It's like you chasing cancer numale.

>not vaping

*tips dick*

snus is great but i cant always get it

i smoke cigars

Send me some, faggot

In the Nose it Goes.

nasal snuff is redpilled but its a technique you have to get good at

I used cigarettes since I was 13, switched to vaping, switched back to cigs, used dip on and off, switched to snus (camel and general), went back to cigs, and have now quit for 134 days. I'm happy and wouldn't trade it for guaranteed no lung cancer if I could still smoke.

RARE

When you snus, you loose

>snus
weak
neftóbak til I die

R A R E

out of these posts, I agree with the faggot

>neftóbak
wtf i love burgers now

>poorfags in this thread

Nicotine patch master race. Get on my level.

Snus makes me sick, cigs don't

Camel Snus is a fucking joke please kys

Good taste user.

>neftóbak
I've literally only ever seen that once in my life and it was used as a snuff not snus.

Right you are, takes a bit of practice and some trail-and-error to avoid not hitting your throat or red teary eyes. Such a nice quick clean feel once you get the hang of it. German Schmalzlers still give me a burn in the throat, but so decadent and nice they can be.

Holy shit yes I love me some Siberia.
But it's a bother to get them, since for some reason they're not allowed to be sold here.

It's meant for the nose but out of the 40 tons sold year only like 5 are assumed to have been used in that way

Snus is literally for numale faggots though. If you don't chew Copenhagen kill yourself tbqh.

>consuming tobacco

>Snus makes me sick
ah yes I remember when I was 12 and tried it for the first time

where do you buy this at? I've always wanted to try it

>Copenhagen
weak asf shit
I bet you dont even swallow your dip juice, fag

That's a shame, its also a shame how difficult it is to get outside of Iceland.

>falling for the tobacco jew

>Smoking

Don't act like some fucking perfect being, every person need some hedonism in his life. It's all about the hedonism you choose

>tobacco user
>talking to anyone about risk of cancer

>Being such a subhuman that you feel the need to take any sort of drug, ever.

yeah the fuckers also just raised the price 65%

You should buy it online, German snuff is the easiest to get started with.

But can't you buy pic related in America at most corner shops?

>Snus is literally for numale faggots though. If you don't chew Copenhagen kill yourself tbqh.

>Snus is for numales
>Chewing dip

Retarded, underage, or both?

I'm not even close to being perfect, I used to smoke 6 spliffs a day

I'm just saying..

tobacco is a shitty drug

slide

here in the states you can buy it in grocery stores or sometimes corner stores

its better to order online imo because you can get more varieties

Everyone vapes here, because cigs have a 100% tax and illegal importers put glass in theirs

I have lnly ever found Silver Dollar brand snuff at local stores here in MN, a decent intro in snuffing but it is overpriced and almost all of them have a hint of Menthol. I have heard down south around kentucky you can get classic American snuffs, but I don't often travel. I order online, there are a few dedicated snuff stores that have products from all over the world, but in my opinion the Anglos have the best.

What did kek mean by this?

Because rot in your mouth is so much better than cancer.

I'm still babby tier on this shit.

Been using it for about ~5 weeks now. Are you supposed to switch sides?

Enjoy the gum graph you'll need all because of the nicotine Jew

I quit because cigs are expensive as well I was feeling very unhealthy everyday. The government is slowly trying to regulate it though.

I would always feel like I had a cold when I smoked, when I vape my nose is clear.

This is now a snus and swedish supremacy thread

>classic American snuffs
American snuffs are brutal, they're dry as fuck, high in nicotine and blended out of pure fucking hatred for your nose.

Taste fine to me, faggot.

Ahhh Klostermischung has got to be my favorite German snuff. Lovely.

who needs drugs when you can just take a salt tablet?

just got my pick ups for the weekend too

that's a large snus.

Gee billy, where's the politics?

I like those cigars, very smooth.

How is this a political issue?

>snus

its fuckin called dip you mongrels

doesn't matter with bags desu
If you use a syringe with the end cut off and compress it hard you should switch or it will eat so much away at your gums you will have sort of a crater

also

>pouches

I don't doubt it, we Americans tend to be hard asses with no sense of self preservation.

Is shitposting smoking/snus threads a Nordic thing?

When will Danes and Norwegians start posting these types of threads bashing both snus and cigarettes, and promoting other things?

You chose one that's expensive and shitty.

>they're dry as fuck, high in nicotine and blended out of pure fucking hatred
how it should be

>not the patrician's choice

It's like you're an actual faggot

Tobacco is the least bang for your buck out of all of this world's vices unless you're already addicted

>snus
>dip
>the same thing
lmao

doesnt chewing tobacco also give you cancer? oral cancer?

im prob wrong, idk ...someone educate me

quick rundown on snus

snus is different from dip it is pasteurized instead of fermented

I tried dip once, it tasted like shit. I was also in highschool and i got some on my clothes.. lol

Unfortunately I can't smoke a spliff on my 15 min smoke break at the office, so a camel turkish royal is the way to go. After work is an entirely different story however

arggh matey

Some countries have snus illegal when it's a great way to choose over cigarettes if you can't quit and prevent lung cancer and kool. It's a big jewish conspiracy, how is it not political you shit teeth.

Don't hate on my country's loudest export.

the yakuza or the drew estates? i really love the undercrowns, but the pulls have been hit or miss on my box. the yakuza is one of my favorite cigars ever, i love the pepper and leather to it

Mouth cancer, tooth decay, and addiction.

*proudest export. Damn autocorrect

this

I've literally never seen nose tobacco anywhere in the US. I've only read about it online/in history books.

Rare fellow islander

yes yes, swab the poop decks and plunder the booty

>another tobacco thread on Sup Forums

what kind of third world tier shitskins would use this garbage?

I have only seen vintage cans in antique stores honsetly, I have not seen it anywhere in my area.

U U
U U
UUU
U
U

kinda makes me wonder if (((they've))) been hiding it from the public eye for a reason...

i mean, (((they))) turned pipe smoking, good beer, and healthy eating into "hipster bullshit", and look how happy reddit was to hop on that bandwagon!

>It's a big jewish conspiracy,
Read the sticky.

Your OP in no way addresses any political issue. You're only bringing up DER JUDEN as an after thought, and you failed to elaborate it whatsoever.
In fact, this entire thread is just a circle jerk of favorite brands.

snus and dip are different you underage shit

die Juden

t. Castro

Cuban tobacco is way to expensive desu senpai

I would love to blend my own snuff with it.

the cashiers sometimes dont know what you mean when you ask for it these are the brands i see in stores near me

Das rite

>Implying cigars aren't the vaping of smoking

Enjoy that $50 cigar in your man cave while Jamal cucks u faggot.

>trinidad cigars

>big brown dick-shaped cigars
>flag

>when you get the can that won't open without a pry bar or broken fingernails...

Snus... is good. general snuss is my favorite brand.

Cigs are good... I love American Spirit Black, and Lucky Filtered when I am in europe.

I love my peterson pipe

even beter is a nice cigar. I love a good cigar. I enjoy cubans but don't support commies so I stick with american brands (made in south america though)

Snuff is where it's really at. Anyone who doesn't do snuff is a faggot. I get all my shit from mrsnuff.com or from my various guys in the neighborhood

T. Sven

nose tobacco as far as I'm aware is the least cancerous by a large margin as well. the risk is minimal from what I've read. what brand would you recommend to a first timer?

you smoke dick