Shia is /our guy/

Just like Cruz, we have broken him down to a husk and humiliated him at every turn. Now it's time for him to receive the Redemption Arc treatment. How do we meme him into becoming /our guy/? He played an autist in a movie once, so clearly he can relate to us.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6zNJnWf_e4

He is an autist with Mommy issues, I think he is already /ourguy/

Get poo'd on Shia

Break him down more until he loses money. He'll try to gain relevancy again by switching to a new market.

>a hollywood raised jew
>/ourguy/

He was mentally retarded in that film, not autistic. Although now I don't think he was acting. I used to watch him when he was a child actor and I was really young too. Kind of surprised to see he turned out to be a gigantic piece of shit. Hopefully someone puts a few bullets in him or something.

you guys are mean and are just like the sludge of society. Let the guy express his art and do what he wants to do. I swear Sup Forums truly is like this cesspool of crap and slime that you wish you could just box up and bury 100 miles beneath the earth.

Is this how you say sorry Shia?

If he keeps poking his head up we will keep bopping him on the head.

Eventually he will learn to not do it or he will make the bigger mistake and start lurking here.

>start faggy art project
>irl Sup Forums raids lead to its shutdown
>move it to new mexico
>moar Sup Forums raids
>shut down within a week because someone got culturally enriched down the street
>put flag in bumblefuck tennessee with cam recording it
>anons go to cia levels of sleuthing, discover where it is at and take it down and put up a usa shirt and maga hat

>Redemption Arc
Not until he bows down to Trump and wears a MAGA hat

the ego of these e-celebs must be completely broken down, and its not easy because this is an actual celeb.

It will take years of bullying and herassing him and his loved ones for him to get the full brunt of hate seeping through to his layers of ego's build up with the kikes giving him false praise.

Shit, most dont survive this treatment as they become husks of their former selves.

Right now there are also probably anons bullying that peterson faget. Mollyneux also was bullied a lot, but not enough obviously as he still turned into a huge faggot.

Srsly, more bullying, probably until the end of times.

>if you can't beat 'em
>join 'em
t. Shia

O hi Shia!

Sam Hyde is that you? Post time stamp

you're here forever like the rest of us.

lmao fuck that manlet cuck

Welcome to Sup Forums

Chegged