Spent 2 minut on pol

vomited profusely knowing the dark heart of men - lazy men unable to judge and think courageously - is have a cocktail party here, spamming racist joke as if nothing mattered, whilst waiting for our next great war. I will be fucking your brains with bullets. Fucking Nihilists. You are the last men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes
youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4
youtube.com/watch?v=4T4d075KDtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nietzsche
>Gun
Nooooooo. Don't do it!

most people here are literally like 15 years old dont be too harsh on them

This. Every single poster on Sup Forums is underage b&.

OP is harassing children.
Shame on you OP

Welcome, friend, please stay a while longer.

Hey dont be mean, they are people too, with feelings that can be hurt.

pol is maybe unhappy, why do you want to give them more grief? they are real people you dont even know anything about, dont be so harsh on them.

real people with real feelings

No u

go a littl bit ez im hut ;-;

men has feeling u sexiss >.

OP is a faggot

>yfw OP runs into esoteric Sup Forums

Y u gotta hurt my feelings liek that?

Ego and Superego have no power here.

>tfw 28
>tfw job
>tfw own flat
>tfw non-virgin
>Sup Forums every day

Keep on crying

Pol is not that bad it hasn't started a war on a country or dropped the only nuclear weapon in History!

>nihilists
>on Sup Forums

>Spend 30 seconds reading your post
>literally makes no sense
>laugh so hard I vomit

Go back to swimming in your piles of Nazi gold Simon

>Fucking Nihilists
Nigger what? This isn't Sup Forums - Look up the definition of nihilism, friend, because that's actually what most of this board is railing against.

Nietzsche pls go

>philosophy illiterate germans
>on Sup Forums

...huh

We are the last of the men, boy.

>implying that a pseudo academic like that kraut would use John Brownings 1911, and not some faggoty european .32

Look I know they're retarded, but don't make fun of my friends. They didn't ask for it.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Dis nigga.

youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes
youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4

Maybe i'm actually commited but i also like to shitpost on Sup Forums for shits and giggles from time to time , ever thought of that?

We're the nihilists? Ha! Says the one unwilling to face facts because they make you uncomfortable. YOU have no purpose in life, and are willing to wallow in YOUR nihilism while our world is corrupted and destroy. We do have a purpose, which is by definition antithetical to nihilism.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why are you so butthurt?

babbys 1st post

quit being such a queer, faggot

Nietzsche "I sucked so many syphilitic cocks I went insane and loved it" with a gun.

Also, tiny ears usually means tiny cock. Probably why he was such a cock fiend, preferring to worship a superior schlong to the creator himself.

Ah well, I'm sure they loved the mustache on their ballsack. At least he was good for something.

>Fucking Nihilists

If you think we're Nihilists you need to fucking lurk moar.

youtube.com/watch?v=4T4d075KDtg

hey had this same monitor when i was kid

Im not a nihilist, im just a poorfag drug addict. I know so much that i dont know where to start. so many variables in everything.

*cough* *cough* 1 post by this id *cough* *cough* unrelated bait topic *cough* *cough* it's the jews *cough* *cough* sage *cough* *cough*

think again, cunt.
your plans require secrecy, but as a collective women are far, far, FAR too stupid to maintain proper opsec.
i hope you enjoy your future career of "rape slave," servicing mens carnal desires for a few bucks a "pop."
your daughters, too. feminism is over, the new age of man begins now. my favorite part is where you are not mentally competent enough or physically strong enough to stop men from realizing their vision.
enjoy the freedome while you can, future rape slave.