TELL ME THIS SHIT ISN'T AN ALIEN

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/egypt-pharaoh-ramses-ii-giant-statue-cairo-slum-archaelogists-antiquities-a7622096.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV8mPVnpXvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PUt7XhzzRj0
youtube.com/watch?v=sGQDhAEQESQ
youtube.com/watch?v=exRFQXX3oeg
enhjorning.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its actually a crown.
>t. person who has opened a history book

Are you dumb mate that was hos crown.

It isn't an alien.

THIS SHIT ISN'T AN ALIENT
see

WE WUZ ALIENS N SHIT

WE WUZ ALIENZ AN SHEEEIT

It's a rock.

they aren't

youtube.com/watch?v=gV8mPVnpXvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PUt7XhzzRj0
youtube.com/watch?v=sGQDhAEQESQ

You're welcome, OP.

>TELL ME THIS SHIT ISN'T AN ALIEN
THIS SHIT ISN'T AN ALIEN

kang

damn those titties saggy as fuck

That's just a theory by mainstream "historians" -- they're aliens, bro.

yo but how they make that crown so round. I aint seen nothing like that you need a machine or some shit. i aint think that no crown dawg

An ancient tribute to the Bogdanoffs

sand

Its actually not. We've found crowns in tombs. Its a crown.

>tfw to smart to be a king

pink ape
Africa is black and we invented everything you stupid ass.

Fucking incredible really

It's a crown that hides the head shape underneath it.

Pretty sure the Incas did this too. Not exactly unusual.

I wonder what the psychological effect are and if they've ever been properly studied.

A nephilim.

Wtf

>we were more than kings we were kangs

the crowns they made for themselves were made to emulate what their gods looked like, who were in fact aliens from the Sirius star system. this is irrefutable history.

Thanks

How hard is quartzite? Fucking hard right? I'll bet they have no explanation as to how it was carved.

This shit isn't an alien.

The Paracas in Peru.

they wore these crowns to emulate the elongated skulls of the neanderthals

there are no aliens, this is nephilim, it's biblical

>>They left us
>>They never come back
>>To save us

>Fucking hard right?
Not really.
It's harder than normal sandstone but that's like saying Asperger's is better than autism.

apparently it increases brain size due to increasing the space inside the skull.

the brain apparently does not have to be a certain shape to function normally. from what i remember, it may have been a to alleviate pressure on the brain (similar to trepenation, rather a pre-trepanation procedure).

Seems like it was reserved for royalty at first, it could have been entirely cosmetic, a way to physically distinguish the ruling class from the common rabble. idk if it actually has a positive effect on brain function though

>cradleboarding meme

> tfw you are the only one to see what lies beyond the mirror

youtube.com/watch?v=exRFQXX3oeg

i would guess they have constant headaches because the brain does not grow as it is supposed to be.

What if we are just some genetic trash they left behind

Careful, those Egyptians are looking a lot like kangz. How could the "new" Egyptians have taken over the great ₙigger kangz if they're still niggers? How can they be ⱼews if they're ₘuslims? All y'all Whites need to figure this out.

the cosmic equivalent of getting a truckstop hooker pregnant.

t. roadside picnic

It isn't, the egyptians had these hats that looked like cone head things. Lower egypt had a bird or snake, and upper had a cat or some retarded bullshit. When the regions combined the pharaoh began wearing both symbols on that cone hate thingy.

Fuck all that shit, the real question here is:
>How the fuck are you typing those teeny-tiny letters?

kek
I bet they had a bar or tavern called Sup Forums
Shit we should check out what Sup Forums in hieroglyphs means

>White people digging up shit they aint supposed to again.

Fuck around and you might get disappeared by Jews, be careful white people!

The people of the Ubaid period (right before proper civilazation begins) did this as well, no explanation for it, probably just aesthetic.

its fuckin alien bro

more like this

More like "clear the board", aka

>get out

Shadilay.

at least know i know where the shits come from.

wonder if we could let it rain frogs again

Pretty good.

sadi le
shadi le
Shadilay!

I bet they'll have multiple explanations and some autist will even go to the lengths of replicating it using era-authentic tools and retards will still be screaming ITS ALIUMS

>it's in a book so it's true

Did we finally get proof that blacks are related to a superior species that came to Earth and created the pyramids?

Lost

It's some ancient human race probably.

Isn't it obvious they are emulating something that did exist and was semi-deified? Not arguing for aliens, but more along the lines of Genesis 6

w-whats that a picture of a-user?

>Aliens
Yeah nah. I agree with you there.
But quartzite has fucking quartz in it. 7 on Mohs scale of hardness. Just don't be copper chisels and dolerite hammers or whatever the fuck.

>Archaeologists find polished dinosaur turd.

guess

YAKUB

I want to believe too Mulder.

But that's rabist :D

Ý̜̠̥̼͔̲̕͜͠o̸̵̥͕̺͎̣̟̫̱̼̦̹̰̜̗͝ͅù̷̸̝̫͎̩͎͚̪ ̶̛͇̙͙̬̱̠̟̬̹͢c̸̸̡̧̜̮̦͉͞a̜̙̜̱̜͕̺̰̬̹̝̘̦̮̞̜̖̗͘͡͝͡n̷̴̶̗͇͕͇͓̟̯̠͓̪͎̖̟͈̼͓̲̣̹͟͟ ̶̬̖̱̦̜̺̞͜d̴̤̗̜̫̱͜ò̷̰̦̠̜̰̗̼̗͙͟͞ ̨̙̲̺̘̯͕̳͇̹̻͇̞̯̘͈̤͕̘̀̕͝ͅá̭̠̝̪̣̟̟̱̣̱̩̯̖̫̺̞̀ͅļ̷̙̗̞̰͎͓̤̰̗͕̙͖̺͔̱́͢͠ͅl̵̨̢͓̠̳͎̞̹͇̻̪̯̱͖̺͟ ̴̧̹̱̻̭ś̶͙̥̱̱̕ơ̹̠̰̭̳̱̫̫̠̕͟͞r̴̴̮̲͕̰̠͇͔̖̬̰̘̠̲ṱ͇̖͎̩̪̤̬͖͔͝͞s͓͖͇͇̀͘ ̢̹̥̲̝͚̯̬́́́͞ͅo̸̥̩̥̞͚̝̤̘̲͈͢f̨̯͍̟̜̕͡ ̷͖̟͓̤̙͘͢͢͠c̷̖̜̼̫̙̘̗͖͢o̸̘͇̱͓͎͔͇͜o̶͇̤͎͈̻͈͡l̴̨̘̞̝͔̟̱͓̝͡͠ ̵̢̨͈̹̩͓̹̬̗̫͉͉̟̜͔̲̫͡ͅt̸̛̘̠͕͇̭̻̟̼̝̕͡ͅh̢̞͓̳͚͈̳̩̥̰̯̦͖̬͙̕͜͡i͍̺̭̩̻̥̗̟͓͢ͅn̵̸̠̦͉̖̼͖̩̘̹̫̭̦͇͕͠͠ͅg̶̵̙̱̭̳̗̱̻̞͍̘͉̥̜̱̞̥̟̺̠s̶̼̰̳̼͙̭̣̪̹̝̪̤͎̟̮͍̦̰͞ ̶͚͙͓͇̫͉̝̳̯͘͠o͇͔͈͎̖̥̤̳̳͉̻̞͠͠ͅń̴̛̻͙̘̮̯̤̬̝͉̭̞̰̯̠͍̦ ̨̥͖̥̳͜͜t̰̠̝̮̮͖̘̤͍͓̲̙̯́͢͞h͙͖̱̙̮͡ͅę̪̳̳̝̞͝ͅ ̢̨͍͓͍̲̳̲͍̰̟͔͇̖̼̱̲͚̱́͢͠ͅì̧͉̹͉̳̟͉̩͚̳̤̜̟͉̠̘͚̪̣͞ǹ̸̝͕͔̝t͎̖͕̺̙͔̜̪̦́́͝ḙ̮̩̤̹̺̰̤̟̠͓̪͚̜̰͡r̵̸̨͍̳̪͍̭̲͔̠̲͘͠n̵̵̲̥̥̟͇̱̞͙̥͎̯̕͟e̷̷̸̲̰̟̜͎̫̟̞͕̗̗͢ţ̮̪̭̥̠̱͟͠͞.̡̛̘̳͍̖͈̻͚̀͘

Gee thanks.

fetish UNLOCKED

Those are aliauns!

+1 for small animals falling in large numbers from the heavens.

Also remember that Moses was a child of the Pharaoh and probably learned the pinnacle of Egyptian occult. He then went on to spring his Jews and taught them magic.

I see 20 aliens.

In that case, enjoy:
enhjorning.deviantart.com/

I cringe every fucking time. Bog references are pretty much an positive ID for underage posters at this point.

I've also read that many ancient tribes and peoples would shape the skulls of their infants during the early months, when the skull is still hardening, to get a shape like this. Native Americans did it a lot, iirc.

Does this have any kind of effect on behavior or intelligence?

As far as I know, it does not alter intelligence or behavior. And you are right, a lot of cultures did this in the past, including natives of both north and south america. It also does not increase cranial volume (size of brain). There are some skulls, most notably found in Peru, that have upwards of 20% greater cranial volume, and an absence of sutures, which is fairly large WTF. As far as I know genetic testing of those skulls is ongoing. Hope that helps.

sage

My hero.

>be a nigger
>live in dirt huts everywhere
>no clothes
>shape heads to look like ayys
>reserved for ruling elite of the dirt huts
we wuz kangz