-largest-island-for-sale-in-the-world/

2,000,000 acres bitches

What the zoobidey flip-flop-bop did you just say about me, you flippidy zoob woobity? I'll have you know I zooped and flooped to the top of my class in the zobbler wobbler, and I've rop-wop-flopped in numerous shoobidy doobidies on floppity pudding, and I have over 300 shibbidy bops. I am trained in flap-floppities and I'm the top doober in the entire shibbidy. You are nothing to zoobidy-me but just another zoobidy. I will zoop you the blop out with percision the likes of which has never been seen before on this floobidy Earth, mark my flibbidy flop. You think you can flop away with zoobing that doobie-woobie to me over the interzoobies? Think again, flap-flopper. As we speak I am zipping my blopping bloop of flobbidies across the boopity and your floopidy is being flopped right now so you better poopidy for the big zoobidy flop party, son. You're jeever zeebered, son. I can be anywhere, any-flopping-time, and I can zoop and woop you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my boobidy shoobidies. Not only am I extensively zooped in zip-wop, but I have access to the entire zabber of the Zap Wop Muggity Top and I will zoop it to its full extent to flap your floobity flop off the face of the zoobie, you zabber wabber. If only you could have known what zopping fury your little "zoopity" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have zooped up. But you couldn't. you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you flapping babbling shooby-wooper. I will zip zop all over you and you will drown in it. You're zooped, son.

What's wrong with federalism?

if i remember well, someone ran away with the money in the end

No just a standard failure to launch like the rest

kek in both cases.

>116066117
Ha you've fallen in my trap
i brought you down to my level of shitposting, which gave me the oppertunity to report this thread and all the posts. we're all going to be banned soon

You better hang that at HWNDU

>buying a fucking island

Yeah wonderful except 15 times the price for shit land that can't produce daisies let alone agriculture

S’goin’ on man,

Dang ol’, name’s Boomhauer n’ tellyawhat, hate erry single oneayou, knowudimsayin? All ya’ll fat, dang ol’,
dumbusdoorknobsyankees, talkinabout, spend errydamnsecondoftheday checkin out du du dumb pictures. Talkinabout, damnwaste atime, yaskme,
knowimsayin’?. For realman, anyo’ya’ll even, talkinabout, goin out to the club, getwhatimean, get somudatyaknow, WHOO WHOO, knowimsayinman? Talkinabout,
y’know it IS purdyfun gettinon dang ol’ computer, and just click-click-click-click-click, thateasyman, gettinon the dang ol’ websites and just lookinatda dang ol’
picshas and bein’ like hehelookadis, man, knowimsayin, but tellyahwut, ya’ll takinittoofar man, tellinya, too far.

Don’t be, talkinbout, beatinaroun a bush, juslike, bestraightuptalkinabouttellitlikeitis. Dangol’,
juslookatme,man. Gotnoproblemso’erhere,man, tellyouhwut. Gotmeset o’ weights, knowimsayin, jusgetonthatb-b-benchpress,
knowimsayin, juslike twohunderdthreehundered pounds, justbelike SOOPSOOPSOOP, dangol, like40repsaintnothin, turnarounddangol,
getouttomyridesallyman, revituplike VROOMVROOMVROOM, dangol, built hermuhself, knowimsayinman? Watyou uptoman, dangolgettinonthecomputer, justlike, typetytype,
talkinbout, nakedcartoonsman. Tellyuhwutman, dangol, gotme3rdgirlthisweek, tookherhome, knowimsayinman. (Talkinabout, gettindownandirtywiththatmouthaction, knowimtalkinboutman?
Justlikedangol, talkinbout, just like.. damn). Dangol, shouldbeashamed ayourselves. Tellyouhwutman,
justtellinitlikeitis

Honestly we need to do a lot more research before putting up these strawpolls. We need people to go find the best possible islands to buy, and sort them by "territory of existing country" or "uncontrolled"

And then another group that goes and finds the best locations to move to en mass to establish a town of our own.

literally this
they will realise its retarded

i wish people would banepost again

God bless those anons.