Just got this from my English professor for our final essay due at the end of this semester...

Just got this from my English professor for our final essay due at the end of this semester. I knew she was a libshit but holy fuck I didnt think THIS fucking liberal

>racists should be sent to re-education camps

Holy shit. Our topic is social mores and I've been racking my brain trying to think of something unpolitical that fits the criteria. Any ideas on how to avoid politics on this one? I dont want to risk my grade here because I show my true colors to this liberal teacher, but I just cant put myself in her shoes to avoid disagreeing with her.

make arguments on both sides. stay neutral.

I'm not sure whether or not we're able to argue both sides, I think it's supposed to be about one specific point/view that we argue for.

Argue on the basis that re-education camp will most likely create people even more resentful and bitter and that it might backfire pretty heavily... until racists come into power and send non-racist into reeducation camp for white nationalism.

Otherwise argue that along the lines of we already tried that for Jews and it did not work.

if im not mistaken theses require you to make a strong argument in favor of one side

fpwp

OP, just write some liberal feelsy shit and you'll get an A.

t. Someone who's had many of these classes with libshit profs

Fuck that's retarded. Any person thinking that this is how you argue is an ideological prick.

Use north korea as a positive example. Be as sincere as possible.

go American History X on her

or bomb your school

This might actually work, I could try and point out that sending racists re-education camps is completely against free speech, or I could pull the kike card and say that her usage of this example triggers me. The fact that she would even use this as an example shows a lot about her views.

Well its a fucking retarded assignment to begin with, I wish I could show both sides, just looked through my other papers and she said we cant.

stay on PC side then and make some light counter statement here and there if you feel like. this way everyone will get what they want.

>re-education camps
That's not the topic, that's an example of how to label a claim type (like this).

But yeah, that example shows a little bit of bias on the prof's part.

No big deal. Let the professor rail against all that is good and holy, just take notes, listen, and write coherent and well-researched papers.

>(((proposals)))

Write a paper on how liberals should be sent to re-education camps so they can learn the truth about genetics, culture, and their own inadequacies.

>the truth about genetics, culture
haha yeah let's see where this goes

trips, I'll try and make it work, wish me luck Sup Forums I may fail this class because of it.

You can't fucking fail because you have a different opinion on you and if she tries to do that go to the dean or principal or whatever idk if you're highschool or uni

e.g. (for the latin "exempli gratia") means "for example"
It's not the topic he has to write on

>genetics
which you know nothing about. nigger detected

If you've got balls, go to the guy in charge of your school/academia and tell that this professor is failing to teach people how to argue.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”

Also go with the free speech argument that what is hard is not discussing what is already agreed but what is not agreed. Free speech is a tool to solve conflict, not to repeat common sense.

uni, I know I can't fail because of differing opinions, but she can be a critical bitch because she doesn't like the topic and fail me because of other things that she normally wouldn't.

Discuss.

>Be based the class topic

What?

that is what you get for attending a libshit non stem college that is the source of pretty much most of the brainwashing majority in young people

The worst thing that'll happen is (((she))) will give you a poor grade on this one paper. C's get degrees. If she tries

The best thing that will happen is she will sperg out in front of the whole class, try to get you expelled, and since you were just expressing a different opinion, she'll be fired or at least reprimanded for it, and you'll become a legend,

Either you win, or you're mildly inconvenienced. It's a good gambit.

I was debating whether or not to debunk all of that for you, but you've already made up your mind about me, so I doubt the effort would be worthwhile. Just use your head, keep an open mind, and do some research on your own.

Well then as long as you write a paper that's good you're fine faggot
Argumentative essays aren't even that hard stop being a faggot and quote mein kampf

It's not that it's hard to write, it's that I cant think of anything to write it about without pissing off my professor. I also just wanted to share what she handed out.

Just do what I did and tell them whatever they want to hear - you're only in this to get a degree, not convert yourself to being a libshit. English classes are easy As if you put in some work. Don't mess up your GPA for your beliefs - it will come back to bite you very quickly.

t. chem major

>muh Flynn effect
nutrition helps both white and black, doesn't make the gap smaller.

>muh malnurishment
Africa has some of the most fertile lands in the world. That's a blessing and a curse. White adapted to harsh winters thus select higher IQ people, while black selected bigger dicks

Look, adoption studies are very clear. Adopted children's IQ correlate only with their biological parents, not with their adopted family.

>falling for the university meme

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Have you ever heard of selection bias?

As soon as someone points out the Flynn effect, you know they are cherrypicking completely what they want to hear. The Flynn effect is not enough otherwise it would explain adoption studies.

Sorry I can't hear you over my STEM degree.

Claim to be Jewish. Take this to the Dean and claim that you believe the teacher is an anti Semite and gave this assignment to you to threaten you and remind you of concentration camps

I know so piss her off with a good fucking essay about how much niggers and Jews suck

I'll try it. Thanks m8.

I'm currently in uni for EE at Queen's you fucking maggot.

>tfw taught myself comp sci using pirated college textbooks
>tfw I started writing apps on my own and hosting it all on github
>tfw recruiters contact me when they see my work on there
>tfw I did all this inside of 2 years and incurred no debt
Good choice of major, but you still got meme'd.

Write the essay but replace every instance of the word "Racists" with "Jews" and then blame Russian hackers

Has it been infiltrated by SJW yet? Wasn't the case for me.

Good for you. Europeans do not go under crushing debt for education (which is both a good and bad thing, I might add).

>normies can't even take the first wave of fascist propaganda without conforming to it

You reap what you sew, spooks.

This is basically called a qualifying essay. I wrote one of these once and was told to pick a side. Ask the prof if you can write one of these type essays first or it will look like a weak argument -a liberal's paper.

That line about racists the too smug and passive aggressive to be allowed to come from a member of campus faculty.

Mutual criticism sessions as a model.

Write about how great immigration is.

This.

This is the only way, OP. Jew the Jews with your six gorillion flashbacks.

Nah not in my classes, I've taken some history classes and the only hint of liberalism was usually the professors own personal views but it wasn't really reflected in the classes themselves. For the other classes they were mostly scientific or maths which usually haven't got a political sway.

Oh yeah I'm putting best Korea in there somewhere.

>learn the truth about genetics
I thought the left was supposed to be the party of science, why do they reject something that is scientific fact? You could argue that it isn't even genetics, but rather culture that makes black people inferior, but you still end up with a race that's inferior and less suited for modern life than whites and Asians.

>tfw taught myself comp sci using pirated college textbooks

What books did you read? Where'd you get them?

seems like a pretty standard paper rubric. develop your argument. show evidence that supports it. develop the counterargument, and then dismantle it. you don't want to beat up a strawman, you want to beat up robocop.

remember pathos, logos and ethos

Write about how moral values are a function of social mores. Note historical examples of jew hating being normal, how they were hunted down in Russia, excluded from Ivy league schools,etc.
Contrast to after ww2 and how they are now our masters because (((they))) conditioned us to believe everyone throughout history was wrong.

Go full tilt libtard and take those ideas to their logical conclusion..