Can you math Sup Forums?

Sup Forums, people often make fun of others for being illiterate in this day and age, and rightfully so. But the truth is that the vast majority of people are mathematically illiterate (don't know calculus)

Mathematics is the language of our universe. Galileo agreed. All the major philosophers were also great mathematicians.

What I'm saying is if you are mathematically illiterate, then you are not red-pilled.
Conclusion: Sup Forums ≠ red-pilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_incompleteness_theorems
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also meant to add that you also might be retarded, since you can take advanced maths courses online for free. Plus the millions of others free resources.

why would i need math when i gots a calculator?

I have a bachelor's in physics and math, so yes.

Talking about advanced mathematics here, knowing the rules and steps to get through an engineering problem... not just being able to multiply two large numbers in your head, swede-cuck.

I can't do math at all and even I know this is a retarded comment. Maths isn't just addition and subtracting. Maths taught at universities deals mostly with abstract concepts and you can't do that with a calculator.

Why do I need math, when there's AI that can solve and learn math better than any human could?

Because wouldn't you want to be the guy who PROGRAMS the AI?

Math is not important in my line of work, especially advanced math.

Well not currently, because now programmers are programming self-programmable AI.

Same logic. At the end of the day the humans are still programming the self-programmable AI, retard.

But the self-programming AI will be programming what the humans will be programming, only better and more efficiently.

so i don't need it since i'm not an engineer, got it

I notice you made your point there using English.

May I ask what your line of work is?

lol this retard.. like you couldnt buy math book since math was ever started.

Those classes are mean to retards like you who cant read a book in the first place.

i can't math at all

my strength is literature and analysis

I took a retarded dose of mushrooms a few years ago and when im in pitch black I see equations flying everywhere, but I only know basic algebra. Fucking public schools man

Lol, ok. Learning about world history and keeping abreast with politics isn't important in my line of work but I still do it to be a well-rounded human in this age.

I do. I know 2 + 2 = 4, not 5.

It looks like the dirty muslims stole Sup Forums today with their pussy propaganda, like they stole everything, such as the math from India, science from Greece, religion from Israel... nothing but dirty muslim thieves.

Khwarizmi wasn't really a muslim though. They just claim him to feel good about themselves.

>calculus
Nothing but clever tricks. You must know geometry, it is the only thing thats real anyway.

geometry > trigonometry ?

Geometry is comparatively easy to learn, even retarded high-schoolers can get by without having to pay much attention. So there's no reason everyone shouldn't know.

His first name is literally muhammad.

How does one get better at maths?
Are you just born with it, or do you have to practice the fuck out of it? I fucking struggled for GCSE maths, and now I regret that I haven't done it in college.

You don't learn how to use it in high school when you are learning it though. So much can be done with a ruler and a compass.

I managed to pass Calculus 1 and Linear but Calculus 2 and ODE+Matlab got me in the end... I'm planning on returning to Engineering to try again later in life, right now I'm in my final year in Practical Engineering, doing much better.

If you are linguistically illiterate and don't understand how generalizations work, you are not red-pilled. For instance, OP concluded that if some people on Sup Forums are mathematically illiterate, that must mean that Sup Forums as an entity is mathematically illiterate, and means furthermore that Sup Forums as a whole is not red-pilled. This makes OP a massive faggot because this is a faulty generalization.
Conclusion: OP, in addition to being a massive faggot, is also not red-pilled by his own shitty logic.

Khan Academy? That guy does a good job of explaining why things are being done and not just the rote mechanics.

You just use it. OP is right in that math is like a language. Use it a lot and you will get better at it. Use it a whole lot and the structure of it may become intuitive to you.

I could never learn even simple math until I was actually trying to figure things out with it.

Lol a math cuck! You are a good goyim, little cuck.

You're a fucking leaf though? Your prime minister is literally just a pretty-boy who dances like a retard with pajeets to prove he is "accepting" or something.. gtfo.

Al Khwarizmi was a real muslim.

But like all muslims his contribution to maths was negligeable.

> Muh we managed to solve quadratic equations we was maths and shiet !

White people created infinitesimal calculus, holomorphic analysis, field theory, number theory but anally-annihilated arabs would say that «foundations are most important»

There is a reason why 13 years old children can learn arab maths but can not learn white maths.

But white maths is just a stepping stone above arab maths,

hmmm really makes you think

>Mathematics is the language of our universe

So why is it a bunch of incoherent gibberish?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_incompleteness_theorems

I suspect you don't grasp what calculus really is. Not that I blame you for it - high school level maths tends to just push learning tricks with maths and glossing over their use and history. But anyway Newton invented calculus as a kind of shorthand for and extension of geometry.

Because the universe is a bunch of incoherent gibberish too.

Explain, please?

> explain the nature of our universe pls

lmao.

On close inspection, the universe makes little sense to humans because we're used to dealing with things in a narrow range of scale, pressure, tenperature etc. At diffirent scales and under different conditions things start getting non-intuitive quickly (e.g. quantum mechanics, astrophysics).

i dont see why the incompleteness theorems make math into gibberish, they just set a hard limit on what we can prove

>tries to act like intellectual
>gets BTFO
>b-b-but your a leaf

Leafs defend leafs. Typical.

although calc is likened to the red pill of maths, it is not a requirement to know the ins and outs of. for instance, you get a lot more maturity and intuition studying just linear algebra.

lately ive been on group theory but im literally an untrained amatuer learning just to learn. youd think the l77t cianiggers would have realized meme applications of these studies by now but they only know calc, kek