Would Trump been able to beat Obama in an Election?

Would Trump been able to beat Obama in an Election?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Without a fucking doubt

Yes. Any non-stupid questions?

Absolutely, I'm the best candidate to beat the Mulatto, nobody has a better chance of beating him, believe me.

obviously not

trump only won because people hated clinton, obama would have crushed

Merchant slide thread
Sage

Not in 2008. In 2008 Obummer was unstoppable

Nvm, i thought you said it the other way around. Trump could never have beaten Obama, that's why he didn't run in 2012

In 2012, probably.
In 2008, I don't think so at all.

A lot has changed in 8 years politically and this is why Trump won. In ways thanks to Obama and the dems

yes

He won Michigan, PA, and Ohio because rust belters were sick of Democrat's empty promises

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If he could have he'd have ran in 2012. As we're learning from his Presidency, Trump never picks a fight he can't win.

Not without Russian hacking

No, king nigger would outmeme him at every step and fight back his bullshit.

Obama campaigned extensively for hillary and that still couldn't stump the trump

In 2008, no way. First nigger president could not be stopped. 2012, Obama didn't do enough fuck ups and was still praised as a good leader. Shit didn't hit the fan till 2015.

probably. especially now after he has commander and chiefed it up a couple weeks.

trump couldnt even win the popular vote against hilary and everyone hated her.
obama is a much more likable her.

No way. Theres a reason he didnt make a serious bid on 2012. I HATE Obama but hes charismatic and black so liberals and minorities actually would go out to vote.

he's basically done a lot of good stuff in a month. before everyone was whats he gonna do.

Trump campaigned for Romney in 2012, and R-money sure as fuck was a better candidate than Trump

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008

If she lost to obama, possibly.

I know he endorsed Romney.

Romney is a globalist creep and I don't know how anyone could have supported him in 2012.

You know Obama is in some deep shit when shills are defending him on the internet even though he should be irrelevant now.

Pre first term? No and anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial.

After first term? Yes, no different then Hillary.

Maybe not in the 2008 election since Americans were so sick of neocon trash and Baba Obaboo was a nigger giving America the chance to prove once and for all that niggers are allowed to do anything in our country.

In 2012, he would have destroyed the nigger and probably have gotten close to the electoral landslide he got against the wobbling Manchurian candidate he ran against last year.

No.
The only reason he won at all is because the left nominated the worst possible candidate they could.

Not in 2008 or 2012 but if Obama could run again yes