Could this be the funniest political comedian?

Could this be the funniest political comedian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5NjcZRbPrk
youtube.com/watch?v=F9LNP-yXXUc
youtu.be/9S_RoFZCogQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S64DdzJpl5M
youtube.com/watch?v=nHYC4ekzg60
youtube.com/watch?v=BgaDUcttL2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

checked and sage

i like her

sage? Whats a matter, youre scared of opinions you dont like?

Yeah. She's so funny she attacks people for having brain cancer. Hilarious. Next she'll be smashing babies with bricks for laughs.

Why does she look like she always has to pee?

Couldn't they get someone easier to look at? She looks like an old fat Midwestern Irish piece of shit guy with a wig

who is Armando Iannucci?

youtube.com/watch?v=t5NjcZRbPrk

>unironically typing out and submitting this post to Sup Forums
Weeeeew laddy

Someone post the comic edit of her screaming at a bald cancer kid for being racist.

I saw the video clip online of this person making fun of a stage 4, terminal cancer patient. She called him a nazi because he had brain cancer and his head was shaved a certain way. I can't say enough how hurt i am by these comments. How many people will know that this young man is actually dieing?

Liberals are "anti discrimination" yet they are the worst discriminators and bigots out there

>116066489
why do people say british cant be funny? That was hilarious. Were they ahead of their time?

Can we agree Irish women are as bad as nigger women? They are a scourge of the earth

wtf am i reading this right
>fishes for attention and compliments on a site full of betas and cucks
>gets assravaged when said individuals react as desired

I'm pretty sure she wrote that before anyone left any comments.

hahaha she is pretty funny but i think sarah silverman is even funnier, or john oliver

Nice funny joke serb

youtube.com/watch?v=F9LNP-yXXUc

Funny cuz they are so embarrassing and retarded maybe.. this Sam bee bitch is ugly as fuck

THICC

No. Not at all. Nice try

How old is this bitch? She looks 60 at least. Can't they get any decent young vibrant looking people for their side?

Checked.
KEK has spoken, she is not the best comedian.
Ugly deformed jawline and hates cancer survivors.

I know right... I almost puked.

She's Canadian so yes.

Born: October 25, 1969 (age 47 years), Toronto, Canada

Man that late 60s born generation (i guess GenX) is just as bad as millennials

What do you guys think, innie or roastie?

Bee holds both Canadian and United States citizenship after being naturalized as an American citizen in 2014.[1][46][47][48]

HOW DO THESE FAGGOTS GET THIS SHIT

Yes, women are much funnier than men, only bigots say otherwise.
youtu.be/9S_RoFZCogQ

Who does she look like? Reminds me of someone.. maybe Huckabee with a wig?

WORST Stand-Up Comedians (and their acts only.)

Carrot Top. ...
Tracy Morgan. ...
Kathy Griffin. ...
Larry The Cable Guy. ...
Jeff Dunham. ...
Robin Williams. ...
Gallagher. ...
Dane Cook. The only person that has taken more advantage of society than Dane Cook is Hitler in the 1920's.

THIS is cringiest
youtube.com/watch?v=S64DdzJpl5M

The Fuck is wrong with people

>Dane Cook. The only person that has taken more advantage of society than Dane Cook is Hitler in the 1920's.

kek

her show is even more unfunny than the daily show.

She looks like Amy Schumer dropped 20 pounds and got a nose job.

I can watch a whole rachel maddow show without cringing, thats how fucking liberal I am.

I cant fucking watch Samantha Bee. Her jokes just kind of assume you are super liberal and play off that and I find it cringeworthy. Its way too much of an echochamber.

Fucking christ why didnt jason jones get the daily show :(

you really got a a beef with Gallagher?

He smashes fruit! Theres nothing there to hate.

It's ironic because all these "comedians": Oliver, Bee, Wilmore...were actually pretty funny on the daily show when they did criticism through exaggerated satire, but now they just copy Stewart's formula and they can't pull it off, and even Stewart himself stopped being funny around 2013.

you misspelled shitty annoying ideologue

This is trash. You are trash. Sage in every field.

Translation of comment.
>I am threatened by the beauty, skill and poise presented by these pictures. Primarily because it raises the bar of desirability as a potential mate beyond having a vagina and being able to produce children. If standards are raised to this level, I am terrified I will not be able to compete for an alpha male with a woman like this. So I will accuse her of supporting "patriarchy" and of "destroying feminism" in an effort to deflect from the fact that I am, in fact, undesirable for anything more than a quick fuck

oliver and colbert pulled it off and got their own shows, making them household names. I have super conservative family members that hate niggers and everything, and they love oliver. Theyre drinking the koolaid and dont even know it.

Its because oliver knows being liberal takes hard work, logic, and good jokes- not pandering. And pandering is what Bee does. Colbert kind of panders too, bleh.

Spicer

Stewart was still funny up till about 2013 becuase he would call Obama out for his bullshit. Comedy is always about being at least a little bit subversive and speaking truth to power. Stewart stopped talking about Obama's use and expansion of the patriot act and became a largely uncritical cheerleader. I honestly think he left because the powers that be were telling him he had to support their agenda, and he decided to get out.

I'd fuck her

youtube.com/watch?v=nHYC4ekzg60

Eww.. looks like an old man in drag

Samantha Bee, like Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert and all the usual suspects, was very relevant during the W years. Some good content back then. But she thought that she was immune to jingoism, so when "her guy" ("our guy" really, since I voted for Obama once) got into power she absolved herself entirely of her critical faculty. For about a decade. Not an iota of critical thought. Just repeating the same shit she'd made a career out of saying.

It's too bad. That crew were in a unique position to be very helpful to democracy as a sort of... fourth estate's joker younger brother. But they failed completely. And now, they're stuck in the arrogant self perception that they can never be wrong because they always sing the right hymns.

useful idiots
youtube.com/watch?v=BgaDUcttL2s

"watch or you're sexist"

that's not even a joke

Then you'd fuck just about anything

dont ever come back