Where are you guys going on 3/15

I mean we should probably at least talk about it before the (presumed) takeover of this board, if not possibly the whole internet

seriously? will infinitychan even be safe?

I will be chilling at home eating chicken wings.

I don't think anything is going to happen. I mean you don't attack your enemy before letting them know when your gonna attack.

Probably paying my cell phone bill so it doesn't get disconnected?

Context pls

fbi user told everyone on Sup Forums to leave this website before march 15th or you're fucked.

Can someone give me some background info?

nice recursive shitpost there, maple proxy cia shill.

Oh ok so it's literally nothing then.

Who knows honestly.

Pretty much everyone plans on continuing to shitpost.

>CPA has been acting ever sense

sorry guys, once you accused them of kiddy-diddling they formed a CPA

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

That shit was fake you dumdum

can someone explain this to a dum dum? what does a kid diddler community have to do with literally anything?

Why the fuck is this supposed HUGE THING being advertised so much? It makes no sense to be so up-front about something that's apparently going to get people arrested just for being here.

nothing is going to happen this is fake and gay like shemitah

I'll probably wait out the 15th, and check in on infinitychan on the 16th.

Nothing will happen

How can you be arrested for accessing a webpage without cp?

source please

pussy

>without cp

this is the D.A.K. meme

they are probably hiding CP in the shill images, steganography.

When has Sup Forums ever predicted the date of a major happening?

Geert will rule the world, no place is safe from the eternal dutchman.

The whole system needs to die. Every single fucking jew. Every one of their pets.

If they kill me I'll haunt them and their children as logos. Slowly sucking out their fucking souls.

a couple times now, where have you been?

So then they arrest us all
Put us in prison, together, where we form actual in person relationships with each other AND they destroy our lives, livelyhoods and reputations so that we have nothing else to lose.

Good plan.

>Slowly sucking out their fucking souls.
>souls

implying they arent misery fueled golems

>implying a bunch of estrogen rich pussy white nerds would ever do anything

They know what's coming. They know they're going to viciously die.

They deserve it. And they anticipated karmic re-balance would happen eventually. There is nothing they can do stop this cosmic force.

If they kill ME I'll haunt them and their children as Legos. Slowly sticking it to their fucking soles.

You've missed the bloodlust all over the internet.

It's coming. They are going to burn.

The fire rises brother.

Those being?

hearty KEK

Make jokes you uninitiated pleb, but spirit exists, and you can choose to move on, or you can choose to torture your killer.

not going to hold your hand bruv, this forum has insiders from high up

3/15 is only the beginning.

5/1 is the big day. The day commies try to kill us all once and for all.

That's a really good idea, I think I'll get some Publix hot and spicy wings

>he fell for the spirit meme

dude, the bible teaches us that our souls are the effects that our lives and choices have on the world around us and the future generations.

Fuck off dry bones

The theory right now is that there are cp images embedded in images on Sup Forums. I don't believe it.

>That's a really good idea, I think I'll get some Publix hot and spicy wings

>eating the bird-jew

Atheism is a jewish mindset and a disease. Atheists will burn alongside their jew friends.

Nigger we have a fucking archive, it's a not a goddamn secret. Sup Forums never gets the date right and you know you're full of shit, stop pretending.

Hell, we JUST had people predicting March 6th was going to be a major happening last fucking week.

beware the ides of march
>Assassination attempt on Trump ?

nigger detached.

Back of the bus shitskin.

I've been on this board since /new/, on and off. It has not predicted shit, ever. The only person that ever predicted anything was an IDF spotter in the middle of Gaza III, when the board was still ''''''''good'''''''''''''

Did the duckie died?

thats no atheism dude. The universe is an egg a cradle for all of us as Gods Children, Christianity was gods way of giving us a moral code that would give birth to Science and eventually the ability to "inherit the kingdom of heaven"

ie space travel mutherfucker

god = nature

Jew here, ethnic. I don't like this system any more than you do, desu... CBC hosts should be burned alive.

I was planning on doing my part to implode the EU.

It's my brother's birthday. We're halfway across the world so I hope not hanging out with him will help deflect whatever this shit is. It feels powerful.

My wife's birthday is 9/11 and our first one here we went out for dinner and had a big night out. When we got home, The Twin Towers were falling.

Beware the Ides of March, and be very aware.

I am not even going to call my brother that day, just mail him a card. That should be OK. I hope.

>takeover of this board, if not possibly the whole internet
you have no idea what the internet is let alone how it works

there is no taking back the internet, there is no owning the internet. the internet is an idea. china's "internet" is yuge, you never see it. you don't see a lot of "internets" all around you because you're retarded

Atheists only burn because they are commies out to destroy the memetic property I've inherited from my ancestors.

March 6th date of Wikileaks telling us they have a shitload of info on the CI AYYYYY

The Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

It's the same routine every time. Sup Forums predicts a date, people sperg out like it's the end of the world, the date finally come around, nothing happens, Sup Forums pretends like it never happened and no one ever predicted anything.

LARPers and those that enable them need to be perma banned and, if it were legal, shot dead. These faggots are ruining the entire site.

>pizzagate itself was a honeypot
>they are looking for a cleaver way to weed out (((their))) enemies
>tfw we're all going to jail for cp
>tfw no one will believe us because the normies will think we're all kiddy fiddlers

What happened at the superbowl again?

That was March 7th you dumb fucking nigger. March 6th was supposed to be "black Monday" according to Sup Forums

hello CI AYYY larper.

Hows it goin :))))))

thats when they released the password, the torrent on the 6th

May Day will be the biggest happening this place has ever seen. If you're at all in any population centers, lefty hubs, or just want to be in on it, be ready on the 1st.

>resorting to reddit tier shitposting

Go back to the_donald, you're a tumor on this board, which is saying something.

you would only know because you apparently go there lawlelelelel

Nothing will happen. Sup Forums will have unusually high traffic that day. You're all being shilled.

Screencap this post.

hoot hoot

yeah good luck with that retarded idea

Feels good to live in a free country where unwarranted internet surveillance is illegal.
Wonder what Sup Forums without burgers will be like.

He is having a rally in Nashville that day..he has too many enemies to be going out in public like that.

Trump's putative team had a last-minute upset win.

So don't steal memes?

you don't have to be arrested, all they have to do is put up a database that links your dox with your Sup Forums shitposts

November 8th 2016

I totally thought that was Bernie Sanders for a second.

ribbit ribbit

>fbi user

you mean the faggot larper who hasn't been correct about a single thing?

Yea why is Bill Clinton still alive?

fed interest rates will raise 0.25%

and the house of cards will come crashing down

What if, rather than browsing this site directly, we just browsed it through the archive?

Are Americans buying doomsday buggies?

cant post through the archive bro

And that has nothing to do with Sup Forums. Anyone falling for the "fbianon" LARP is doing just that.

nope, jacking off into a large mayo jar in preparation of making cum balloons to throw on rioters :))))))

What if they're all lizards?

Lizards. All the way down.

>I mean we should probably at least talk about it before the (presumed) takeover of this board, if not possibly the whole internet

What are you autists talking about and where is it coming from?

Voting FvD /BaudetRaket/

yo momma, also the bz.zzz.z.z..z..z.z.z..zzz

His posts are very confusing. So FBI user tells us to not visit this website after March 15th which he doesn't specify if he's talking about Sup Forums or the auroville one. Assuming he's talking about Sup Forums though, it would mean that many innocent people who never noticed these posts because they don't go to Sup Forums or they just lurk here but haven't seen them will all be framed and get their lives fucked over.
But since he also posted the auroville one he could probably mean that since that's also the one with the pedophile scandals.

>Where are you guys going on 3/15?

I'm staying here. I'm not letting some kike tell me I can't visit my favorite Russian hacking/Japanese cartoon trading forum.

I'll be with you. What, are they going to arrest the entire user base?

When it breaks and it doesn't knock them out they will be like
>ewww mayo!
And you will be like
>there is cum in it!
And they will be like
>ewww cum!
I like it.

So they're telling us that after 3/15 we just shouldn't visit ever again?

I don't know, I may as well use it as an excuse to get off this site for awhile. But they'd better reveal something on April 3.